It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview of Freemasonry Expert Freeman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

If you are really interested in what Freemasons know and teach, why not join them and find out? If you don't like it, you just stop paying dues. But I suppose speculation is always more fun.

If you have any legitimate questions, I'd be happy to try to answer. I watched your video until "freeman" stated he thought you had to be a mason to get past E8 in the military. that made me smile and click the x.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I really enjoy when the masons ride their little mini bike at the parades. It truly is a clown world.
But they do good work!!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Freeman emphasizes the connection between astroids coming by Earth and the beginning of the lockdown. In William Bramley book "Gods of Eden" he says thru history astroids have been seen before different plagues. Don't know what to make of that but it gave me chills.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

I agree with you about the name. No matter how brave and good intentioned, stay away from that word.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I watched your video until "freeman" stated he thought you had to be a mason to get past E8 in the military. that made me smile and click the x.

I doubt you know more.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
But they do good work!!

This is what makes conspiracy research so complex, I think. It's only parts of some groups who carry out nefarious things.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

I agree with you about the name. No matter how brave and good intentioned, stay away from that word.

But it's "Busters" after the word. Doesn't that make it better?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I just heard Freeman talk about what something is in Hebrew.

I certainly don't study what things are in Hebrew and then connect dots to symbolism in our daily life today and the associated tyranny we're trying to combat.

That's the value of interviews like this for me.

Screenshot:

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here is a screenshot of a pinned Comment the host has posted on Rumble:

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

But it's "Busters" after the word. Doesn't that make it better?

Great name! but it's calling out an entity that's a whole lot bigger than ouija board. Just stay away from that stuff. It has a power that we might not be aware of.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Great name! but it's calling out an entity that's a whole lot bigger than ouija board. Just stay away from that stuff. It has a power that we might not be aware of.

Thanks for your post.

You've just reminded me of something I heard probably over a decade ago now.

One of my trusted sources being interviewed on some podcast said something similar.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I doubt you know more.

I agree with you. Networkdude's lodge is a joke, they don't even let you have beer. As a true high level Mason I completely out rank Network and his knowledge pales in comparison to what I have accumulated. I forget more in one day about Masonry than he knows.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Daniel just pronounced Ba'al "ball." (That's not the way I've been pronouncing it in my head.)

And he's talking about the Bible. (I think he's using the Bible as history rather than for religious guidance.)

rumble.com...

Next, Daniel's question to Freeman has raised in Freeman's mind artwork that he did when he was ten, living in Orlando, Florida, location of Cape Canaveral, and the significance of that artwork in Freeman's life story.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What is your understanding of the initial intention of the genesis of Freemasonry in history?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Lol no offense but prob the wrong forum for mason conspiracy......there's so many of us on ATS 🤣🙈

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I doubt you know more.

I agree with you. Networkdude's lodge is a joke, they don't even let you have beer. As a true high level Mason I completely out rank Network and his knowledge pales in comparison to what I have accumulated. I forget more in one day about Masonry than he knows.

Yeah but your lodge has more leeway for how sacrifice is done

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What is your understanding of the initial intention of the genesis of Freemasonry in history?

Operative or Speculative?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

In this case, I don't think too many cooks spoil the stew.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Both.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Operative was to maintain and control specific knowledge required for construction purposes. Speculative was a means of spreading Enlightenment values and ideals.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join