It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet Names Otherwise Known as You Answer To WHAT???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Marzipan.

Monkey.

Dogmeat.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There have been so many cool names!!
Thank You!!

My Daughter inherited a snake who's named "Brittany" who's close to 18yrs old.
I know the person she got it from an already decided they had issues.
Naming a snake "Brittany" confirmed it.

Last in line to get their forever name is the Turtle.
She refuses to believe that "Turtle" is what she IS and NOT a name. Since she's going to be around for 40-60 years
I've decided two can play this game. How she's gonna screw me remains to be seen.
It's a given that what she'll pick isn't anything you could repeat in public.
She's like that.
Until I can prove I'm smarter than her She's under the impression she's the boss of everything.
I'm so doomed!!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
We have two Siamese mixes (from the same litter) One presents traditional Seal point colors, the other a Lynx point.

Our Seal point is a squirrely-ass high-energy nutcase (but oh-so-cuddly loveable!) He's been called Fruitcake a lot lately, and Kamikaze (the play fights can get unreal in creativity)

Our Lynx point is a much more mellow guy. Unlike his limber brother, whom often seems to become boneless at will to escape being pinned down, this one is more... A lumbering sumo wrestler. His best defense is his weight & he knows it. He's not fat, they're larger cats, just one is a very limber & slender build, while the other is a muscle mass of Brick #house.

Basically, the only way he can win a play fight, is if he sits on his brother first (not even kidding)

That said, he's affectionately dubbed Buddy, and Fuzz. And Fuzzy Buddy.
Mostly by me.
Because he's my big ol' fuzzy buddy

originally posted by: madmac5150
We have a rotten little kitty cat... he ended up with us, after eating his previous human's fish and birds.

I renamed him "Nibbler". Futurama fans will get it...

We love the little turd

ETA: No, he doesn't poop dark matter... but, he is trying...

Nibbler, lmao, I love that! I wonder if he'd speak in the same kind of deep-toned accent, too

Nibbler is an awesome little kitty... but we have had unusual names for all of our animals. It's a tradition.

We have a siamese mix named "Mousetrap"... it's a misnomer, Mousetrap practices catch and release. Nibbler, however, shows no quarter... Our oldest cat is named "The Flatulant Bandercat"... "Bander" has been my little buddy for 10 years now, and a mouse assassin. He is still quite gassy.

We have 2 goats at the moment, "Buick" and "Caddy". We have had goats named "Gremlin", "Vega", "Yugo", "Cooper", "Pacer", "Jeep", "Impala", "Beemer", "Pinto"... you see the pattern.

We have an alpaca named "Ricky Bobby". To be fair, he does sport a mullet.

Our horses and dogs have normal names... we live in a remote area, but you still want to yell something normal when calling in the horses and dogs... it leaves our few neighbors with even fewer questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We had a cat when I was growing up that I christened Tommy.

But, as tends to happen to neutered males, he got a bit chubby with that dangly belly. My mom was teasing him about being fat one night, and I was defending him. Somehow, I settled on him being big boned, and my mom said it was his belly; he didn't have a bone there even if his bones were big. And I replied yep, big ol' belly bone, and that stuck. He was henceforth Belly Bone or just Belly.

We've had Pissy Missy. We've had a Gizmo that got cutesy pronounced more like Gitmo although you sort of swallowed the /t/. King, our king snake, is more like Severus Snake to me. We have Fat Stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
Glad I could bring some levity.

I am and always will be the optimist.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You could have a cat like Basingstoke....

a reply to: Caver78

edit on 31-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Youtube

edit on 31-10-2022 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Embed sux

edit on 31-10-2022 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Way WAY better than Phoebe's "Smelly Cat"!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll never forget our cat 'Chubbers'!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join