It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Trump may have been 'in' on the stolen elections allowing himself to lose?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

he went out with grace from the Oval Office.

Huh? More like he was kicking and screaming if you ask me. But you didn't of course so keep on believing that he left like a gentleman.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jul 2022 11:14:32 -0500Sat, 09 Jul 2022 11:14:32 -050022072022-07-09T11:14:32-05:001100000014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It doesn't say Trump 24 because if it did he knows it could be a losing paint job. He doesn't like to lose. He would have to change that flag and date if he lost and that would be embarrassing. So he just puts the flag on the tail so that he can keep suckering his consumer base for more donations and product purchases.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I doubt that just because the only thing larger than his ego might be his waist size.

*shrugs* I still dont think he is going to run in 2024 he is just enjoying playing kingmaker.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Do you think Trump may have been 'in' on the stolen elections allowing himself to lose?

Trump did appoint questionable individuals to be in his admin. Where did Pence come from?

Was Trump as knowledgeable as we assume about how deep the Swamp ran? Or was his advisors running a scam, on him?

It appears the upper ranks of the military were completely infiltrated at the top. Did Trump know this?

How much true intel did he receive prior to running, and was it legitimate ?

Was he counting on the Court system to save his office?

One thing for certain, the world has seen the depth of the corruption, because of him.........

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have often thought that Trump knew what was happening. He couldn’t fight the RINO’s, and Democrats that were backed by intelligence community as well as the Russian’s and the Chinese’s. Rather than start a civil war, he decided to walk away. It would personally be a lot to swallow, but he did it for the American people.

Make no mistake someday soon the Democrats and their allies will have to be dealt with. If not there will be nothing left. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: putnam6
However, are you suggesting Trump manipulated the election where those votes dropped at 230 in the morning? or just wanted out and took advantage of the growing divide.

My high-quality theory is that he was the one actually running the server in Frankfurt. Once Dominion is forced to release all the discovery in their sure to fail defamation suit I think this shocking detail will emerge. I still believe!

it could have happened you don't know,

remember the thread about the head of the CIA getting shot trying to destroy evidence in a private company in Germany?

I've heard it was actually Donald himself that shot her, with his six-shooter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That thread aged so well.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

He lost because he was a bad President , the stolen election claim is an excuse for why he lost because Trump.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

That thread aged so well.

We are still evolving as a species, but I'm afraid we might have slipped back in the process over the last few years...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Donald Trump was instrumental to his election loss. He failed to take advantage of the loose electoral process of 2020. He was stuck fighting the last war while the battle feild moved on around him.

Translation: He decided he didn't want to dishonor the country by cheating.

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

We are still evolving as a species, but I'm afraid we might have slipped back in the process over the last few years...

I wish some of the winners in that thread would log back in, I have some questions for them regarding whether they feel immense shame or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He lost because he was a bad President , the stolen election claim is an excuse for why he lost because Trump.

The stolen election becoming "false" is just an excuse for terminal TDS affliction syndrome sufferers, so they can get up in the morning, have coffee, and feel like a winner. They can't have that without forcing the belief of a lie being true.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Joe sure has done a great job of sinking this country since he illegally took office. So many people have died in Ukraine, and a whole lot more will follow those into the ground. I dont just see a recession and hyper inflation... I see a deep depression, and a failed US dollar, with all other currencies following suit. Buckle up! There is serious turbulence ahead.

Hey!

Maybe you have a job.
But the world is is a great depression at the moment if one does not have a job.
And I'm speaking from someone from overseas.

I retired yesterday. Im ready for the storm

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I wish some of the winners in that thread would log back in, I have some questions for them regarding whether they feel immense shame or not.

Hell, a good portion of all the threads that way.

At its base, ironically the Trump faithful believe exactly what Hillary was saying "it's a vast conspiracy"

and there's the boogie man it seems so many have to have to make their lives complete.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

and there's the boogie man it seems so many have to have to make their lives complete.

BoogiePERSON you non-gender inclusive meanie.

-5 social credit points.

edit on 9-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

" THen how come there were all sorts of crazy theories on alt news of him swooping in. Something about 'white hat wars' which all vanished from the web now. In fact on alt news web they are saying he is planning to run for 2024. There are all sorts of 'Trump 2024' flags/slogans/hashtags,etc. I don't think it would be for nothing? "

Ah Yeah , and Santa Klaus was Spotted Over the North Pole Invading U.S. Airspace last Dec. 25th ......................Geez.....

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

odysee.com...:704fe7e44ceb1e13780b4761669d0a9a67be9d8f

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Nope he lost because he was a dick and people voted by emotion, the economy actually was doing well but his bad choices during covid would have lead to inflation, though if he had been re-elected I doubt he would have gutted oil and gas industries making the situation worse than it has to be.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The fraud was never even close to being proven, in fact, proven to be quite false.

It's a sore loser defense mechanism. If you throw out accusations, it gives everyone who's bruised a crutch to stand on to deny the truth. It doesn't have to be proven, just believed. And to this day, anyone who was ardently for him still believes that it was stolen from him. In this way, they never have to accept defeat, it's a coping mechanism.

To say he was in on cheating to defeat himself that didn't happen to begin with is even more fantasy. Did he not taunt and harness the full brunt of all opposition to himself that he possibly could as President with his # talking and twitter rants? Never in American history have we had anything like that, it was not only insane but shamefully immature and reckless. He riled up opposition to himself more than anyone I have ever seen in any arena. All for what? To be an egotistical jerk because it felt good I guess. Well, you reap what you sow.

The dems sucked so much and were so divided that they could only settle on a senile old man puppet to be their nominee.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: dandandat2
Donald Trump was instrumental to his election loss. He failed to take advantage of the loose electoral process of 2020. He was stuck fighting the last war while the battle feild moved on around him.

Translation: He decided he didn't want to dishonor the country by cheating.

Is that what you are saying?

Please. Trump would cheat his own mother if it brought him an advantage.

You can think Trump was a good president for the country and tried to enact good policies. But you cant pretend Trump was a virtuous person, he certainly was not.

The Trump campain simply did not have the resources to take advantage of the 2020 election policies. Had they had the resources they would have used them.
edit on 9-7-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join