It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyre Nichols a closer look.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think the Brutality of what we are seeing is overshadowing the bigger picture here.

Something is amiss and I understand people may just want to Drop this and move on , But I can't quite do that because my mind will not let me.

1.These Cops knew their Body Cams were on , They knew the Car Cameras were on ,they knew the Street had Cameras . This Knowledge did not stop them .

That does not make sense , Unless They knew Tyre Nichols .

And Considering how quickly they pulled him from the car that denotes recognition , These Cops were a “special unit “ perhaps Tyre Nichols was working for them as an informant . Perhaps Orders had come down from higher to find Tyre Nichols and send a message , Perhaps the order came from the streets and these Cops were way dirtier than anyone realizes.

The point I’m trying to make is this was not just some random beating by some Angry cops , They acted as if there would be so Consequences , they acted as if they knew him. Which means the Racism angle being pushed by the Media is even more ridiculous than anyone realizes.

But what no one counted on was the Guy dying after the beating .

I’m betting the Chief of Police in Memphis knew about the beating, even possibly ordered it. The Cops in that Video were not afraid of being caught period .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-1-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

There's videos of cops on YouTube planting drugs on people while wearing body cams.

Allegedly Tyre was dating one of the officers ex girlfriends. According to a headline I saw on Reddit. I did not see it on mainstream media

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That's some good out-of-the-box thinking As! They whole incident did seem a bit 'off' though I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

Allegedly Tyre was dating one of the officers ex girlfriends. According to a headline I saw on Reddit.

Reddit ? Mate you may as well have said you saw it on 4chan.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

To be fair, this was mentioned on the news as well. Then there was that report that these cops were also part of a street gang. There's a lot more to this story than what we are being told, and in the end I bet that the same financer behind BLM, Antifa, and SA will be the one behind this as well.

After all the whole "defund the police" and "down with the police" have stated getting pushed again.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
That's what I thought. Perhaps he was selling drugs out of his FEDEX van and the police were getting kickbacks, double cross?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All the facts have not come out, when I said that on another thread I was told off.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
All the facts have not come out, when I said that on another thread I was told off.

The outrage of the situation was and is blinding peoples common sense .

Give it some time people will re-focus.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Allegedly Tyre was dating one of the officers ex girlfriends. According to a headline I saw on Reddit.

The stepfather dismissed the rumor about it, saying it was false.
I saw the story on Fox.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Most the cops were massively out of shape and pissed Tyre made them run after him. This is made absolutely clear in the video.

The foot chase lasted less than two minutes and the officers were still out of breath 15 minutes later. They took their frustration of having to actually run, by beating the crap out of him. Probably would have done the same if the dude was white. They just didn’t expect him to die.

I do like your conspiracy angle. 🍻

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

TYRE NICHOLS's funeral is tomorrow, February 1st.

Source: www.reuters.com...

He was murdered by the 5 police officers on January 10th.

Why was there such a long wait/delay?

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have heard news reports, barely mentioning this, that the two that made the initial stop, pulled him out of his car, then tased him, were not among the five.

The two additional officers that were suspended and under investigation started it all.

The five that cought him and did most of the beating, the scorpion unit , were the ones that cought him after the ran for his life. These five were the first fired and have been charged.

This information is still sketchy but needs to be looked into.

Please pay close attention to this video. I have not found much of this information elsewhere.

I am thinking that more than the scorpion unit were in on this or they were just wanting to have fun beating someone. Ether way, there are more involved.
edit on 1 31 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The latest update I heard is Tyre was dating or messing around with one of the cops ex’s. Supposedly after they beat Tyre to death the cop with the bruised ego snapped a photo of Tyre almost dead and sent it to his ex.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Having lived in Memphis for eight years with a spouse that was born and raised there, this is not in any way surprising. In order to be a cop in the city, you have to live in the city. No one wants to actually live in the city and typically live in the smaller towns around the city. They have a talent pool shortage and a shortage of decent candidates; it's not far to see how they might end up with absolutely violent morons on their force.

Now to discount the possibility of alternate motives, it wouldn't shock me if it were as simple as it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The stepfather dismissed the rumor about it, saying it was false.
I saw the story on Fox.

www.foxnews.com...

I've read into this report I'm not sure really It seems to be just a Rumor but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

The Step Father can say it's false but the Truth is he has no Clue . I've dated girls off and on for years and my Family had no idea they even existed.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Re post a working Link mate, I've not heard any of this information I would like to read into it .

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

1.These Cops knew their Body Cams were on , They knew the Car Cameras were on ,they knew the Street had Cameras . This Knowledge did not stop them .

The only conclusion any sane person can come to is that the horrible bastards thought themselves to be operating with impunity.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Having lived in Memphis for eight years with a spouse that was born and raised there, this is not in any way surprising. In order to be a cop in the city, you have to live in the city. No one wants to actually live in the city and typically live in the smaller towns around the city. They have a talent pool shortage and a shortage of decent candidates; it's not far to see how they might end up with absolutely violent morons on their force.

Now to discount the possibility of alternate motives, it wouldn't shock me if it were as simple as it is.

A fair point yes the people being recruited as Police officers this day n age are simply the wrong people.

But If you look at it from an understanding of Ranking and Structure , The Officers in this ' Scorpion' Unit would have been senior Officers with years on the force . A few of them may have been Detectives possibly all of them but undoubtedly they were all Ranking Corporal or higher and probably answered to less than Three people i.e. A Lieutenant, A Captain and the Chief of Police.

Which means these Cops were no dummies , they were not Green they Knew exactly what they were doing and Exactly what the consequences would be and yet they Continued.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The only conclusion any sane person can come to is that the horrible bastards thought themselves to be operating with impunity.

Yes exactly they did .

But Impunity comes from assurance ... who assured/ordered them ?

Perhaps I'm overthinking this perhaps they are just bad people.
edit on 1-2-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It won't link the regular way.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 2 1 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join