It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force LGBTQ+ Teaching On All Children From The Age Of 3 Upwards Is Lawful Says Court

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

about a page ago i namedropped libsoftiktok because they are the exact epitome of the sort of furybait grifter who's entire shtick is lying to people who don't know any better specifically to keep them mad and now here you are, illustrating my point perfectly.

There's no source for any of their claims and no context, just a whole bunch of entirely disconnected stuff rolled together in a way designed intentionally to feed off already heightened feelings and to keep you outraged. The books there are CLEARLY not being given to kindergarten kids - they're novels! kindergarten age children can't read the words in novels, let alone the novels themselves! - but because you're all already jumped up and hypersensitive about ThE gRoOmErS it all becomes a meaningless homogenous paste to keep your rage on an easy target.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

about a page ago i namedropped libsoftiktok because they are the exact epitome of the sort of furybait grifter who's entire shtick is lying to people who don't know any better specifically to keep them mad and now here you are, illustrating my point perfectly.

There's no source for any of their claims and no context, just a whole bunch of entirely disconnected stuff rolled together in a way designed intentionally to feed off already heightened feelings and to keep you outraged. The books there are CLEARLY not being given to kindergarten kids - they're novels! kindergarten age children can't read the words in novels, let alone the novels themselves! - but because you're all already jumped up and hypersensitive about ThE gRoOmErS it all becomes a meaningless homogenous paste to keep your rage on an easy target.

Even in the face of the indefensible, you keep right on supporting sexual grooming. These are grade school books, and THEY ARE INNAPROPRIATE EVEN FOR 12 YEAR OLDS

You, on the other hand, clearly support 12 year olds contacting ADULTS on gay apps

Pedophilia, straight up...

You also have a peculiar pervert need to sexualize the children of OTHER people...get help

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It isn't about teaching about romance and interaction between the sexes so much as it is about graphic depictions of the act itself.

How much of that goes on in The Odyssey? Romeo and Juliet? I must have missed the part where Romeo went down on Juliet and she felt a burst of wet warmth along with waves of pulsating desire radiating out from her groin. There was an insatiable need for him, and when he pressed his fully engorged manhood against her, she gasped and arched against him.

"Oh, Romeo! Yes, YES! Now ... I need you now!" She cried against him.

Yeah ... I missed that part in all those books. I also missed the pictorial version in the graphic novels.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
School kids need instruction on
Safety, Biology and Health.
Sex positions, sex acts, fetishes,
are not subjects to
be taught or groomed to kids.NEVER

I'll post two scenarios . . .
Read though both, and you'll see
the absurdity of the sex 'Ed' in public schools.
1) A preacher on a corner,
in a public place, preaching out
to adults that are passing by.
2) A drag queen in a public school,
preaching sex to children who are
basically being held hostage.

At least in the 1) scenario
the influencing is towards Adults.
Children on the other hand
should NEVER be used,
as subjects for propaganda.
If it's not about Safety, Biology and Health
then it's propaganda.
JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Even in the face of the indefensible, you keep right on supporting sexual grooming.

all i did was point out that this account is lying to you. how is that supporting anything at all?

These are grade school books,

oh cool, so can you show me anything where anyone says this in any of your sources? even libsoftiktok doesn't say this, they just dump a bunch of contextless accusation and let you do the rest.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The only thing exposed is the way you're being played like a fiddle... Are you going to do something about it or just throw your mal informed temper tantrums on the internet. You know the goal, so stop talking grab your guns and set the world straight...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The only thing exposed is the way you're being played like a fiddle... Are you going to do something about it or just throw your mal informed temper tantrums on the internet. You know the goal, so stop talking grab your guns and set the world straight...

The only ones being played are brainwashed uninformed sex-grooming supporting simpleton leftists like you:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

Even in the face of the indefensible, you keep right on supporting sexual grooming.

all i did was point out that this account is lying to you. how is that supporting anything at all?

These are grade school books,

oh cool, so can you show me anything where anyone says this in any of your sources? even libsoftiktok doesn't say this, they just dump a bunch of contextless accusation and let you do the rest.

You are being deliberately disingeneous or are an uninformed idiot
Pictures are uploaded form "This book is gay", ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1492617839
Happy now ?

Parents are RIGHTLY opposing the presence of books like this in elementary school libraries

THIS IS AGE INNAPROPRIATE AND SEX GROOMING

Again, you defend the undefensible
Your obsession with OTHER PEOPLE's kids and sex is disturbing and very telling....exposed....

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

the bible also talks about a woman who lusts after men with genitals like horses and a bunch of kids being merked by bears because they made fun of a bald guy

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You are being deliberately disingeneous or are an uninformed idiot

you know, it's wild, but i looked up that book and all the information i can find about it [on, say, it's goodreads page] is about how it's a decent basic primer for gay cis male teens but that it's not very indepth or inclusive, and most of the reviews are from gay people talking about how a teen-friendly introduction book is a good idea but this one doesn't work well.
I'm sure you'll come out screaming about how, i dunno, goodreads is an arm of the cia or some other cope but to ME it really seems like a very very VERY basic book for teens that is only controversial among people who've READ it for who it leaves out.

You have yet to show me ANYTHING - not even substantial proof but even a single mention at all anywhere - that this book is being given to grade schoolers. Seems cut and dried to me - basic book for teens, being given to teens, and people who are scared of their own shadow can't deal with rainbows.

one more snip just to drive the point home, on it's amazon reviews page, there's one review about how it's incredibly basic, a couple about how an introductory text for teens is a good idea, and then this one, which i shall quote in full;

My son wanted me to order this book -This Book is Gay from my account to my address as he needed confidence and support in coming out to his dad (my ex) and my ex inlaws as they just did not understand him. He found it very useful and managed to write them a letter to explain to them after readig the book.

truly, terrifying stuff.

AND AS FOR your ridiculous strawman of an article that you're so proud of that you screenshotted twice in a row, did you actually read it, or were you so engorged that you just snapped the headline and ran? because the article is about a MAN abusing a 17 year old GIRL.
Which i agree! is a terrible thing that is utterly rampant in schools in the US! as your article shows, hundreds of men in positions of power exploit and abuse girls and it should absolutely be punished to the utmost!

it's uhhhhhh

it's not really uhhhhhhhhh

doesn't exactly support your thesis of the scary lgbt's getting kindergarten kids though does it?

maybe if anything.......... kiiiinda more the opposite?

i dunno, is there any chance we could use this as a learning moment, to perhaps go after what is actually happening and the people actually doing crimes instead of blaming a minority we don't like because they make us feel a bit icky?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
oh, how weird that the thread got so quiet all of a sudden, i wonder what that's about......

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join