It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 13. The plot’s theology.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
a reply to: skeptical808

I’m very busy trying to decode this plot as fast s I can, given the fact that I am doing it completely alone while living with two relatives that are members of the conspiracy, so please: ask specific questions related to the conspiracy or its investigation if you have any or go somewhere else.

Specific questions:

1. What is the nature of the manmade apocalypse the conspirators are planning?
2. How are the conspirators you live with related to you?
3. How will the price of oil and global stock markets respond to the manmade apocalypse?
4. Do you have a specific date for the apocalypse?
5. Is there a specific place it will happen or spread from?
6. What do I need to protect myself?
7. Is there a way to prevent it?
8. Will it affect my internet service?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have answered your questions here, if you have more general questions ask them in that thread, please.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I have answered your questions here, if you have more general questions ask them in that thread, please.

Thank you. I appreciate the answers.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From the previous page:

[…]
Regarding the beginning of the conspiracy I have found a date (in Roman numerals) that could be the starting point of the reactionary conspiracy. It can be seen towards the end of the remake of the video game Resident Evil 4, in the rear side of a monument called “Monolito del origen” (named Provenance Monolith in the English version).

MDLIV is 1554. […]

The name Adam Saddler is itself a reference to a beginning. Adam is the name of the first human being according to the first book of the Bible (the Book of Genesis) while Saddler is a hint of “toddler”, the first stage of a person. So this would be another confirmation that our assumption was correct and 1554 is in fact the year the conspiracy started.

On the other hand, the very name Adam Saddler sounds like a reminder of Adolf Hitler. Furthermore, Adam Saddler is a fictional prophet from the start of Los Iluminados sect, the antagonists of the video game Resident Evil 4 (original and remake), and whose headquarters are located in a region named Valdelobos. Valdelobos is the abbreviation of Valle de Lobos (Valley of Wolves) and Wolf was one of the nicknames of Adolf Hitler.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As I deciphered in this thread, the Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul is going to play a role in the return of Adolf Hitler. Since this Turkish city seems important for the conspirators, let’s take a look into recent developments that have taken place in this country:

• After having been a museum from 1935 to 2020, the Hagia Sophia became a mosque again on 10 July 2020.

• Turkey changed on 2 June 2022 its official English name to Türkiye.

• Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced just a few days ago, on 30 April 2023, that the Turkish intelligence agency had killed the leader of ISIS. This claim has not been confirmed by the United States: Source.

Let’s remember that Adolf Hitler supposedly died on 30 April 1945. So here is the way of decoding the meaning of all this information:

From the dates of these events we get the short sequence: July-June-April. So here the missing month is the solution: May.

Also from the same dates we get this other short sequence: 2020-2022-2023. The missing year is the solution: 2021, but we still have to work on it a little more: 2+0+2+1 = 5, which is alluding to 2025, the real solution.

And then we are able to decipher the overall meaning of this part of the conspiracy: Adolf Hitler will reappear in May 2025.

edit on 7 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Correct year of Hitler’s death

edit on 7 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Another event connected to the above mentioned:

• SpaceX launched an orbital test flight on 20 April 2023, the day of the 134th anniversary of the birth of Adolf Hitler.

Pay attention to the following data from this launch:

1) It started at 08:33 CDT, 13:33 UTC.

The two 33s are references to 1933, the year the nazis took power in Germany.

The 8 means H, which in turn is an allusion to Hitler.

So we are left with only the number 13.

2) After some problem they activated the self-destruction system, but it didn’t destroy immediately the vehicle, which exploded 40 seconds later, after nearly 4 minutes into the flight.

So these two figures (40 and 4) are a reference to the number 4, and if we combine this number with the 13 from above is how we get the hidden 134 from this deed.

This launch is specifically linked to the announcement made by Turkish President on 30 April 2023, the 134 anniversary of the official demise of Adolf Hitler, about the alleged killing of the 4th caliph of the Islamic State.

Please, notice the ambiguity present in both events: The 20 April launch was a success but nevertheless they had to destroy the spaceship, while in 30 April it was announced ISIS’ leader death but it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

By carrying out these strange deeds on these precise dates is how the reactionary conspiracy is telling the world that the disappearance of Adolf Hitler on 30 April 1945 is not what it seems, so we should assume there is something fishy about his alleged death.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Another event connected to the above mentioned:

• SpaceX launched an orbital test flight on 20 April 2023, the day of the 134th anniversary of the birth of Adolf Hitler.

Pay attention to the following data from this launch:

1) It started at 08:33 CDT, 13:33 UTC.

The two 33s are references to 1933, the year the nazis took power in Germany.

The 8 means H, which in turn is an allusion to Hitler.

So we are left with only the number 13.

2) After some problem they activated the self-destruction system, but it didn’t destroy immediately the vehicle, which exploded 40 seconds later, after nearly 4 minutes into the flight.

So these two figures (40 and 4) are a reference to the number 4, and if we combine this number with the 13 from above is how we get the hidden 134 from this deed.

This launch is specifically linked to the announcement made by Turkish President on 30 April 2023, the 134 anniversary of the official demise of Adolf Hitler, about the alleged killing of the 4th caliph of the Islamic State.

Please, notice the ambiguity present in both events: The 20 April launch was a success but nevertheless they had to destroy the spaceship, while in 30 April it was announced ISIS’ leader death but it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

By carrying out these strange deeds on these precise dates is how the reactionary conspiracy is telling the world that the disappearance of Adolf Hitler on 30 April 1945 is not what it seems, so we should assume there is something fishy about his alleged death.

Hitler's supposed death is obviously very suspicious. There was a whole television series documenting him going to Argentina and being prtected by Juan Peron. Other Nazis like Joseph Mengele and Adolf Eichmann were also given refuge and this is well documented. I showed you how this was announced by Olivia Newton John but you just ridiculed me and accused me on being frivolous. I am dead serious. What I posted about Olivia Newton John publishing her ninth album on that key date with the song "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" is absolutely true. It fits perfectly with the other facts you have posted and is one of the things that convinced me you are on to something big. But if you will not show me the same respect I have shown you lately then it makes me think you are not seriously interested is stopping the conspirators!

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Quoted from 1st page of this thread:

2) The Society of Jesus, commonly known as the Jesuits, was formed in 1540.

The emblem of the Jesuits:

Observe the similarity of this symbol with these two other ones:

• The emblem of the 23rd Waffen-SS Mountain Division (composed by Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosniaks):

• The Nazi symbol known as Black Sun:

It seems like the Jesuits’ one is a combination of the latter two.

I have found a very important reference to the Jesuits in the 1969 film Topaz. Quoted from here:

I have given a second thought to the 2032 figure from the bottom of the piece of paper.

And now I believe it’s not a reference to 2023 but an allusion to two places in Spain using the provincial prefixes for postal codes of my country:

Both places are linked to the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits).

• 20 corresponds to Gipuzkoa, in the Basque Country. Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), cofounder of the Jesuits, was born in a town of this province called Azpeitia. A sanctuary was built around his birthplace after he was made a Saint by the Roman Catholic Church.

• 32 corresponds to Ourense/Orense, in Southern Galicia. In a town of this province called Monterrei the Society of Jesus built a school, which happened to be the last Jesuit school built during Ignatius of Loyola’s lifetime.

There are at least two cities in the American continent named after this Galician town: Monterrey, in Northern Mexico, and Monterey, in the U.S. state of California.

In conclusion, this seems to be the second case I have found so far (the first one being the two keys from the “secret pal” card sent by the Zodiac killer) in which the leaders of the Conspiracy’s level one show themselves.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The two keys from Zodiac’s card (message quoted from here):

There is a mail linked to the Zodiac killer sent in December 1990 and called the Secret Pal card, which contains the image of two keys:

I truly believe they are a reference to the coat of arms of the Vatican City:

I also believe here they used the English word “pal” as an anagram of “papal”.

Thus, taking into account the two keys, the papal reference and the fact that this card was mailed in December, a month very linked to Christianity since it’s the month in which the birth of Jesus is celebrated, it is my opinion that the reactionary conspirators used this letter to announce the Roman Catholic Church is the leadership of the Level 1 of the conspiracy.

I decoded this evidence while investigating the Zodiac killer, concretely the “Secret Pal” card. My first message about this topic can be found here.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

But you failed to decode the role of Olivia Newton John so you solution is incomplete and defective.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The German film Stalingrad was released on 21 January 1993, nine days before the 60th anniversary of the appointment of Hitler as chancellor (Prime Minister) of Germany.

In it there is a scene where the German soldiers attend a Christian mass during a break in the Battle of Stalingrad:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The German film Stalingrad was released on 21 January 1993, nine days before the 60th anniversary of the appointment of Hitler as chancellor (Prime Minister) of Germany.

In it there is a scene where the German soldiers attend a Christian mass during a break in the Battle of Stalingrad:

And what exactly does this tell us? More importantly, why are you wasting so much time on meaningless stuff when there are important clues to follow? Have you even looked into Trace Adkins, Barry Manilow, or the rise of the Argentine Empire? You have repeatedly falsely iterpretted AE as "Aribe Espana." Now that I have corrected you I think you owe all of us a reinterpretion of everything you have said based on AE! Instead, you are just going to ignore me and the evidence. That completely destroys your credibility, and endangers all of us.
edit on 30-5-2023 by skeptical808 because: Corrected grammar

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have found a third evidence pointing towards the Roman Catholic Church:

The film The Ninth Gate was released on 25 August 1999 in France. This date was chosen by the conspirators because it was the 55th anniversary of the liberation of Paris by the Allied troops on 25 August 1944. Let’s remember that Hitler was the 55th member of the NSDAP (The Nazi Party).

Images from a scene in which the protagonist is comparing two copies of “The Nine Gates of the Kingdom of Shadows”, a rare book published in 1666 CE:

This book has nine illustrations, two of them present differences between the two copies. The first one shows a man holding two keys in one hand. But it’s a different hand in each copy:

A closer view:

In one copy he is holding the keys with the left hand, while in the other copy he is holding the keys with the right hand.

The two keys are a reference to the Vatican. The keys being in different hands on each copy is a symbolic way of announcing/confessing that the Level One of the reactionary conspiracy controls all sides of the political spectrum in most (if not all) non-marxist countries.

Most illustrations are signed with the author’s initials “AT” (Aristide Torchia), but some of them (three in each copy) are signed with the initials LCF:

Each copy is named after its owner’s name (Balkan and Fargas):

In this movie it is said that LCF stands for “Lucifer”, but for our purpose this is a red herring. For learning the real meaning of LCF we have to compare it with two other names:

• The Sagrada Familia, an unfinished Catholic Church located in Barcelona whose construction started in 1882 and it’s planned to end “after 2026”. In Spanish is called La Sagrada Familia (with the article “la”), meaning The Holy Family.

• The Nuestra Familia, meaning “Our Family”, a criminal organization composed by Mexican-Americans. The conspirators are trying to erase clues so nobody could solve their puzzles, but I have found a book with the original name of this organization, La Nuestra Familia (with the article “La”):

La Nuestra Familia sounds a little strange because in Spanish we simply say “nuestra familia” (without the article “la”), so La Nuestra Familia seems to me like a mix of Spanish and Catalan languages, even though its three words are written in Spanish. This is because in Catalan we do say “La nostra família” (meaning “nuestra familia” in Spanish and “our family” in English.

So after these two clues, we learn that the L and the F from LCF mean “La” and “Familia” respectively. And thanks to the two keys from the drawing and all the gathered knowledge during the investigation of the rest of the conspiracy, we can conclude that the real meaning of LCF is La Católica Familia, The Catholic Family, a symbolic way of alluding the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

La Nuestra Familia sounds a little strange because in Spanish we simply say “nuestra familia” (without the article “la”), so La Nuestra Familia seems to me like a mix of Spanish and Catalan languages, even though its three words are written in Spanish. This is because in Catalan we do say “La nostra família” (meaning “nuestra familia” in Spanish and “our family” in English.

So after these two clues, we learn that the L and the F from LCF mean “La” and “Familia” respectively. And thanks to the two keys from the drawing and all the gathered knowledge during the investigation of the rest of the conspiracy, we can conclude that the real meaning of LCF is La Católica Familia, The Catholic Family, a symbolic way of alluding the Roman Catholic Church.

Well there is no doubt that the Roman Catholic Church is involved!

Regarding the term "La Nuestra Familia," you could be right that it is a combination of Spanish and Catalan but make sure you consider the fact that the book would use Latin American Spanish which in some ways has slightly different grammar and usage from Castillian Spanish. Even within Latin America there are many variations. Some verb tenses used in Spain are not used in Latin America. For example, the vosotros form is rarely used in most of Latin America. An exception is Argentina where vos is commonly used.

In this case Nuestra Familia is the name of a prison gang in California so using the definite article "La" makes sense even in proper Spanish. La Nuestra Familia would be interpreted as "the Nuestra Familia (gang)." much like we would say "the Mafia" or "La Cosa Nostra." Of course whether La or El was used would depend on the missing word "gang" and not because familia is feminine. The common words for gang in latin Spanish are banda, pandilla, and quadrilla, all feminine and hence La would be correct. Nuestra modifies Familia so it would always end in "a" but if the Nuestra Familia called themselves a group rather than a gang then El Nuestra Familia (grupo) would be correct. If you search for articles in Spanish about the gang they are referred to as a pandilla so that is why the "la" definite article is used!

I don't claim to be fluent in Spanish but I did take it in college and have never had much difficulty speaking it in Spain or Mexico for basic things. Your English is clearly much better than my Spanish though.

LCF could mean la catolica familia but "catholic" comes from the latin for universal so it would mean the universal family referring to all of humanity!
edit on 2-6-2023 by skeptical808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From the second page:

[…]
Regarding the beginning of the conspiracy I have found a date (in Roman numerals) that could be the starting point of the reactionary conspiracy. It can be seen towards the end of the remake of the video game Resident Evil 4, in the rear side of a monument called “Monolito del origen” (named Provenance Monolith in the English version).

MDLIV is 1554.

[…]

In conclusion, I believe the reactionary conspirators used this video game to announce/confess that 1554 is the year the conspiracy started. Maybe (most probably) it was thought and designed in the two or three decades prior to this year, but it started to develop in the real world on this date.

I have found that Queen Mary I of England and Philip II of Spain married on 23-25 July 1554, so this three days ceremony seems to be the way the leadership of the conspiracy (The Roman Catholic Church) used for announcing in the real world the beginning of their plot, that is what I call the reactionary conspiracy.

Let’s remember that Queen Elizabeth I tried to reinstate Catholicism in England. Also the three days chosen for the wedding (23, 24 and 25) are clearly a reference to the years 2023, 2024 and 2025, which are the key years of the 5th phase, since they are the beginning of this phase and 2025 is the year of the planned return of Adolf Hitler.

1554 is exactly 500 years after the East-West Schism that separated the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
One of the main protagonists of the 1969 film Topaz (see this thread for more information) is named Rico Parra:

Rico Parra lives and works in a New York City’s hotel, even though he is a top level member of the Cuban Revolution and this film is set in 1962. Parra translates as “grapevine” in English, and there is a Grapevine cross that is a major symbol of the Georgian Orthodox Church.

Thus, as Joseph Stalin was a Georgian, in my opinion the conspirators also used the film Topaz to announce/confess that Stalin was a member of the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Order of Nine Angles is a terrorist organization that combines Nazism, Satanism and Paganism, wrapped with macabre tendencies. They have committed several murders and are considered one of the most influential and dangerous groups within the worldwide Neonazi movement.

In reality they are a front organization of the fascist/islamist conspiracy. This is ONA’s symbol:

It’s a reference to the ceiling of the Al-Sahlah Mosque in Kufa, Irak:

This Shia mosque is very important because is the site where, according to Twelver Shi’ism, the Mahdi will reside upon his return. Let’s remember that the Mahdi is a very important figure of the Islamic eschatology, and this mosque is referencing to the Shi’ite version of the Mahdi.

A photography from this BBC’s article:

They celebrate the perpetrators because those rapes and murders have been committed by extreme-right terrorists (or Axis spies, if you prefer) like themselves. This is Axis soldiers celebrating Axis’ attacks in front of everyone.

By skillfully putting a protective layer of Satanism, Paganism and macabre inclinations onto themselves, this group have been able to fool all anthropologists, historians, police officers, prosecutors, judges and journalists of the world that have investigated them.

I repeat it again: I strongly suspect the reactionary conspiracy has created all religions/cults/sects that have appeared in the world in the last 300/400 years, specially since the late 18th century, when the American and French Revolutions took place.

By the way, the word “ona” ( plural: ones) means “wave” in Catalan language.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This 333 from the above message can be found in the wall from the 2017 motion picture Dead Men Tell No Tales/Salazar’s Revenge, the 5th installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series:

I am deciphering much more information from Pirates on this thread, now moved (unfairly, I should add) by the moderators to the “ATS Skunk Forum”.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Part 1 (of 3)

The conspirators used three connected films to anounce/confess who really controls the conspiracy. The connection between them is that al of them were released in 1999, and in all of them a satanic-themed ritual can be seen.

Eyes Wide Shut was released on 16 July 1999. The ritual scene from this movie:

The Ninth Gate was released on 25 August 1999]. The ritual scene:

Observe how, in the last image, there is a woman that gets naked (blue serie) for no reason. It is a clue that links this film to Eyes Wide Shut scene, in which nudity is more prominent.

End of Days was released on 24 November 1999. The ritual scene:

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Part 2 (of 3):

Towards the end of Eyes Wide Shut we can see this very revealing scene in which the conspirators make two very important anouncements/confessions:

At this moment starts the first confession:

Now comes the first confession:

With this dialogue they are telling how their conspiracy works: by making charades with real deaths. Their principle must be: A staged event (a war, a massacre, a suicide, etc) with real dead persons is indistinguishable from a genuine event.

The scene goes on:

Then we can see the second confession:

The purple color is associated to the Papacy, therefore the mask on the purple pillow would mean that the all satanic groups and, by extension, all secret societies, are farces controled by the Roman Catholic Church.

edit on 9 7 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Typo

edit on 9 7 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join