It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SourGrapes

No. The definition of treason as established in the Constitution requires the US to be in a state of war. Even seditious conspiracy doesn't quite fit. He could probably be charged under 18 USC § 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally, which is a maximum jail sentence of 10 years.

how much do you know and understand of the UCMJ?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: panoz77

Jared Kushner has entered the chat.

Most high level politicians exercise nepotism, and their kids are often dips***s in execution of their capacity.

What was Kushner paid for?

Not sure, however while classified docs were floating around MAL and in Trump's desk drawer and 2 years after the Saudi Prince claimed Jared was "in his pocket" and often shared classified briefings with him, Jared was given 2 billion from the Saudi government.

Yes, I know the answer..."but Hunter Biden".

Source?

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has reportedly bragged to multiple parties that Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, was "in his pocket,"

The Intercept reported that after Kushner made an unannounced trip to Riyadh in October, the prince, known as MBS, began his crackdown, and further, that during Kushner's visit, President Trump's son-in-law not only supported the crackdown, but also discussed specific names with the crown prince. These figures, Emmons said, "were disloyal" to MBS and were "agitating against his succession."

According to The Intercept, Kushner had been briefed on this information in the Presidential Daily Brief before his security was downgraded, and the crown prince has been telling his confidants that Kushner passed on this information.

CBS

$2 billion investment from the kingdom‘s sovereign wealth fund to his newly formed private equity firm. That struck a lot of people—ethics officials among them—as pretty shady given that far from having impressed would-be clients with his investing prowess, the panel that performs due diligence for the Saudi fund concluded that no one in their right mind would give the former first son-in-law a dime.

Among other concerns, the panel noted that management was “inexperience[d],” that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk,” that its fee seemed “excessive,” and that the firm’s operations were “unsatisfactory in all aspects.” Given those reservations, it warned that the country’s Public Investment Fund should stay far, far away from Kushner’s firm—a recommendation that was overturned by the fund’s board, which happens to be led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, i.e., the guy who approved a plan to kidnap, kill, and dismember a journalist via bone saw and benefited from Kushner’s unwavering support within the White House and reported insistence that the prince could “survive the outrage just as he [had] weathered past criticism.” (Again, just so it‘s abundantly clear, the “outrage” and “criticism” were over a Saudi dissident and U.S. resident being chopped up into pieces.)

Link

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Does the UCMJ overrule the Constitution? Is the position of Secretary of Defense a civilian position or a military position?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Most high level politicians exercise nepotism, and their kids are often dips***s in execution of their capacity.

Allegedly he had Mohammed bin Salman’s ear. MBS bragged Jared gave him the heads up some of his royal family were planning to (semi or fully) dethrone him. This was around the time much of the royal family was jailed.

After the Trump admin Jared got billions of the sovereign wealth fund to manage.

Keep in mind none of that is fully proven, a lot of it is circumstantial. But the same could be said for Hunter, although I believe both were coloring outside the lines.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is General Milley in the service or a civilian?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thank you. I just skimmed both links and it certainly looks bad. It should be openly investigated and charged, if there was any crime involved.
edit on 6-2-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's hilarious that you and your fellow boot lickers are angry about this, but have nothing to say about the other.

But since you are slow, I'll show you how it should work. If Kushner did something/anything illegal, it should be investigated, and if guilty, he should face whatever punishment is fitting.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Does the UCMJ overrule the Constitution? Is the position of Secretary of Defense a civilian position or a military position?

In the Army, we were told that the UCMJ supercedes the Constitution if you are active duty.

link   
If the Chinese government had contacted the military about a stray balloon, and the balloon had not been considered a threat to the military security of our country, then I can see the pentagon not mentioning it to the Whitehouse during the briefings. This balloon did hit a more sensitive position in it's trek through the US. Balloons are more susceptable to wind conditions than aircraft or drones. Evidently this balloon was not reported in advance and I am thinking that it was a more civilian weather balloon as the Chinese had stated.

Was it appropriate to not brief the White house during Trump's administration? I do not know, those are things that the pentagon needs to determine. Was the military informed about the other balloons wandering into our space before, I do not know, I am just speculating a possible reason that those events may not have been a threat back then.

This is something that the military should account for, is it Treason? Probably not...and Yes, Trump probably would have overreacted to the situation....I believe that.

Things happen, the thing I think is obsessive about this balloon is that they had to use such an expensive missile to shoot it down....when I was researching it I found it may have cost between three and four hundred thousand bucks the way they did it, a few rounds of bullets would probably have been way cheaper. Punch holes in a balloon and it will go down....with little risk to anyone if it is done over a low population area.

link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: frogs453

Not sure, however while classified docs were floating around MAL and in Trump's desk drawer and 2 years after the Saudi Prince claimed Jared was "in his pocket" and often shared classified briefings with him, Jared was given 2 billion from the Saudi government.

Yes, I know the answer..."but Hunter Biden".

Source?

Source = "CNN and MSNBC"

LOL

It’s the Intercept who really covered it, who is left leaning. MSM isn’t going to do anything problematic for Saudi Arabia.

The conclusion is debatable. But Jared getting billions to manage for the sovereign wealth fund isn’t a secret, and typically countries aren’t going to pick a young buck to handle the Crown Jewels unless there’s more in play.

Crazier things have happened, but it’s worth a thought experiment.

For what it’s worth, there’s no question in my mind Hunter has his share of extremely questionable activity, but I don’t play favorites or give into dogma.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It seems to when I was in the Navy.
You could be charged as a civilian for a crime and when you were released by them, you could be charged by the military and given a courts martial.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You people who think Trump would have overreacted are a joke. He'd have ordered it shot down right away. That is not an overreaction. That is what should happen. He said as much.

BUT, you are all so blinded by your hatred of him that it colors everything he did or would do. 👎🏻

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

everyone panicked over what they thought he would do. It's where TDS originated from. The tiny space in a tiny mind, that couldn't fathom being wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It's hilarious that you and your fellow boot lickers are angry about this, but have nothing to say about the other.

Isn’t that a two lane road? Why can’t we call all the spades a spade. Of course there are partisans on both sides who will excuse it when it happens on their side of the fence. I initiated this line of conversation not to minimize the Biden families actions, but just to show that it’s a systemic problem that extends past one admin. We’ve seen family positions for the Clinton’s, Bush’s, Trump’s and Biden’s. The Obama’s are young and I am willing to bet we’ll see government roles for the rest soon to come, but they have cashed out in private sector.

I also think it’s a fair comparison. On one hand we have a country who has enough influence to get themselves omitted from the 9/11 commission report (only sovereign nation with alleged involvement), and on the other a nation who’s extracting a great deal of resources currently from the US.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: frogs453

But since you are slow, I'll show you how it should work. If Kushner did something/anything illegal, it should be investigated, and if guilty, he should face whatever punishment is fitting.

Who's angry? Do you see 20 posts a day screeching about it? The regulars here who've posted probably 100 threads about Hunter, have not posted one about Jared. Oddly blinded for some reason about this. I simply answered a question and provided the source information. Not my fault it upset you.

And I've already said probably over 50 times, I've no problem with an investigation and anyone found guilty of a crime should be punished. I don't know these people, I'll not cry and whine and make 50 threads if any one of them is convicted. And your silly little insult of me being slow is your standard response, yet I never lower to your level of insulting someone because you don't like what they have to say or the facts they post.
edit on 6-2-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Any Kushner activity would have been 100% proven by now if true. Therefore, it's all untrue 😁

More liar jealousies and bitter frenzies 😁

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What does Milley have to do about whether Mattis knew about balloons during Trump's administration?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

No. The definition of treason as established in the Constitution requires the US to be in a state of war. Even seditious conspiracy doesn't quite fit. He could probably be charged under 18 USC § 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally, which is a maximum jail sentence of 10 years.

Who even Thinks like this Really ?

lol I bet your a trip in real life , I'm betting you are nothing like the person you portray yourself to be on ATS .

Mate what this General did is the Definition of Treason literally.
edit on 6-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Considering the definition of treason has been provided in this thread as well as the definition of important terms found in that definition, I think I've demonstrated why treason would not be the appropriate charge.

Nice to know you've already convicted the man before you even know if he even knew about the other balloons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join