It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two People Killed And Four More Injured In Horror Paris Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Two people have been killed and four more people have been injured in a horror Paris shooting, sparking "total panic", according to local reports.

The killer allegedly opened fire at a Kurdish cultural center in the tenth arrondissement in the north of the city center.

He reportedly managed to get seven or eight shots away before officers wrestled the gun from him.

A shopkeeper in the local area told the news agency AFP that she had heard the incident.

She said: "it was total panic. We locked ourselves inside."

Two people killed and four more injured in horror Paris shooting

RIP to the poor murdered souls and a speedy recovery to all the walking wounded.

Will add more information as it materialises.

By the looks of things, the shooter was a man in his 60s who Police managed to wrestle to the ground.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 23-12-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Updated to three killed.

Three killed, several injured after shooting incident in central Paris

The gunman was described by police sources as "Caucasian", of French nationality and known for two previous attempted murders in 2016 and 2021.

His motives remain unclear, but his identity and his target immediately raised suspicions that the shooting could have been racially motivated.

It looks like another of those situations...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

You have to wonder what goes through the minds of these people who choose to commit such horrendous acts of depravity.

Especially at this time of year.

When one would imagine the notion of peace on Earth and goodwill toward mankind might be an idea.

As opposed to mindless violence and murder laced with possible religious and racial motivations.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A lot of racial tension in Europe right now, for obvious reasons. Especially in a country like France where the 'leader' says 'There is no such thing as French culture.'

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hopefully something will be done. Maybe take all the guns from civilians, if the population there is not comfortable with guns in society.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

That may well be the case.

But some racist nutter, with known previous, jumping about at Christmas time shooting poor souls for kicks and hoots hardly inspires culture, or encourages such, French or otherwise, unless its murder culture I suppose.

There is absolutely no reason nor excuse whatsoever for that bam sticks antics.

Hope he get flung into a dark hole and left to rot for the remainder of his natural existence, and even that's to good for him.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

France already has strict gun control laws carewemust.

www.thelocal.fr...

Guns in the hands of lunatics like that muppet is the problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Anger as ex-generals warn of 'deadly civil war' in France

It warns French President Emmanuel Macron, his government, and MPs of "several deadly dangers" threatening France, including "Islamism and the hordes of the banlieue" - the impoverished immigrant suburbs that surround French cities.

The only one who disagrees with this is Emmanuel Macron.

The general isn't wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Poverty and religious strife do indeed tick some of the civil war boxes.

The thing is I have to wonder how it would work in this day of age.

It would not be so much a war, but a slaughter of what some people deem to be undesirables.

And it's not the aristocrats and royals who they would be lining up for the guillotine this time around.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The gunman was described by police sources as "Caucasian", of French nationality and known for two previous attempted murders in 2016 and 2021.

Two previous attempted murders, one even last year and this guy isn't locked up????? What's the matter with the French? Do they enjoy these episodes of criminal mayhem????

Because this could have been prevented if anyone of authority gave a damn. When too many liberals are in charge of 'law' and 'rules' the law and rules become liberal allowing criminal activity to happen more often and become more accepted. What do they expect?
edit on 2331202200000031bFri, 23 Dec 2022 11:03:23 -06002022000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think its been said that he was just out the jail not that long ago.

You would think he would have been monitored at the very least.

A horrendous situation really.

Props to the officers that tackled him to the ground all the same.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

A lot of racial tension in Europe right now, for obvious reasons. Especially in a country like France where the 'leader' says 'There is no such thing as French culture.'

Pssst, it's called "cancel culture" welcome to the party. Whatever you enjoyed in the past it now needs to be canceled

It's all the rave here in the states. A quick look at the French colonies over the years, they certainly qualify. If you prescribe to the hypothesis that is.

You have to wonder if they ever oppressed the Kurds in the past.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would call this homeland security but I wouldnt want to offend the invaders taking my home away, God forbid my governement protect me.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is that really a horror?

How about this as we see each weekend.

"12 killed, 45 wounded in weekend Chicago shootings"

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They are protesting in the streets now over the shooting with apparent teargas being fired at an agitated crowd.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

Maybe im missing what you are trying to convey.

Can't see how a racially motivated shooting outside a community center by a known radical lunatic, that should never have been on the street, could possibly constitute homeland security of any sorts.

Quite the opposite in fact.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They are protesting in the streets now over the shooting with apparent teargas being fired at an agitated crowd.

What are they protesting? Seems like the cops did their job to stop some nut case.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I absolutely dont condone these type of Cowardly acts for a second..

But i fear we are going to see alot more of these in 2023

Alot of people are upset with seeming endless open borders, and 99.9% of these immigrants get treated Alot better than
Their own citizens

I Hope am wrong

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You seem to be reactive rather than proactive.
What do you think made this , seemingly sane man in his 60's, your age, I believe, suddenly go out and want to shoot people the last 5 or so years?
It couldn't be seeing his country getting eaten alive by woke BS could it?

edit on 23/12/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Protesting unchecked borders and immigration and a failed government that doesn't care about their own citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join