It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely massive amount of information on every topic under the sun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Some may have heard of TheOccult.Bz over the years, an invite only torrent tracker mostly focusing on occult knowledge. Their library was leaked and uploaded onto Concen about a year ago. The data is impressive which ranges from parapsychology, lucid dreams / astral projection, chaos magic, to alchemy and everything in-between. I hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this however if I am no worries if this gets deleted. Godspeed to all

concen.org... Scroll down until you see TheOccult.click Content Leaked.

In addition, here is another massive amount of information that is available from Google & Microsoft. Someone uploaded Mark Passios "ARK DRIVE" (amazing repository of knowledge) to these two file hosting services. I spent two days acquiring all of it which was somewhat tedious as occasionally downloads will break. With OneDrive, you're best to download small chunks at a time. With Google, I had better luck, but it did take persistence.

drive.google.com...

I'm having a hard time pasting the OneDrive link. You have to copy/paste and remove spaces I have added.

onedrive.live.com / ?authkey= !AKHe4BPWdefr6Kk&id=9D3448B2B305E35D!43500
edit on AMSaturday6am2332387Sat, 07 Jan 2023 02:18:32 -0600181 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Thanks. This looks like a lot to browse.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I always wonder about supposed "leaked data".

I wonder how much of it is actual true data, and how much is what they want you to think and believe.

Nobody just accidentally leaves the door open on a highly secured vault.

Leaving the treasure just sitting there waiting for someone to just come along and find it.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Thanks for sharing...

Hi Terpene. Great moniker. :-)

You are most welcome.

Hope you find something of value in here.

I'm amazed at what we have available to us...

I wish I liked reading more on tablets however.

The audio-book collection is impressive, and is decades of research for normal people.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I always wonder about supposed "leaked data".

I wonder how much of it is actual true data, and how much is what they want you to think and believe.

Nobody just accidentally leaves the door open on a highly secured vault.

Leaving the treasure just sitting there waiting for someone to just come along and find it.

Just my opinion.

Oh. The "leaked" only means "theoccult.bz", which was a invite only password protected site, had all of its content ''released''. It's not a leak of personally held private data. Theoccult doesn't own any of the information. Just a repository.

The other links are a researcher/educators personal vault.

Everyone in the world should find 5% of it of interest in my approximation...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Thanks. This looks like a lot to browse.

You got it.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108
Everyone in the world should find 5% of it of interest in my approximation...

Anyone who takes the following bible texts to heart will not be interested in the occult, not even 1%:

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Of course, to you, these warnings are meaningless. Perhaps even merely meant to control people and keep them away from this supposed 'secret knowledge' (as per the meaning of "occult") that isn't all that secret to begin with, let alone true/factual. But you've already bought into it.
edit on 8-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I was waiting for one of the scared sheep, to come baaah...
Whats your opinionn worth, not having read anything?

you gonna make it extra easy for them by not being skilled in these arts... talk about being decieved...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I was waiting for one of the scared sheep, to come baaah...

you gonna make it extra easy for them by not being skilled in these arts... talk about being decieved...lol

Yeah. Not going to respond. RELIGION is one of the primary mind control methods which, ironically, you can learn A TON about through the info I posted. :-)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Someone has to. Even those of the faith so we know what to guard against.

Ignorance is no defense. For example, how do you think the exorcist knows who needs his expertise without having studied the occult?
edit on 8-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Merely stating the obvious in response to the notion that "Everyone in the world should find 5% of it of interest". Focusing on the word "everyone". Cause I don't think that counts for everyone, identifying which type of people that is unlikely to count for.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Most religions in this world are neck deep in the occult (just as it's popularized in the entertainment media*). There's some irony for ya. (*: Recent years have seen a surge in entertainment​—books, movies, and computer games—​based on occult themes and ancient pagan religious superstitions.)

The Bible identifies the real power behind occultism and its purpose. In its pages you will not find any uncertain theorizing on the subject. It sets out the facts clearly and takes a firm stand in opposition to all occult practices. All other ancient religious writings either lay the basis for occultism, allow for it or encourage it. But since those are the source of the occult teachings promoted by you as valuable knowledge, I take it you do not have the same aversion or issues with those religious writings? Also, since you linked them (occult teachings based on these religious writings).

In fact, history testifies that almost all early (religious) peoples were deeply involved in occultism. Foremost among occult practices are divination and spiritism, which include astrology, numerology, palmistry, and sorcery, as well as communicating with the “dead” and casting spells. These practices have a very long history, most dating back to ancient Babylon, the ruins of which lie in Iraq. (Isaiah 47:1, 12, 13) From Babylon, occult practices spread around the ancient world and became deeply entrenched in many cultures and civilizations. In time, Babylonish religious beliefs and practices spread to many lands.

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556.

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal (One Myth Leads to Another)

Spiritism (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Definition: Belief that a spirit part of humans survives death of the physical body and can communicate with the living, usually through a person who serves as a medium. Some people believe that every material object and all natural phenomena have indwelling spirits. Sorcery is the use of power that is acknowledged to be from evil spirits. All forms of spiritism are strongly condemned in the Bible.

... Thus, after a person dies, his spirit does not exist as an immaterial being that can think and carry out plans apart from the body. ...

That idea, originates from Babylonian religion. The occult religious teachings concerning astral projection are built upon it, or derived from it (also the religious philosophy that human beings have a soul that is immaterial, which in turn connects to religious occult teachings concerning energy vibrations or vibrational energy, reincarnation*, ascension or evolution into a being of pure energy or spirit, ESP, psychic powers such as telekinesis, telepathy, basically everything that falls under the description in the OP, "parapsychology", 'mind over matter' type of stuff, etc.). *: reincarnation isn't really an occult teaching (as per one definition for occult, as in "not revealed: secret"), so that one was a bad example, but I wanted to include it in the list as an example of a religious teaching connected to the earlier mentioned popular religious philosophy/idea, occult or not (no doubt the info you linked also has some stuff that is at least related to the ideas concerning reincarnation, if not directly talking about it). Of course, this counts for pretty much everything that is in the info linked in the OP, it's not really "occult" as in "secret" anymore then. But perhaps a little more so for the philosophies concerning reincarnation. That's why I said earlier:

... this supposed 'secret knowledge' (as per the meaning of "occult") that isn't all that secret to begin with...

For people who feel like pointing out that "RELIGION is one of the primary mind control methods" (talking about the people who generated what you referred to as "the info I posted", since that was part of that info as you described it), they sure are very much into promoting the religious philosophies that are rooted in Babylonian religion as "occult knowledge" (with the implication being that it is valuable knowledge, or provides valuable insight and understanding of the truth/reality of the matter, or that it's true, or at least, likely true, worth having a serious look at, etc.). Is that not more ironic? Or then it doesn't count?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A strong wave of interest in the occult is sweeping over much of the world. Books, TV shows and movies about occult practices have soared in popularity. To see one such film that shows priests exorcising, or casting out, a demon, people have lined up for hours in rain and sleet. Once inside, there are reports of fainting, nausea, vomiting, even heart attack. But the crowds keep coming.

Interestingly, Catholic priests say that they have had an unusual number of pleas for help from those who, after seeing the film, claim they are demon possessed. Is it possible?

The Bible gives documented cases of demon possession. The first step toward that condition is often an undue curiosity about the occult. In the actual case on which the movie is said to be based, a child became demon possessed after its relatives used a Ouija board.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Have you downloaded any of the torrents linked in the OP?

I have read a lot (including about the occult, its history and origins, its purpose, and what has changed since the time of ancient Babylon), if you meant that in general. If you were referring to not having read anything from the torrents linked in the OP, I somehow have a feeling neither have you. So right back at ya.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery: Historian A. H. Sayce writes: “[In] the religion of ancient Babylonia . . . every object and force of nature was supposed to have its zi or spirit, who could be controlled by the magical exorcisms of the Shaman, or sorcerer-priest.” (The History of Nations, New York, 1928, Vol. I, p. 96) “The Chaldeans [Babylonians] made great progress in the study of astronomy through an effort to discover the future in the stars. This art we call ‘astrology.’”—The Dawn of Civilization and Life in the Ancient East (Chicago, 1938), R. M. Engberg, p. 230.

Source: Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

“Come, I will show you the judgment on the great prostitute who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality, and earth’s inhabitants were made drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality.” (Rev 17:1)

On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.” (Rev 17:5)
“The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.” (Rev 17:15)

There's your means of controlling the thinking (the minds) of the masses right there. It's right under your nose, but as a victim, a product of the teachings of Babylon the Great, it's hard to see (like being drunk on these teachings and ideas/philosophies, some things are hard to see when you're drunk, especially that which one doesn't want to see, and even more so, when that feeling has been conditioned*). Even with the warnings freely available in the one book the main religious leaders and teachers of Babylon the Great don't want you to take seriously, let alone make an effort to understand what it is teaching in relation to them and their teachings.

*: when drunk, it's sometimes also hard to deal with reality and process reason and logic, and things look blurry, truth is hard to see and easily confused with something else if one doesn't want to see or deal with it, you are also more easily deceived, or one can more easily deceive oneself.

The video linked under the phrase "when that feeling has been conditioned" has some interesting remarks about that after 5 minutes concerning what he calls "a natural aversion to the Bible". Nothing natural about it of course (as he sort of explains or alludes to later), it's conditioned or molded that way by this system of things and "the god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4), and his number 1 tool for molding people's thinking and attitudes towards certain ideas/philosophies, Babylon the Great (popularizing the "false stories", i.e. "myths", mentioned at 2 Tim 4:3,4 quoted in my first comment, making people oppose or feel an aversion towards the most important truths, while embracing falsehoods, often of the kind that directly contradicts these truths, teaching the opposite).

Romans 12:2

And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
edit on 9-1-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Some cool slides: imgur.com...

And a cool video:

Genuine Christianity is not what most people think it is. Human beings have been given a false form of Christianity to keep them spiritually asleep. In this paradigm-changing presentation, Mark Passio points out the hallmark beliefs and behaviors of false "Christians" and defines what it really means to be an Authentic Christian.

Godspeed to all
edit on AMMonday1am2313376Mon, 09 Jan 2023 02:02:13 -0600021 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It seems like it would be impossible to go off topic in this thread

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ignorance is no defense. For example, how do you think the exorcist knows who needs his expertise without having studied the occult?

richard can answer that,

warning language may offend the woke, and unwoke alike

Richard Pryor The Exorcist

and fairly tame for early SNL,

edit on 9-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join