It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories About Pelosi Attacker Debunked by Pelosi Attacker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I wanted to respond to that person. I didn't, it's not worth the energy.

That song has a lot to unwrap, thanks for sharing.

Nothing about this story makes sense, if anyone can make sense of it please share in the thread. It's almost like a mad dash to get the narrative out as fast as possible with too many moving parts that went rogue.

*They were both in their underwear, then the police removed his ID from his shorts, then the private security officer says he saw a man dressed in black approach the house.

*The intruder broke into the back door with a hammer but it's clear the front door had broken glass, seemingly from the inside out judging by the glass on the exterior of the door.

*Zip ties were found in the bedroom of Mr. Pelosi, then in the backpack left outside the back door with tape and rope. Why would you leave things outside the back door?

*First it was two hammers, then one hammer, then two hammers again with one being inside the house and one being in the backpack left outside.

*Suspect was given Miranda rights but still gave statements on the scene, then taken to the hospital with injuries in which he still resides.

*Depape resided in a school bus outside a house with LGBTQ flags and BLM posters in the windows yet the media rubber stamped ultra maga extremist on him hours after the attack.

I can go on and on around the strangeness and obvious brainwashing going on here.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

The reporting on…

Epstein
Gretchen’s kidnappers
Trump’s pee dossier
BLM’s mostly peaceful riots
The laptop
The diary
The Gulf War

To name only a few.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
George W. Bush

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Seems like this story isn't going to disappear. The online comments everywhere are calling out the nonsense. This story did not go the way intended. People are waking up.

Even if the events that happened are true, it doesn't matter, it's perception. The only way to change perception is to have something bigger happen that makes this story seem meaningless. Some entertainment in the intermission.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's a lot more plausible than the mental gymnastics version with all the Col. Frank Fitz styled projection.

But statements to the FBI aren't valid debunking anymore. All it says is that the FBI is covering for the democrats to try to cover up the real story as told by tabloids.

edit on 1-11-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

it reminds me of how the Smollett story was made a joke a day or two after, when the facts seemed to be just a bit too outrageous.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So now that police have stated there's video of DePape breaking into the house and that DePape is the one that names himself in the 911 call and refers to himself as a friend, do you guys really have anything left.

Are you willing to admit to being horrible people for mocking the attempted murder of an 82 year old man?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So now that police have stated there's video of DePape breaking into the house and that DePape is the one that names himself in the 911 call and refers to himself as a friend, do you guys really have anything left.

Are you willing to admit to being horrible people for mocking the attempted murder of an 82 year old man?

yea, your word is all I need.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So now DePape was a party to the 911 call?
How many revisions to the story are we on, now?

What the authorities say they have means nothing, because damn-near everything about the story has changed, multiple times.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So DePApe is the one who called 911? That makes much more sense, he was trying to defend himself against Pelosi who was trying to rape him with a hammer. Sick, just sick.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here's the court filing.

When the dispatcher told Mr.Pelosi to call back ifhe changed his mind, Mr. Pelosi
quickly responded, No, no, no,this gentleman just uh came into the house uhand he wants
to wait for my wife to come home[ The dispatcher then asked Mr.Pelosi ifhe knew the
person and Mr.Pelosi said that he did not. Mr.Pelosi then said that the man was telling him
not to do anything. The dispatcher then asked Mr.Pelosi for his name and address and Mr.
Pelosi gave the dispatcher both. Mr.Pelosi then said that the man told him to put the phone down and just do what he says. The dispatcher then asked for the man's name and the man responded, My name is David. When the dispatcher asked who David is, Mr. Pelosi said,
don't know, but Davidsaid, I'm a friend oftheirs." Mr.Pelosi then confirmed with the
dispatcher that he did notknow the man. He's telling me I am being very lazy, so I've gotta to stop talking to you, okay? When the dispatcher offered to stay on the line with Mr. Pelosi to make sure everything is okay, Mr. Pelosi said, No, he wants me to get the hell off
the phone. The call ended. Based on her training and what she heard, dispatcher Heather
Grives issued an "A" priority well-being check .
edit on 11/2/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

" Are you willing to admit to being horrible people for mocking the attempted murder of an 82 year old man?

How have you come to that Conclusion so Quickly ? Is that You Sherlock Holmes ?

edit on 2-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well there's the fact that Pelosi was hit full force in the heads with a hammer in the presence of police, him needing emergency brain surgery, and the testimony of the would-be killer.

Certainly a lot more evidence than all the people pushing the gay tryst narrative to deflect from the fact that this was an admitted assassination attempt.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

" Certainly a lot more evidence "

Ah, None of that is Evidence Yet in a Court of Law , just your Personal Projections.....

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's literally been cited in a court filing as evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well there's the fact that Pelosi was hit full force in the heads with a hammer in the presence of police, him needing emergency brain surgery, and the testimony of the would-be killer.

Certainly a lot more evidence than all the people pushing the gay tryst narrative to deflect from the fact that this was an admitted assassination attempt.

calm down Paul, Dad will be fine. In fact, within just hours of this attack it was reported that Paulie P would make a full recovery. They must have use the psychic prayer line to get that divine intervention.

There is a chance this is just as you say. And If so, wonderful. But here's the deal, just so you know and fully grasp this. Also within hours of this happening, the underware guy was claimed to be a staunch right winger, thus fulfilling the prophecy of the evil right perpetuating violence against the left in political hits. The underware guy is a nut job druggie from Berkley CA. I'd wager you would have to search pretty hard to find a right leaning person in Berkley CA. So "you and yours" pretty much put "the right" on the defensive and quickly the offensive right off the bat. To cry like a little bitch now, seems quite disingenuous.

And who was the passenger when Paulie got hammered and wrecked his porch? this guy? Keep all those secrets and folks start to fill in the blanks themselves. It's human nature. Tell pops we all wish for his quick recovery.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

See the you go again throwing out debunked claims and making wild speculation based on no facts whatsoever. All so you can deflect from the fact that this was a politically motivated attack on the second person in line for the Presidency.

Can you imagine the outrage of Pelosi claimed that Steve Scalise was shot by his drug dealer and pimp and then refused to admit she was wrong when even the most basic facts about the case came out?

That's what you and the rest of the Right are doing right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

it's all about the confusion. The story changed too many times. Those blanks will get filled in. Eventually with all the facts. I don't have confidence you know all the facts yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

See the you go again throwing out debunked claims and making wild speculation based on no facts whatsoever.

I was just explaining reality to you. I can see how that would be problematic. Maybe once we see the video, all this can be put to rest. But until we do, there will be questions.

so conversely, if it's found that this is closer to the wild conspiracy angle, will you admit to being a horrible person for lying to everyone on a consistent basis?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

When did law enforcement claim that DePape was in his underwear, or that there were multiple hammers, or that Pelosi called him a friend?

What law enforcement have claimed, in a court filing no less, based on Mirandized testimony given by DePape that was recorded on body cameras is that DePape broke into Pelosi's house with the sole intention of attacking the Speaker of the House based on political motives.

The fact is that you and many others on this site bought into Right Wing spin that was based on zero evidence and more instead of admitting that you were wrong you keep trying to double when which only serves to make the Right look worse and worse.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

we all got what what was reported. The "violent right wing attack" bundled with the fake websites and all was out early, so spare me the sanctimonious bullsh!t. Until the videos are available, this could go either way. Suck it up, buttercup.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join