It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many magazines and articles removed as 'Classified' from Mar-a-Largo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So I've been reading the list of items that were removed from Trump"s Mar-a-Largo location and I can't believe how many magazines and public articles were included in the confiscated items. Since when are publications to the public classified? Looking through the list, it all seems so ridiculous.

It is seriously a joke. Is that an oxymoron?

storage.courtlistener.com...

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

A common practice by Obama/Biden was to illegally classify things they didn't want people to know because they were inherently already illegal in constitutionality, and other illegalities.

Operation fast and furious was illegal, and so they classified it to hide the illegality, which by the way is a Class C felony.

Sounds like Trump and his people put together a stack of evidences pointing to illegal activity by the criminal Biden administration, so they are classifying even public stuff already public in order to keep the public from gaining the attention of these items that point to Biden's criminal targeting of Trump.

Public materials organized in such a way, coupled together with declassified docs (Trump already declassified them) that draws a picture the public could see proving Biden political targeting and corruption, which, by the way has already been shown many times, but so far suppressed or ignored by the MSM.

All that stuff Trump had was likely 99% showing just how guilty the FBI already is with political targeting him and protecting Biden, so naturally with the FBI going there with the preconceived notion that everything they were looking for showing how guilty they are will be there, and they grab up most everything including ridiculous and private things unrelated. (Which makes them even more guilty.)

The FBI needs serious radiation therapy.
edit on 5-9-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
They probably just grabbed everything paper or PC related with the warrant.
Not that I think it was anything more than theater.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah , and I hear Baron wants his Volbeat Poster BACK .

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The media is spouting propaganda like a confidential document COULD cause problems if it was somehow released to the media. Just because the Democrats seem to give classified information to the media does not mean Trump would do the same thing.

They are blowing this up without an actual assessment of the copies of paperwork that Trump had. They say info COULD expose a spy on the job, but so far nobody should even know what those documents Trump had were about and many of them were already considered to be declassified. I can't say if there are any of these documents Trump possessed as being a national threat, but the media should not be throwing out large numbers of the documents that were taken to examine by the FBI as being a security threat....I bet the vast majority of them will be returned to Trump's legal team as allowable for him to keep a copy of. They are making this a political ploy to make sure the Republicans lose the presidential race.

It is bad when all we now see coming out of Washington DC is propaganda and evidence that is twisted backwards to make us try to believe a lie. I know there have always been lots of deceivers in DC, but they have gained confidence now that everyone will either believe their lies or they will be slammed as a conspiracy theorist if they do not believe their lies. By a long shot the party doing the most of this is the Democrats....not all of us are brainwashed or doped up on meds or food chemistry so much that we cannot tell the truth from a lie.

phys.org...

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Let's put our thinking caps on.
Let's say you happened to be in his position and you wanted to take/provide possibly declassified documents to the people or someone else.
A digital copy is far to easy to track.
Paper is the way to go. Now how would you take/hide said documents?
Keep them in the original folder??? I think not.
So hiding them is your best bet. And honestly a magazine is pretty freaking smart.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But this cannot have been the only copies of the documents. There is certainly a master list of them along with hard copies and digital copies scattered about.
edit on 2022 9 05 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But this cannot have been the only copies of the documents. There is certainly a master list of them along with hard copies and digital copies scattered about.

Right, but just look at how the FBI handled this, and these docs. They further manipulated the documents adding (planting) extra info to create a narrative to sell (figurative word sell) to MSM making claims about the docs they took that are not true.
The docs they took appear to not even really be important by themselves.
What they did was recreate a scenario thereby painting an overall picture to make Trump guilty of something.

And it is the EXACT same play book method they used getting judges to erroneously sign FISA warrants.
edit on 5-9-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Let's put our thinking caps on.
Let's say you happened to be in his position and you wanted to take/provide possibly declassified documents to the people or someone else.
A digital copy is far to easy to track.
Paper is the way to go. Now how would you take/hide said documents?
Keep them in the original folder??? I think not.
So hiding them is your best bet. And honestly a magazine is pretty freaking smart.

Digital is too easy to track?

If you scan a document it never has to ever even be connected to the Internet, just the device. You could have a dozen thumb drives hidden all over.

He wasn't hiding secret documents in magazines lol. They were locked up, who was he hiding them from? Does putting them in magazines seem like a way to foil the FBI to you, like if they were to investigate they wouldn't look in them? You think that is a "pretty freaking smart" plan? It was a storage area that was locked by request of whoever they were dealing with at NARA unless I'm misunderstanding something.

It sounds like they just seized irrelevant materials that had nothing to do with anything, but they want to have it all to look over. I have no idea why, but it doesn't make it look like it's within the scope of what they were looking for. If we discover that Trump was hiding secret documents in magazines to evade the FBI the drinks are on me if we ever cross paths.

Star for you, bless your heart.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The media is spouting propaganda like a confidential document COULD cause problems if it was somehow released to the media. Just because the Democrats seem to give classified information to the media does not mean Trump would do the same thing.

They are blowing this up without an actual assessment of the copies of paperwork that Trump had. They say info COULD expose a spy on the job, but so far nobody should even know what those documents Trump had were about and many of them were already considered to be declassified. I can't say if there are any of these documents Trump possessed as being a national threat, but the media should not be throwing out large numbers of the documents that were taken to examine by the FBI as being a security threat....I bet the vast majority of them will be returned to Trump's legal team as allowable for him to keep a copy of. …..

1. Trump was the one who signed a law making release of confidential national security information a felony instead of a misdemeanor. He obviously thought it COULD cause problems:

www.congress.gov...

2. Trump DID release classified information to the public in August 2019, when he tweeted high resolution photos of an Iranian missile launch site:

www.npr.org...

3. The Director of National Intelligence is, in fact conducting a damage assessment right now of the documents marked classified that were seized from Mar-a-Lago to see which ones are still legitimately classified and to see how much harm would be caused If they were made publicly available.

www.justsecurity.org...

4. None of the documents marked classified taken during the search of Mar-a-Lago will be returned to Trump’s team. He doesn’t own them. They are the property of the US government. He doesn’t work for the US government any more. He stole them.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: rickymouse

They are blowing this up without an actual assessment of the copies of paperwork that Trump had. They say info COULD expose a spy on the job, but so far nobody should even know what those documents Trump had were about and many of them were already considered to be declassified. I can't say if there are any of these documents Trump possessed as being a national threat, but the media should not be throwing out large numbers of the documents that were taken to examine by the FBI as being a security threat....I bet the vast majority of them will be returned to Trump's legal team as allowable for him to keep a copy of. …..

3. The Director of National Intelligence is, in fact conducting a damage assessment right now of the documents marked classified that were seized from Mar-a-Lago to see which ones are still legitimately classified and to see how much harm would be caused If they were made publicly available.

So essentially a theatrical "what if" that we'll not be told the details of, but we'll be assured it would have huge implications if it got out. Seems likely the huge implications involve illegal activity by prior administrations which actually would be quite damaging to national security, the public has been lied to about certain aspects of prior administration's actions.

If they have a real and solid case I don't understand why they're spinning this public narrative with no evidence and lots of words from people who have lied to us for quite some time.

We'll see. Unfortunately there's a bridge to cross for most of us to trust an agency that is publicly acknowledged to have worked in favor of suppressing information to help the current administration get into office. We need more than "it's totally legit". A functional agency could recognize how bad this looks and I think they do, which is why they're spinning. To do something so half-baked with such sloppiness reeks of desperation to get documents that are not related to national security which should be very easy to explain in general terms, but rather information harmful to this administration. This is not the first time they've engaged in behavior to do so and it is unreasonable to expect any member of the public not completely wrapped up in identity politics not to see this.

It is irrelevant what side of politics you're on or if you believe he's guilty. It's sloppy and mismanaged no matter how you look at it. Public perception, even people you don't like, is a thing that government is supposed to take into account when operating. Being sloppy is not in the interests of the public even if he's guilty.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

But they didn't find anything hidden in books and magazines.

Plus that, Trump would have sold all the classified material by now because it's already outdated 🤣

But even still, why would all that stuff even be in his house and not cubby-holed up in a storage locker hidden away ?🤣

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The magazines and other things weren't labeled classified. But they were in boxes with classified documents. The search warrant instructed agents to collect any box containing classified documents and anything in it. The reason being those other items have evidentiary value in demonstrating how the classified documents were improperly stored.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
You just made that up.
Nice try tho.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know I've already quoted the warrant to you before, but here we go again. Everything contained in those boxes was fair game:

a. Any physical documents with classification markings, along with any
containers/boxes (including any other contents) in which such documents are located, as
well as any other containers/boxes that are collectively stored or found together with the
aforementioned documents and containers/boxes;

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So what
Did the warrant authorize them to search the kids bedroom?
Cause they did.

How did the warrant know exactly what they would find liar?
You made that crap up.
Or parroted what someone made up on the twitter.

Unless you will provide the doj or fbi or trump statement otherwise.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Did the warrant authorize them to search the kids bedroom?

Yes.

The premises to be searched, 1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480, is further
described as a resort, club, and residence located near the intersection of Southern Blvd and S
Ocean Blvd. It is described as a mansion with approximately 58 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, on a
17-acre estate. The locations to be searched include the "45 Office," all storage rooms, and all
other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff
and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the
estate. It does not include areas currently (i.e., at the time of the search) being occupied, rented,
or used by third parties (such as Mar-a-Largo Members) and not otherwise used or available to be
used by FPOTUS and his staff, such as private guest suites.

How did the warrant know exactly what they would find liar?

Where did I say the warrant mentioned exactly what they would find? The warrant listed the types of items they were searching for based on evidence that had been collected. And guess what? What they found corroborated the evidence that led to them requesting the warrant.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Kids bedroom was used by potus or his staff?
Really?

That you understand this so little and attempt to defend them searching the kids room is awesome.
Thanks for that.
Your support of and defense of such utter tyrant is bold.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The bedroom was in Trump's personal quarters. He and his staff had access to it. Therefore it's covered by the warrant.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Guest bedrooms, off limits in the warrant.
Kids bedroom…ok.

Ahahahahaha
Sell that plant growth enhancer elsewhere.

What a damn liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join