It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Science of World War II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

In the crucible of World War II, Germany’s most brilliant scientists raced to create an arsenal of terrifying new weapons of mass destruction, even an atomic bomb. Before the war ended, they produced a series of technological firsts that were the basis for many modern-day air and spacecraft. This documentary highlights the inventions of Wernher von Braun, Werner Heisenberg, and many others.

Found this documentary, it's about 44 mins pretty decent;

Now did the Nazis get any of this technology through occult means? Also once the war was over everyone was trying to get a hold of some Nazi scientists. Look what we did, project paper clip, good ol' MK Ultra.

Who controlled the Foo Fighters?
edit on 20-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nikola Tesla, long before them, saw a photo of Niagara Falls, and poof he saw the vision of water turbines. And then he did it.

Albert Einstein, saw the stars, and saw Relativity.

The idea that mere technological progresses trump those achievements... we might as well start saying "aliens" told them that stuff, shifted those epochs.

OR, humans are whatever you should know what I'm saying by now if you can get it.

I think you can. I think everyone can. We're dangerous! Which is exactly how aliens would view us. And not teach us things like alternating current, relativity, and so on.
edit on 21-10-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Yea seems to me the best technological advancements come from nature. Even electrical and finding nature has way better means than most of our original ideas.

Even Teslas energy idea was from natural occurring aspects. Alchemy seems to be the one grand design outside of nature but thats more.secret thenolder we get.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You're on a roll my man. Loving the threads keep up the great work

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
One of my favorite all-time topics is Nazis and the occult, UFOs

I was always intrigued by the Nazi Bell, and how it was eerily like the shape of the alleged Kecksberg Pa UFO, stoking theories of Nazi time travel, etc. But understand it's taking some credibility hits recently.

www.historicmysteries.com...

Still could have sworn Ive read theories of Nazi/Alien tech early on in the war as well as an alien proxy war where the Nazis got help with some innovations from one side but eventually, the allies received critical help in radar and atomic areas.

exopolitics.org...

Who knows but it's damn fun to speculate and what if. Regardless of the theories ts getting more and more difficult to believe the complete official story as it is.

edit on 21-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Nikola Tesla, long before them, saw a photo of Niagara Falls, and poof he saw the vision of water turbines. And then he did it

Tesla wasn't the first. Hyrdo Power was first used in England in 1878.

Lord Armstrong, who used water from the lakes on the estate to generate electricity through a turbine to light the house in 1878.

www.nationaltrust.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I've been binge watching the Why files and I'll definitely check this out.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I can assure you, not human beings, not Nazis

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Nastie UFOs

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Dig into the theories of Tesla being an alien hybrid and all the others. At work right now, so I can't post links for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
But humans were alive for tens of thousands of years when suddenly, in the late 1800's through to the present day man came up with the inventions that make our modern life possible.
What was the catalyst for all this? Some say it was the invention of the light bulb, giving more length to the day.
Must be something more?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

In the crucible of World War II, Germany’s most brilliant scientists raced to create an arsenal of terrifying new weapons of mass destruction, even an atomic bomb. Before the war ended, they produced a series of technological firsts that were the basis for many modern-day air and spacecraft. This documentary highlights the inventions of Wernher von Braun, Werner Heisenberg, and many others.

Found this documentary, it's about 44 mins pretty decent;

Now did the Nazis get any of this technology through occult means? Also once the war was over everyone was trying to get a hold of some Nazi scientists. Look what we did, project paper clip, good ol' MK Ultra.

check out Alex Collier... this was in 1994! Alex Collier on nazi ufos and agenda 2030

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I can assure you, not human beings, not Nazis

draco reps or "giza Aliens"
edit on 21-10-2022 by HUBE007 because: added alien orientation

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

This year, Nature celebrates its 150th birthday. To mark this anniversary we’re rebroadcasting episodes from our PastCast series, highlighting key moments in the
history of science.

During the Second World War, scientists worked on secret projects such as the development of radar. Their efforts were hinted at in the pages of Nature but the details, of course, couldn't be published. In this episode, historian Jon Agar explains how war work gave physicists a new outlook and led to new branches of science. We also hear from the late John Westcott, whose wartime job was to
design radar systems.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I've watched the documentary Hitler's Secret Science on YouTube and while Nazi Germany was instrumental in fielding the world's first operational jet- and rocket-powered aircraft, and the world's first cruise missile and ballistic missile, lost in talk is the fact that German weapons engineers also created the world's first surface-to-air missile and anti-ship missile, and I was dumbstruck to find out that Fieseler developed a manned version of the V-1 cruise missile, the Reichenberg, which was essentially Germany's counterpart to the Ohka kamikaze weapon. Not mentioned is the fact that Adolf Hitler's armaments minister Albert Speer bothered to have financial capital devoted to the German A-bomb project on the scale of that spent on the Manhattan Project because he felt that Germany could win World War II before the A-bomb could be built, and that Junkers designed and built a multi-engine jet bomber, the Ju 287, which had forward swept wings and of which one prototype was completed from components of other aircraft and flown for the purpose of testing the forward swept wing. A second Ju 287 prototype, also manufactured from components of existing aircraft and powered by six engines, would have tested the forward swept wing in the 500-560 mph speed range, but was not fully completed or flown before the Ju 287 program and the Heinkel He 343 jet bomber project were suspended in September 1944 to free up resources for the Heinkel He 162, Horten Ho 229, and other advanced German jet fighters, including the Messerschmitt P.1101 and Focke-Wulf Ta 183. The production Ju 287 would have simply a forward swept wing derivative of the Ju 388 (the engine arrangement originally comprised four turbojets in two underwing pods and two fuselage-mounted turbojets, but was later changed to two clover leaf-shaped engine pods each comprising three turbojets). The Ju 287 V3 and three more Ju 287 prototypes were to follow the design template for the production Ju 287, but none were completed before the Ju 287 program was halted in late 1944, and only when Soviet military personnel entered the Junkers factory after the collapse of the Third Reich did veteran engineers who took part in the Ju 287 program get the chance to create a Ju 287 variant with six Jumo 004Bs, the EF 131, which was completed in Dessau in 1946 and eventually shipped to the USSR, where it began flight tests in May 1947 and emulated the flight performance that would have been demonstrated by the production Ju 287.

The documentary Hitler's Secret Science also provides new insights into the exact appearance of the "Nazi UFOs", because one experimental saucer-shaped vehicle would have emulated the ability of fish to swim upstream by being sucked into an upward waterfall. Although Americans would have Werner von Braun to thank for giving them the know how to build the Saturn V, the Soviets and British also captured a number of V-2s, and buoyed by the work of Sergei Korolev in the 1930s with respect to air-to-air missile and rocket-powered aircraft designs, the USSR reverse-engineered captured V-2s tested at Kapustin Yar to create the R-1 ballistic missile, which also formed the basis of the R-2 (DoD designation SS-2).

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Now did the Nazis get any of this technology through occult means?
The stuff was good but not magically good.
edit on 8-3-2023 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join