It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific evidence confirms old ages in the Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yet another case of God Creates what science discovers.

This is also important, because in Matthew 24:37 Jesus says,"As in the days of Noah, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be."

I think this has to do with sin and spiritual corruption but also genetics. There will be an increase of genetic engineering and manipulation alongside the spirits of the four horsemen that in the earth today with war, division, famine-rationing and pestilence. They're trotting now and we're seeing the beginning of sorrows. When they hit a full sprint, there will be utter destruction. The Bible says they will have the power to kill over a 4th part of the earth. There's 8 billion people on the planet, so that's over 2 billion people. Powerful people want to reduce the population and they will in order to "save the planet."

Here's some threads I have done related to genetics and the Bible:

Clear evidence for Noah's Ark
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Were there 2 stories of Creation in Genesis?

Why did God carry out modern day surgery on Adam to Create Eve?

Here's the new research. This confirms the Bible and shows how "As in the days of Noah" people lived longer.

Scientists reversed aging in mice. Is it possible in humans?

Now a team led by researchers from Harvard Medical School finds support for an alternative hypothesis: it is the changes that affect the expression of the DNA — called epigenetics — that affect aging. Scientists demonstrated this via a mouse model where changes in epigenetic information caused mice to first age and then reverse aging.

Medical News Today spoke with Dr. David Sinclair, a professor in the Department of Genetics and co-director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at Harvard Medical School, and senior author of this study.

Dr. Sinclair said the research team decided to study epigenetics as a potential driver for the aging process based on previous research he had been involved with in the 1990s that showed lifespan is under the control of epigenetic regulators called sirtuins.

“We have discovered that if you turn on three “Yamanaka” genes that normally switch on during embryogenesis, you can safely reverse the aging process by more than 50%,” he explained to MNT. “These genes initiate a program that is not well understood, but the outcome is age reversal and restoration of tissue function. For example, we can reverse the age of optic nerves to restore the vision of all mice.”

Link

Here's a video of one of the Researchers saying they can take a 100 year old man and reset his body to be young again. They do this by switching on an embryonic program that's already present in our genes.

This is just remarkable. This is science confirming what the Bible says yet again. These genes are already in the body. They're just switched off as we get older.

I believe these genes were switched on when Adam and Eve left the Garden so Enoch, Noah and more lived hundreds of years. Over time these genes were switched off and you got much shorter lifespans.

Think about it! The Bible says these longer lifespans will return "As in the days of Noah" and this is a sign of the second coming of Jesus. You can add that into everything that's happening in the world, the fig tree nation Israel becoming a nation in 1948, Russia attacking Ukraine, Covid lockdowns, inflation, bank collapsing and more.

Let me repeat that

Think about it! The Bible says these longer lifespans will return "As in the days of Noah" and this is a sign of the second coming of Jesus. You can add that into everything that's happening in the world, the fig tree nation Israel becoming a nation in 1948, Russia attacking Ukraine, Covid lockdowns, inflation, bank collapsing and more.

Futurist Ray Kurzweil says humans will become immortal in 7 years. Why 7 years????

Humans will achieve immortality in 7 years, says futurist

And now we’re learning that humans might be able to achieve immortality by the year 2030. Let’s take a moment for that to sink in.

In 7 years, humans might be able to live indefinitely, predicts Ray Kurzweil, a futurist with a track record of accurate predictions. He believes that with the technological advances and expansions, we’re witnessing today in genetics, robotics, and nanotechnology; we’ll soon have nanobots running through our veins.

interestingengineering.com...

There's that 2030 date again and it's 7 years from now. I wrote a thread that shows the Biden administration, the world economic forum, the United Nations and the Pope all have this 2030 agenda and it's built around climate change and "saving the planet." Here's a link to the thread:

The 2030 agenda will change everything

Could the tribulation start this year or in 2030?

This tech will not be available to the masses who will be tightly controlled and will own nothing and be happy. The Bible tells us this with the Black Horse in Revelation 6:

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The Bible tells us there will be famine and rationing but it will not interrupt or slow down the lifestyle of those in power. They will probably deem certain people too important to die and of course that will be most of them.

The Bible told us what's coming so have faith in the Way, the Truth and the Life, JESUS CHRIST!
edit on 17-3-2023 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Life in the cities pollute the minds of everyone. PERIO

Just take a walk and smell the spring fresh air, that is the truth that speaks to us all.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Uhmmmm. Sumerians = Most of the bible are old stories rewritten for the current ages of that time. We know now that the bible is a culmination of many historical events BC and Many Up gospels were removed from the original bible as to cull the masses.. Control is the flavor of it. History and research identify this. I don't think those who wrote and redacted the bible thought that some day we may be able to refute this writing pretty clearly.. You do you though.. That's how we get thru..

..... a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Starred&Flagged!

There’s a lot of things happening in the world today. If they have this technology, it makes sense they would want to lock people down. This will not be for everyone. There’s too much talk of population control and the last thing they want is an 80 year old man living another hundred years unless he’s one of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It seems to me that your OP, and the alternative hypothesis that it presents, supports the idea that the biblical god is not the creator of the world, or the universe, but is a scientist experimenting with/on life on earth; i.e. "Lets see what happens if we narrow the gene pool and shorten life spans...."

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have no doubts that the ageless still walk among us..especially in the desert places. Maybe there are those here who have dealt with some..The Northern Alliance and their lesser known 'counterparts' are those I speak of..I don't expect or desire validation of this rather moot point, but why do You think its called 'corruption'?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nope, it shows that God can work through science and technology if He wants to. He Created it.

For example, God Created Adam from the dust of the ground but He chose to Create Eve from Adam's rib and carrying out a modern day surgery on Adam. He didn't have to. He could have Created Eve from the dust of the ground like Adam but he didn't choose to.

Again, God Creates what science discovers. With the plagues of Egypt he worked through locusts and hail. He controls all things and is the Creator of all things.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They were eating from the tree of life to live longer.

Perhaps it took a few generations to wear off once the tree was no longer in the picture. It was something they ate.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I believe there once was a very advanced civilization. People got very old ... Just one aspect ...
Edgard Bullwer Lytton wrote a book about it: The coming race ... And (again I believe) history is repeating itself.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Again, God Creates what science discovers.

That's what you keep trying to make us believe. But.....

God can work through science and technology if He wants to

For example, God Created Adam from the dust of the ground but He chose to Create Eve from Adam's rib and carrying out a modern day surgery on Adam.

Really? You're asking us to take a huge quantum leap of faith, and believe the creation story of Adam and Eve, that implies "magic" and makes no scientific sense at all. You want us to make that connection in order for us to believe that your "God" can, if HE wants to, use "science" too.

But in reality, there is no such thing as magic. There is only science, sometime elusive, sometimes misunderstood.
edit on 17-3-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Nice.

But how do we "switch it on"?

We know certain foods and combination of foods can cause genes to switch on and off.

What do we need to do to achieve this effect?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Of what use is an eternal life, for one that doesn’t understand life?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The Bible doesn't say that long life spans will return.. the closest thing it mentions is that men will seek death but not find it..

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Can you imagine the population if we still lived 900 years? My 6th great grandfather wouldn't even be halfway through his life yet and could tell me all about his role as a general in the Revolutionary War.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is zero chance anyone lived to be 900 years old in the Bible because they were all married.

This is actual science.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How do you know there wasn't "magic" back then? One of the biggest mistakes people tend to make these days is judging the past by today's standards.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

The Bible doesn't say that long life spans will return.. the closest thing it mentions is that men will seek death but not find it..

Reading Revelation 9:6 the word θανατον (Thanatos) is used. Thanatos in Greek myth is the son of Nyx/night and the brother of Hypnos/sleep.

Much like words for “Love” in Ancient Greek, there are more than 1 word covering “death.”

I would suggest that there is a far deeper meaning implied here than the one normally implied by modern translation into English.

The Hebrew phrases in the OT are rife with incorrect translations into English ‘meanings.’

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There was no such person as Noah! Judaism started 3500 years ago the flood story was written over 4000 year ago by Sumerians our hero wasn’t named Noah, his actual name is Ziusudra. So why did the Hebrew scribes name him Noah? Well actually the new religion at the time (Judaism) wanted to be a monotheistic belief system, Ziusudra can be traced back to the God Enlil along with all the other gods. The writings of the the ancient hebrews were not meant to be historical the writings were for the people living at the time. 150 years ago all modern man knew about the ancient religions was what was written in the bible. Archaeologists, historians and researchers are now exposing the real history. The problem for modern day believers is that it’s not the story they’ve been led to believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So God, the creator of a trillion planets in a billion galaxies, spent centuries genetically manipulating an obscure bunch of bronze age goat herders for ....... why?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

How do you know there wasn't "magic" back then?

Back then...everything was magic. Bread rising and beer being good, was magic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join