It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishing Expedition for UFO by Harvard University Professor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Loeb is an example of a Scientist that's exploring these things with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographicpart2

Loeb is an example of a Scientist that's exploring these things with an open mind.

And him being true to science he dismisses aliens ever being able to visit out planet in the conventional sense (he does not touch on interdimensional nor quantum physics as a means of travel) but leans more towards artificial AI being the more likely to visit our planet and uses the word 'they' not 'it'. I would use the word 'it' in describing AI visiting our planet.

Harvard astrophysicist Avi Loeb has called the bluff on alien sightings on Earth. In a recent interview with GB News, the expert explained that almost all biological creatures would not be able to complete the journey to our planet from afar. “It would take about a billion years to cross from one side of the Milky Way galaxy to the other,” Loeb said, adding, “Given that, I don’t think any spacecraft that would arrive to us from another star would carry biological creatures.”

“It’s more likely, if they are autonomous, they have an artificial brain, artificial intelligence. We have already developed that on Earth, we haven’t launched it to space, but that would be the next step,” Loeb added.

www.hindustantimes.com...

nypost.com...

edit on q00000040131America/Chicago3535America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think an additional statement from Avi…of importance is

“As a scientist, I respond to evidence. That’s what we are waiting for: the government to disclose what it knows. … It’s really important for me because I’m trying to find the evidence myself, but the government can save me a lot of time,” he added, “Why should I spend decades of my life looking for something when the government already has it?”

I guess he’s getting tired of fishing…for UFOs and Aliens both in the waters and in the star’s. It seems he is succumbing to the realization that the government is holding out and has the evidence…..imo

I’ve sometimes said……why spend billions on the search for E.T. amongst the stars, when they are already supposed to be here…..imo.

Avi is now smelling the coffee…….

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I think an additional statement from Avi…of importance is

“As a scientist, I respond to evidence. That’s what we are waiting for: the government to disclose what it knows. … It’s really important for me because I’m trying to find the evidence myself, but the government can save me a lot of time,” he added, “Why should I spend decades of my life looking for something when the government already has it?”

I guess he’s getting tired of fishing…for UFOs and Aliens both in the waters and in the star’s. It seems he is succumbing to the realization that the government is holding out and has the evidence…..imo

I’ve sometimes said……why spend billions on the search for E.T. amongst the stars, when they are already supposed to be here…..imo.

Avi is now smelling the coffee…….

👽

I just watched Tubi's UFO Revolution 3 part series and in that series Avi stated that we all, especially scientists, have to keep our minds open when it comes to this phenomenon. At this point in time, as evidenced by others insulting Avi and his wanting to explore UAPs further, that the stigma still exists within the scientific realm. Avi said one scientist told him that he wished that Oumuamua (which made strange maneuvers when it neared our sun) never existed. Imagine, that seems to be the prevailing attitude when it comes to inexplicable objects in space and with some, in our skies.

Even with Grusch's disclosure it appears the public's interest did not last. What does that mean - that they believe it's just more talk and inaction by government? I don't blame them because there is no concrete evidence that we can see and touch and I really have a problem with the low quality pictures and videos that we presently have. As one member mentioned, we need the RAW pic and video files to do a proper investigation.

I am looking forward to David Grusch's continued research into UAP trans-medium capabilities and his theory on long distance space travel via string theory holographic principle.

edit on q00000050131America/Chicago4848America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join