It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gruesome ‘nose-bleed fever’ death toll rises to 18

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just when you think things can't get worse!

“Nose-bleed fever” is as gruesome as it sounds.

More technically called Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, the tick-borne virus has been detected in some 120 people in Iraq since January — including 18 who have died from the disease — health officials have warned, fearing an escalating spread.
The onset of illness causes rapid and severe internal and external bleeding in infected patients, including through the nose, hence its nickname “nose-bleed fever.” Though the virus is hosted in ticks, most individuals pick it up by coming in contact with infected animal blood — usually occurring among those who work with livestock and in slaughterhouses.
The virus is not novel, but it is rare — and apparently spreading at an unprecedented rate throughout Iraq.

Between 10 and 40 percent of cases will die from the disease. Aside from profuse bleeding and potential death, early symptoms include fever, body aches, dizziness, neck pain, headache and sore eyes. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat and brain fog have also been observed in infected patients, according to the World Health Organization.

[nypost.com...]

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ok.
Check please.

I'm arranging reincarnation on another planet next time, 0/10 would not bother reincarnating here again.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Last 6 word of your provided quote explains so much.

We are in such deep S.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Covid is killing far more per day! You seriously are more worried about Monkey Pox? Far less contagious , and less deadly than Covid.

ycharts.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Don’t accept their narrative and don’t give it power.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Said a lot of people who DIED from Covid!

Seriously? We have had more deaths in the past 2 years, than EVER before!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If we knew about every pathogen, virus, flu, or otherwise deadly agent, this world would be a panic-stricken mess. Oh wait...fear sells. That's exactly what the media wants everyone to read or hear. More fear.

I say turn it all off.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Please protect us, oh good Authorities™ !!

We demand a rushed Vaxxscheme™ !!

Forget about the ultra-slow Project-Warpedscience™ : we need Operation Light-Speed-Science™ !!

We need less than 24 hours from the detection of a New-Threat™, to an injectable Jibber-Jabber™ !!

We must liberate the Vax™-manufacturers from any potential liabilities, For-The-Children™ !

Just give us something to inject, please hurry !!!

It's Schmience™ !!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Have they finally adjusted all the numbers?

I mean for 2 solid years any death where a person had covid was listed as a covid death...

So yea once the world fixes their numbers get back to me, till then sorry I wont lose any sleep over covid.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Before or after they died?

WTF? lol

How do you know my good member?
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The pale rider is here, of that there can be no doubt. My brother is right, were are experiencing WWIII in the form of a covert biological war. It's on, it's obvious to me now.

I'm finishing up some things to get ready, I can't fool around any longer. My seasonal job is ending this week, I will use the remainder of June to get things in better order. The "project" and other measures are going into full gear starting this weekend. Networking will be a priority, I will be talking to those who I can trust. Things must, will, go into motion very shortly.

Don't waste anymore time, take action now or extremely soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
If we knew about every pathogen, virus, flu, or otherwise deadly agent, this world would be a panic-stricken mess. Oh wait...fear sells. That's exactly what the media wants everyone to read or hear. More fear.

I say turn it all off.

There is always going to be a new virus or disease coming to our attention on a regular basis, because our overlords have learned how well fear works.

I should have stated I'm only posting about Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever as one of many diseases to fear spreading world-wide.

TPTB lost me with Ebola, and I became even more skeptic with Zika.

I should start a list of killer diseases, parasites and pandemics they throw at us this year.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

With all due respect, this post has nothing to do with covid. There are tons of threads already where you can express your fears of covid, but not here please.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

My brother is right, were are experiencing WWIII in the form of a covert biological war.

I find myself wondering how many of these health threats are being helped along by nations lobbing bio-bom bs at each other.

I think the last couple of years have made many of us even less trusting of our leaders than ever before.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Ok.
Check please.

I'm arranging reincarnation on another planet next time, 0/10 would not bother reincarnating here again.

I'm looking forward to November- I want to see if the show has a happy ending, or turns into an Armageddon horror flick.

This article doesn't help:

Electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities that leave them susceptible to hacking if unaddressed, the nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says in an advisory sent to state election officials.
The advisory, obtained by The Associated Press in advance of its expected Friday release, details nine vulnerabilities and suggests protective measures to prevent or detect their exploitation. Amid a swirl of misinformation and disinformation about elections, CISA seems to be trying to walk a line between not alarming the public and stressing the need for election officials to take action..

[apnews.com...]

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

We are in such deep S.

Bird flu, chronic wasting disease, flu on steroids, covid mutating to a deadlier for, ticks causing life-threatening allergies to meat- it's like the Little Boy Who Called Wolf. If they don't dial it down a bit, they're going to loose their hold on even the most ardent followers and believers of MSM.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Do you realize that there are people dying today : who have never died before !!!!

There's a great new cemetery up on the hill.
People are dying to get into it.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

We are in such deep S.

Bird flu, chronic wasting disease, flu on steroids, covid mutating to a deadlier for, ticks causing life-threatening allergies to meat- it's like the Little Boy Who Called Wolf. If they don't dial it down a bit, they're going to loose their hold on even the most ardent followers and believers of MSM.

Yep....then release the real thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

We are in such deep S.

Yep....then release the real thing.

If that's their plan, there isn't much we can do about it. Might just as well enjoy each day the best we can!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
As regards Covid deaths, the statistics cannot be replied upon. Many deaths from other causes have been masked by a Covid diagnosis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join