It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Do it .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Wow, this thread sure got off-topic destroyed pretty fast. Welcome to the crowd. Too bad. Mighta been fun to hash this out in an orderly way. But nope... as usual....RUINED. We ain't gonna keep members like this, folks. But good post OP.

It's all in good fun mate

There are Lefties on ATS who see a thread like this and start to squirm because the Truth of it creeps up their spine.

Progressive Liberal Ideals are a pipe dream.

So the Red Wave was successful. Good job, son!!

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Some people are socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

That would be me -- and I expect many others.

There is a very vocal left, and a very vocal right, but the truth is most of us are somewhere in the middle.

Agree!

I'm a bit tired of the "crazies" -- no matter where they stand.

it's not a game its not a joke and people need to understand that this is a Country full of vulnerable people and you cant just toss around ideas like these they are toxic and maybe the only way people will realize that is for us to put some of them in place and watch what happens.

Wasn't that what the mid term elections were all about? The Red Wave... Putting the dembs back in their place.

www.foxnews.com...

Just a thought here, but if it is something that has not yet happened, how can it be 'news'?

How many 'news' items are written telling us what will happen, when it has not yet occurred?

Could it be that those are not 'news' sites, but are in fact 'propaganda' sites, and the "bait and switch" that is going on is as plain as day?

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Wow, this thread sure got off-topic destroyed pretty fast. Welcome to the crowd. Too bad. Mighta been fun to hash this out in an orderly way. But nope... as usual....RUINED. We ain't gonna keep members like this, folks. But good post OP.

It's all in good fun mate

There are Lefties on ATS who see a thread like this and start to squirm because the Truth of it creeps up their spine.

Progressive Liberal Ideals are a pipe dream.

So the Red Wave was successful. Good job, son!!

I find your statement Vague and unconnected to the topic , there are plenty of Political threads concerning the red wave and the mid-terms perhaps you should de-rail one of those

<< 1  2   >>

join