It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Do it .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let's do it .

There are at least 80,000,000 Democrats in The United States , and across the board state to state the congressional and senate races are coming up 50/50 each race decided by less than 50,000 votes.

So let's assume half of the United States is Democrat. I know I once was a registered voting Democrat so the truth is you never really can tell where a person's Political ideals are .

But what I mean when I say ‘ Lets Do It ‘ is let’s put into place right now without hesitation all of the woke Leftist talking points and I mean all of them .

The list is as follows :

-No more Oil.
-No more gas powered cars , Immediately only EV’s .
-Shut Down all the Coal , Coke and Nuclear Power Plants Immediately .
-All Abortion is Legal absolutely zero restrictions.
-Defund the Police now and put into place Professional anger counselors.
-Open the southern Border zero restrictions.
-Woke Policies enforced in the Military , Lower the standards in all combat arms for females .
-Completely Do away with Gender in general there is no Male or Female , there are no Male or Female sports no Male or Female Bathrooms / Locker rooms
-All School debt is completely wiped out and all Tuition's are paid for to all schools via the federal government.
-Emplace a social credit score keeping track of everything we say or do.
-Free Federal health care
-Redistribution of Wealth and a set hourly income for everyone in every job.

If I’m missing anything please feel free to add to the list .

Let us do all these things and then sit back and watch what happens but the catch is if we have people all of the sudden begging to put things back the way they were …Nope we have to keep these policies in place for a minimum of 3 years.

And After that 3 year period we hold a national vote and people can choose to reestablish a Capitalist Republic under the constitution or keep things the way they are.

thank you for your time .

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

This is the problem, it’s not black and white.

A lot of people are against forced use of electric lawn mowers, but still want the right to choose should they need reproductive health.

Some people are socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

They sure want to group everyone though, it’s much easier to control people that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

A lot of people are against forced use of electric lawn mowers, but still want the right to choose should they need reproductive health.

They sure want to group everyone though, it’s much easier to control people that way.

what is "reproductive health?"

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Depends on who you vote for.

a reply to: kittywrangler

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kittywrangler

What is reproductive health:

Reproductive health refers to the condition of male and female reproductive systems during all life stages.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So you suggest 80 to 90% of the human population to be wiped out within a month? That is what would happen if all that was to take affect.

They haven't thought any of this through. They just want it.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That would be me -- and I expect many others.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

There is a very vocal left, and a very vocal right, but the truth is most of us are somewhere in the middle.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is a very vocal left, and a very vocal right, but the truth is most of us are somewhere in the middle.

Agree!

I'm a bit tired of the "crazies" -- no matter where they stand.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
With such inept foreign policy and democrat control by any means including constant fraud and electioneering, can only end in nuclear exchanges. DC will look like Hiroshima did in the '40's is where this list ends.
edit on 12-11-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The government doesn't see it that way though. They are slowly creeping towards communism/Marxism.
which indeed would pay the same whether you clean toilets for a living or are a medical doctor.
I guess it wouldn't be worth it anymore to study to become a doctor.
Oh but wait! The dictators have thought about this. That's why they created 'social credit scores' .
You will be told what job to do for the same pay and if you don't you will get a negative score.
Negative scores mean no eating

IMO you can only be 100% conservative to stop this insanity from ever taking place in the US as is happening in China.
Even with a mostly awake and aware population this can't be stopped.
The Chinese are very complicit , even though they are aware of what's happening and are vast population.
Everyone needs to stand against this, and only then it can't succeed.
Now I'm sure the 'elites' have their own food plants etc, so they avoid the effects of mass protests/non-compliance, that's why anyone working for these scumbags needs to be non-complicit as well.
Only with total 100% non compliance from every one of us 99%ers (including those working for these scumbags) can it be stopped.

edit on 12-11-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But to the left it IS black and white.
Look at the current administration.
If you disagree with them, with any of their policies, then you're a threat to democracy.
As the OP stated, there is a checklist of the things they want.
Anyone who gets in the way of their Utopia building is an enemy.
It's VERY black and white.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

What is it you want?

Answer this: I give you an island. It's your island to do what you want.

Except for one thing. You have no choice who lives on your island.

What do you do?

How do you run your island?

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Right. The goals and wants are the same for most Americans. What differs is how to accomplish them. Usually it depends on personal rewards vs sacrifice.

I have a niece who got over $7,000 from Biden/Dems and almost Free Obamacare last year for her and her 2 children. And she has $40,000 in college loan debt.

She went to work at the local Detroit DNC branch, to help promote Democrat candidates, in the belief that she'd get the same goodies for 2023 and 2024.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

But to the left it IS black and white.
Look at the current administration.
If you disagree with them, with any of their policies, then you're a threat to democracy.
As the OP stated, there is a checklist of the things they want.
Anyone who gets in the way of their Utopia building is an enemy.
It's VERY black and white.

The right is just as black and white.
If you disagree with any of them, you are snowflake, you are a weirdo, you are a tree hugger.

There is a middle ground, unfortunately we just aren't the loudest.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well, to be fair, I'm confident we are all weirdos here.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Most people seem to be! I think that's being reflected in the elections where the craziest candidates were rejected.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The best way to do this for the world is to collect sources and attribute each idea to the person/group who proposed them. This way, real opponents can be identified instead of grouping half a nation into an us vs them group. Then, after identifying the originators of the ideas, solid proposals both refuting these ideas and offering viable counter solutions can be made.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Agree!

I'm a bit tired of the "crazies" -- no matter where they stand.

Crazies indeed and the crazy thing is that if even one of the things on that list were to be put into place it would have immediate negative consequences and yet there is a massive push for these ideals.

it's not a game its not a joke and people need to understand that this is a Country full of vulnerable people and you cant just toss around ideas like these they are toxic and maybe the only way people will realize that is for us to put some of them in place and watch what happens.

posted on Nov, 12 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

and maybe the only way people will realize that is for us to put some of them in place and watch what happens.

Probably that would be the fastest way for most to realize, you would still have the MSM cheering and twisting everything. But you know politicians... especially these, once they have their foot in the door, damage is done. See lockdown laws and such.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join