It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and National Archives sued over JFK assassination records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The JFK assassination was likely the impetus for me lurking and finding ATS, well that and 911, UFOs, Bigfoot, the First Gulf War etc.

So first Trump delayed it for security concerns and now Biden still says it needs to be delayed. I mean the longer they delay this, the more it seems it wasn't the Mafia, at least not alone by themselves. It makes it seem like... well you know what it seems like.

Thoughts... ATS?

www.cbsnews.com...

The Mary Ferrell Foundation, a nonprofit organization and online database containing the most comprehensive archive of records pertaining to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, has sued President Biden and the National Archives and Records Administration for postponing the release of roughly 15,000 documents concerning the former president's murder.

The claim, filed in San Francisco federal court on Wednesday, alleges that federal officials have acted outside the law in their failure to make those redactions available to the public, thereby "depriving" researchers and historians of opportunities to learn about the JFK assassination. Almost three years into his presidency, Kennedy was fatally shot on live television while riding in a motorcade through Dallas, Texas, on Nov. 22, 1963, in what is considered the most infamous and widely discussed political assassination of the 20th century.

A lengthy federal investigation found former U.S. Marine Lee Harvey Oswald solely responsible for the shooting, but murky details about the circumstances of JFK's death invited a number of conspiracy theories and ongoing conjecture from academics, authors and filmmakers as well as the general population. Rising public interest in the assassination records, plus speculation about a rumored government cover-up, prompted the passage of the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act in 1992, mandating the eventual publication of all unreleased documents.

That law, which was signed by former President George H.W. Bush, originally established an October 2017 deadline for the federal government to publish all remaining documents related to the assassination. That initial deadline was effectively pushed by then-President Donald Trump, who at the time ordered the release of about 2,800 previously unseen files but withheld thousands of others for national security reasons, saying they needed further review.

Then, in a memo issued last October, Mr. Biden announced another delay and set a new deadline for the records' release, which now falls on Dec. 15. The pandemic had prevented the national archivist from conducting its review as planned, according to the White House, and finishing the job would require more time than expected. Biden cited security concerns as the basis of his decision to support the archivist's request to postpone.

"Temporary continued postponement is necessary to protect against identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations that is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure," he wrote, referencing a portion of the JFK records act that allows continued postponement for those reasons, as long as there is "clear and convincing evidence" for the delay.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The CIA and LBJ was in the loop. They will never release the real report.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
The CIA and LBJ was in the loop. They will never release the real report.

Just keep on kicking the can down the road? Possibly... and disappointing

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It was Jackie. Look at the unredacted footage. They hid about 8 frames for decades that were then released in 2016. It was Jackie or someone dressed up just like her in the car.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
It was Jackie. Look at the unredacted footage. They hid about 8 frames for decades that were then released in 2016. It was Jackie or someone dressed up just like her in the car.

Just when I thought I had heard every remotely conceivable suspect...

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, that's a never heard before for me to.

To the OP

When they say national security, i wonder who's security? is the info so devastating that it would topple the nation and leave the citizens helpless and worse off.

Or maybe they have mistaken the governmental body for the nation and just want to safe face... What exactly are they protecting the nation from?

edit on 20-10-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Yeah, that's a never heard before for me to.

To the OP

When they say national security, i wonder who's security? is the info so devastating that it would topple the nation and leave the citizens helpless and worse off.

Or maybe they have mistaken the governmental body for the nation and just want to safe face... What exactly are they protecting the nation from?

trade secrets of the c eye aye working inside the us and knocking off a potus and our govt and mam going with the lies.

watch for another lawsuit in 75 years for covid.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

The CIA killed him because he had a shot at taking the federal reserve out of the picture for the biggest economy in the world.

If he succeeded, the average American could have achieved their dream and have the highest standard of living without debt for a century... But the fed wouldn't get their cut so they simply had him executed. Problem s solved.
Now any time someone new gets "elected" all they have to do is show them the same execution from a new angle that the media has never seen before, and ask... Any questions?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Anyone have a theory on where the Oswald plan went wrong exactly?

Seems to me it was planned right up until he was placed in jail waiting transport and Jack Ruby was called in, which was incredibly risky and last minute.

Maybe they didn't expect him to claim patsy or someone missed taking him out, but it doesn't make sense to me.
We know he was placed at the book depository and that it seemed like the movie theater was also planned. I always wondered if the cop that was shot and blamed on Oswald was done to encourage all police to shoot to kill and it just didn't happen at the theater forcing the Ruby situation.

With the FBI, CIA and secret service all complicit, doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to silence anyone and everyone especially in that era.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I always thought it odd that GHWB was in Dallas, at Dealy square when Kennedy was assasinated. He claimed to have been out of state until someone produced a photo of him being there, then claimed "Oh, yeah; I forgot."

The Role of Richard Nixon and George Bush
In the Assassination of President Kennedy
(PDF)

[jfk.hood.edu...]

There are SO many things that could be in the 'missing documents' Trump is accused of having, including the JFK files. You have to wonder what is so earth-shattering that We, The People don't have the right to know. A gazillion things come to mind....

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oswald was not supposed to make it out of the School Book Depository. They then tried to have Tippet take him out. Missed there too. Then he was supposed to be taken out at the Movie theater, not arrested. Jack Ruby was a last minute option. a reply to: Paschar0

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There were so many angles and suspects, it's almost like some were thrown out there to muddle who was actually involved.

Wasn't there a lady that claimed a group was gonna kill him, and she wound up dead very soon thereafter? Evidently, she was at the meeting or stumbled into a meeting that always intrigued me.

Were there 2 plots? one LHO and one of the men on the grassy knoll and as has been mentioned was supposed to end with Oswald getting killed.

They had to be pretty sure JFK was gonna ride out in the open, wasn't it a last-minute consideration to not use the bulletproof bubble top on the limo?

The pristine bullet?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wait... there are people who have actually never heard the "Jackie did it" angle?"

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So how is it that this specific judge gets to rule on Biden's decision? Is Federal Judge Richard Seeborg, a man with NO parents a CIA test tube baby?

The Mary Ferrell Foundation, an organization already suing the government over the files, sought an injunction against Mr. Biden after his latest order. But Judge Richard Seeborg of the Federal District Court in Northern California rejected it on Friday night and dismissed other parts of the original lawsuit, though he allowed some claims to proceed.

JFK Biden Administration

networthmask.com...
Dating & Relationship status
He is currently single. He is not dating anyone. We don’t have much information about He’s past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, He has no children.
Family
Parents Not Available
Wife Not Available
Sibling Not Available
Children Not Available

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

top topics

join