It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friedrich Engels, the Skripal case and liberal democracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

RT back with another bizzare proaganda thread on how Russian is the most innocent and most free country in the world and Great Britian is just trying to dirty Mad Vlad's image.

He thinks that freedom is the right to behave like an aggressive, ungrateful beast.

That statement there could be used to describe Mad Vlad and his behaviour since becoming Russias dictator.

edit on 17-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

It's Vodka o'clock Freeborn, it's become rather predictable and unhumourous really.

Very predictable....but me being me I can't help but find it funny.
But that humour is tinged with a bit of sadness.....I haven't enjoyed watching this decline.

Trip over, orders received, mission initiated and propaganda pushed.

Indeed.
Its seems increasingly likely that he requires clearance to post his threads.....or orders?

I have noticed a slight change in his writing style, don't know if others have noticed anything too?

Lets hope that somehow an end is put to this invasion pretty soon and RT can return to being the well liked and respected member he was.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: putnam6

Russians know much more about Western peoples than Western peoples about Russians. This is reality.
As for Powers, he flew a U-2 reconnaissance aircraft at very high altitudes. Then the Russian fighters could not get these planes, and they felt unpunished. On May 1, 1960, there were May Day demonstrations in the USSR, including in Moscow. Powers violated the airspace, flew to the Urals and flew towards Moscow. Then the air defense missile forces shot him down. The pilot ejected and surrendered.
He was sentenced by the court to 10 years in prison, but after 1.5 years he was exchanged for the legendary Soviet intelligence officer Rudolf Abel.
After that, the flights of American aircraft over the territory of the USSR ceased.

I admitted as much, that our public educational system is trash, I have no doubt my 70's, and 80s history books were slammed full of anti-Soviet stories. But why repeat the story I just told you I learned the Russian side long ago.

In my best DeNiro voice, "We may have spied on you a little bit" just a bit but luckily we never did that again, we were gonna quit after that flight anyway.

You act as if Russia is infallible and Americans believe the same about our country, most do not, we are skeptical about our current government as well as NATO too. FWIW it started in the '60s

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Everything you said about people being ungrateful can happen in families without propaganda. You get these types of thugs, their parents were much the same way, and they argue back and forth with their parents endlessly it's how they show affection.

Dont let your preference for elaborate prose get in the way of this understanding. That is just ones sensibilities. Whether or not you think it is best to speak gently or like a thug has nothing to do with the west.

Besides, rough speak about what social rules one has broken is often times an expression of what one is willing to do. In criminal circles it's a business resume. Creative folks pick up on it if you get the gist.

They are literally begging to be on front lines or *somewhere* as far as I see it or involved in the propaganda battles online the type that get you #ing killed (you don't have to worry about this nor do most folks on ats) and you are telling them some version of that they're just jealous. Is it flirtation or? You want them to know interesting information about interesting people for time magazine or some such?
edit on 17-7-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

Let me know if you're going to disappear for two more weeks....,😉
edit on 17-7-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
thats cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join