It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 6. Modus Operandi II

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Seeing double, man. Fix it.

What do you mean?

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
Another recent case of what I call “reversed duality”, a type of terrorists attacks made by the reactionary conspirators.

• On 23 April 1913 an explosion killed 96 miners in Pennsylvania.

• A few days ago, on 13 April 2023, another explosion killed 18,000 cows in Texas.

An image showing this reversed duality:

The key to solve this part of the Conspiracy (the reversed duality) is to pay attention at the insignia of two Waffen-SS Divisions:

- The 6th one:

- And the 35th one:

This last one, the 35th, is also directly connected to the 9/11 attacks through those two rectangles which represent the Twin Towers.

This symbol also appears in the 1959 film On the Beach.

Images of the scene when the submarine arrives in San Diego:

(This 623 is a reference to June 2023).

A post of mine with more information deciphered from this movie can be seen here.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A chain of events that happened each 20 years made by the conspirators:

5 March 1913: Two German ships (destroyer S-178 and cruiser Yorck) collided in the North Sea. As a result of it 71 men died.

5 March 1933: The last “free” election of the Weimar Republic took place. According to official results, the NSDAP won with a 43.9% of the votes and got 288 seats, with a turnout of 88.7%.

5 March 1953: Soviet Union leader, Joseph Stalin, dies in Moscow at age 74. Stalin was a member of the reactionary conspiracy (most certainly level one) and I am totally sure his date of death was a pre-assigned date, as is the case of other conspirators.

5 March 1973: 68 people die when two Spanish airliners collided over the French city of Nantes. 47 of the dead were British citizens.

5 March 1993: 83 persons die when North Macedonian airliner Flight 301 crashed shortly after taking off from Skopje Airport.

5 March 2013: President of Venezuela, Hugo Chávez, dies in Caracas at age 58.

Except the case of Stalin’s death, all the other events of this list were terrorist attacks carried out by the conspirators.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A chain of events that happened each 20 years made by the conspirators:

5 March 1913: Two German ships (destroyer S-178 and cruiser Yorck) collided in the North Sea. As a result of it 71 men died.

This is also the date that the first aviation unit in the US military was formed. It is now called the 1st Reconnaisance Squadron and flies the U2 spy plane as well as the Global Hawk drones. As you know, in May 1960 the USSR shot down Francis Gary Powers flying a U2. Count the letters in his name (17) and last name (6). Add these and you get 23. Yet another message! The serial number of the plane he was flying was 56–6693. Since the 56 and 6693 are separated we are to take each part separately and add them. 5+6=11 and both 6+6 and 9+3 = 12. 11+12=23!

5 March 1933: The last “free” election of the Weimar Republic took place. According to official results, the NSDAP won with a 43.9% of the votes and got 288 seats, with a turnout of 88.7%.

This was also Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first full day in office as President of the United States. He called an emergency session of Congress to introduce the "New Deal."

5 March 1953: Soviet Union leader, Joseph Stalin, dies in Moscow at age 74. Stalin was a member of the reactionary conspiracy (most certainly level one) and I am totally sure his date of death was a pre-assigned date, as is the case of other conspirators.

This is also the day Herman Mankiewicz died. You may not have heard of him but he wrote the screenplays for Wizard of Oz and Citizen Kane, two movies that cannot be ignored in any conspiracy! He was part of William Randolph Hearst's inner circle.

5 March 1973: 68 people die when two Spanish airliners collided over the French city of Nantes. 47 of the dead were British citizens.

More importantly, this is the day that Donald Defreeze escaped from prison. He founded the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA). The SLA was a terrorist organization that is arguably most famous for kidnapping Patty Hearst, the granddaughter of William Randolph Hearst. See the connection?

edit on 21-5-2023 by skeptical808 because: typos

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

Ask any specific non-frivolous question you may have about the conspiracy or go somewhere else.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Ask any specific non-frivolous question you may have about the conspiracy or go somewhere else.

Why do you say my posts are frivolous? They are 100% accurate and I can back them up. Sad you feel a need to ignore and confront your supporters!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Answering to one of your comments, I posted a clarification twenty-seven days ago regarding the type of attacks the conspirators carry out and you didn’t respond anything. Did you even read it?

I reproduce it from the previous page of this post:

originally posted by:

Yes, you are right, this needs a clarification and I am going to try to do it in this message.

The terrorist attacks are carried out by what I call the Level Two of the reactionary conspiracy, which is composed mainly by the jihadist groups (Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc) and the violent fascists, many of these last ones are called “white supremacists” by the media and the manipulated public. So let’s take a look at the most active segment of this level: ISIS and Al Qaeda. The jihadists always (or almost always) claim responsibility for their attacks around the world, so everybody else know who have committed them, but among these attacks there are some in which the reactionary conspirators have put hidden clues connecting these attacks to the Axis/Fascism.

And they do that because they have a kind of rule by which they have to warn their enemies/victims about their true intentions, so putting hidden clues in some of their actions is a way of abiding by their rules without exposing themselves more than is strictly necessary. And the most common forms of hidden clues I have found so far are references to the history of fascism and its leaders, to events of the Second World War, to events of the First World War, to Christian Saints and to Catholic schemes like the Gunpowder Plot.

So the breakdown of the terrorist attacks regarding the clues the conspirators leave could be this one:

1) Attacks committed by ISIS or Al Qaeda without any hidden clues. Examples: Most of the attacks carried out by the Jihadists in the Middle East.

2) Attacks committed by ISIS or Al Qaeda with hidden clues. Examples: The most important ones committed in Western countries, namely the September 11 attacks, as I explained in the 1st post of this thread.

3) Attacks committed by extreme-right terrorists with hidden clues. In this section we have two subtypes:

A) Those carried out by so-called white supremacists: here the perpetrators do not hide their ultra-right ideology but do hide the fact that they are members of the reactionary conspiracy and not "lone wolves" as they want to be portrayed. Examples: The Charleston church shooting or the Christchurch mosque shootings.

B) Those perpetrated by people apparently unrelated to the extreme-right. In this case the perpetrators conceal both their ideology and their membership in the conspiracy. Examples: The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the 2017 Las Vegas Shooting or the Parkland high school shooting.

I hope this clarifies this important part of the conspiracy for you all.

Has this important matter become clearer for everyone?

I tell you again: you seem to be cherry-picking bits of information from my threads while ignoring the rest of them. I am the one here exposing my investigation, and everyone (not belonging to the conspiracy) is invited to ask serious questions about it, as I have said many times. I don’t have time to read long comments from others, since I am too busy trying to decipher this conspiracy as fast as I can. So please, follow my rules or leave my threads.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Answering to one of your comments, I posted a clarification twenty-seven days ago regarding the type of attacks the conspirators carry out and you didn’t respond anything. Did you even read it?

Yes, I read it and it was very clear so I saw no reason to respond. I know you are very busy trying to decipher all of this. Since I have become convinced you are right in the last week or so I have restricted myself to only posting relevant information and connections that you are missing.

I have been researching the Argentina connection and I think the recent events in Argentina are telling us something important. I think it is not the Spanish empire that will rise but instead the Argentine empire. This is being signaled in several ways. First by the sudden and recent news coverage of the Argentine economy at the very time the conspirators are ramping up their activities. Inflation is rampant just like it was in pre-Hitler Germany and that situation is what led to his rise. They are doing the same thing in Argentina to pave the way for a new Hitler to arise there. Maybe it is that person who is currently awaiting in Bhutan! The current front-runnner in Argentina is a Peronista alliance and as I pointed out, Juan Peron protected many Nazis after the war.

It is also important to not that Argentina is an important source of lithium which is needed for electric car batteries. Since the conspirators are islamists and fund themselves from oil, it is important for them to control lithium since it is a threat. So, by lifting up Argentina as a new empire to lead the Spanish-speaking diaspora they benefit because they control lithium.

You have rightfully connected Sandy Hook and other school shootings and acts of terrorism. Most of these have involved the use of an AR-15 rifle. Is that signal not totally clear to you? AR is the country code for Argentina and by following it with a NEGATIVE 15 they are telling us that Argentina will be triumphant over "aribe Espana" which could not be more clear!

Also, the code for R is 18 so sometimes when 18 comes up it is not refering to AH but rather to Argentina! You need to go back through all your research and verify when 18 refers to AH and when it refers to Argentina. When you do that you will understand how confused and misdirected you have become and you will understand why it is not frivolous to implicate Olivia Newton John as one of the former leaders of the conspiracy.

You are spending so much of your valuable time chasing false clues that they have introduced to misdirect you that you are putting all of us in danger. Please take my posts and the information I am providing seriously! It is all right in front of you but you reject it! What is wrong with you?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I just realized that AE (and 15) may not mean aribe Espana at all. It might mean Argentine Empire! Better go back and look for clear confirmation.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Another case of reversed duality:

• The 1960 Valdivia Earthquake, the most powerful earthquake ever recorded, took place on 22 May 1960 in Chile. Between 1,000 and 6,000 died.

• An explosion due a gas leak occurred on 6 May 2022 in a building in Madrid, Spain, in which two people died.

• Same day of Madrid’s blast, another gas explosion happened in a Hotel in Havana, Cuba. 47 people died.

My interpretation: Given that all the countries involved are Spanish-speaking, and that the Chile earthquake is the most powerful ever recorded, it would symbolize the calling card of the Spanish Empire.

In addition to that, sixty-one people died in Hilo, Hawaii, as a result of a tsunami created by the Valdivia earthquake. Note how the initials of Hilo, Hawaii are HH which stands for Heil Hitler. Also, Adolf Eichmann arrived in Israel on this day in 1960 to stand trial for his part in the Holocaust.

These two facts tell us two things:

First: That the conspirators not only created that earthquake (with secretly developed technology), but also made it coincide with Eichmann's arrival in Israel, thus revealing that he was a scapegoat who let himself be arrested in Argentina.

Second: This tragedy in Hilo, Hawaii, tells us that the conspirators have a knowledge of wave propagation many decades ahead of official science, because they can create an earthquake in Chile for the purpose of killing people at a specific location in Hawaii. Also, that the Spanish Empire is part of the Axis.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Another case of reversed duality:

• The 1960 Valdivia Earthquake, the most powerful earthquake ever recorded, took place on 22 May 1960 in Chile. Between 1,000 and 6,000 died.

• An explosion due a gas leak occurred on 6 May 2022 in a building in Madrid, Spain, in which two people died.

• Same day of Madrid’s blast, another gas explosion happened in a Hotel in Havana, Cuba. 47 people died.

My interpretation: Given that all the countries involved are Spanish-speaking, and that the Chile earthquake is the most powerful ever recorded, it would symbolize the calling card of the Spanish Empire.

In addition to that, sixty-one people died in Hilo, Hawaii, as a result of a tsunami created by the Valdivia earthquake. Note how the initials of Hilo, Hawaii are HH which stands for Heil Hitler. Also, Adolf Eichmann arrived in Israel on this day in 1960 to stand trial for his part in the Holocaust.

These two facts tell us two things:

First: That the conspirators not only created that earthquake (with secretly developed technology), but also made it coincide with Eichmann's arrival in Israel, thus revealing that he was a scapegoat who let himself be arrested in Argentina.

Second: This tragedy in Hilo, Hawaii, tells us that the conspirators have a knowledge of wave propagation many decades ahead of official science, because they can create an earthquake in Chile for the purpose of killing people at a specific location in Hawaii. Also, that the Spanish Empire is part of the Axis.

Argentina again! And Chile is right next to Argentina. The conspirators are clearly telling us that region is the new source of power in the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In this post I will try to explain what I mean by reversed duality. For that purpose, I will use the following example:

In this case we have two dates:

• 1 September 1911.

• 11 September 2001.

As their main plan was announced in 1888 through the crimes of Jack the Ripper, they obviously knew the date in which the 4th phase was going to begin, which is the second date of this example, 11 September 2001.

So now, through the “asterisk formula” they get the first date: 1 September 1911. So now they have to fin people related to the already planned attacks of 9/11 and make them to do something in needed date.

The first one was the architect that built the first skyscraper in New York City, Bradford L. Gilbert. I don’t know if he was a member of the conspiracy or not, but that’s irrelevant for the purpose of this message. If he was a member, he was ordered to die on this precise day. If he wasn’t a member, then he was murdered by the conspirators. Either way, he died the 1st of September 1911, and his link to the 9/11 is pretty obvious since the Twin Towers were New York’s tallest skyscrapers.

The second one was this Dutch aviation pioneer, Anton Fokker, who made a famous flight on 1 September 1911 in Haarlem, Netherlands. Apart from that, he died in the New York City’s borough of Manhattan in 1939. So his link to the 9/11 attacks is also obvious, the airplanes and the place where he died. He was a burguess (business owner), and it’s too much coincidence he selected that precise day to flight around the tower of a church (a tall building) in a place that shares its name with a neighborhood of Manhattan, so I think he was a member of the conspiracy that was told what to do in that day (1 September 1911) and was ordered to die in New York City, in 1939, in a neighborhood with the word “Hill” on its name, when a hill is something tall, like a skyscraper.

Afterwards, they only had to send a group of Al Qaeda terrorists to the USA tasked with committing the attacks against the Twin Towers on 11 September 2001, creating thus what I call a reversed duality.

In short, the reversed duality is a way of claiming responsibility for several attacks made at different dates that can only be deciphered by connecting such dates in the right way, in most cases using this formula:

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

In this post I will try to explain what I mean by reversed duality. For that purpose, I will use the following example:

In this case we have two dates:

• 1 September 1911.

• 11 September 2001.

As their main plan was announced in 1888 through the crimes of Jack the Ripper, they obviously knew the date in which the 4th phase was going to begin, which is the second date of this example, 11 September 2001.

So now, through the “asterisk formula” they get the first date: 1 September 1911. So now they have to fin people related to the already planned attacks of 9/11 and make them to do something in needed date.

The first one was the architect that built the first skyscraper in New York City, Bradford L. Gilbert. I don’t know if he was a member of the conspiracy or not, but that’s irrelevant for the purpose of this message. If he was a member, he was ordered to die on this precise day. If he wasn’t a member, then he was murdered by the conspirators. Either way, he died the 1st of September 1911, and his link to the 9/11 is pretty obvious since the Twin Towers were New York’s tallest skyscrapers.

The second one was this Dutch aviation pioneer, Anton Fokker, who made a famous flight on 1 September 1911 in Haarlem, Netherlands. Apart from that, he died in the New York City’s borough of Manhattan in 1939. So his link to the 9/11 attacks is also obvious, the airplanes and the place where he died. He was a burguess (business owner), and it’s too much coincidence he selected that precise day to flight around the tower of a church (a tall building) in a place that shares its name with a neighborhood of Manhattan, so I think he was a member of the conspiracy that was told what to do in that day (1 September 1911) and was ordered to die in New York City, in 1939, in a neighborhood with the word “Hill” on its name, when a hill is something tall, like a skyscraper.

Afterwards, they only had to send a group of Al Qaeda terrorists to the USA tasked with committing the attacks against the Twin Towers on 11 September 2001, creating thus what I call a reversed duality.

In short, the reversed duality is a way of claiming responsibility for several attacks made at different dates that can only be deciphered by connecting such dates in the right way, in most cases using this formula:

This is a fascinating connection! I'm sure you know that New York is known as New Amsterdam to many!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This is a great find but why have you ignored his connection to the southern railroad route in the US and to Olivia Newton John. Have you actually not found those connections?

But Fokker failed in aircraft and likely contributed to the demise of Amelia Aerhardt. He is generally considered a failure

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Another one I have found:

• The HMS Captain, a British warship, sunk in Cape Finisterre, Galicia, Spain, on 7 September 1870. Nearly 500 lives were lost in this incident.

• The Gulf Hotel fire took place on 7 September 1943 in Houston, Texas, USA. Fifty-five people died.

The graphic representation of this reversed duality type attack:

edit on 7 6 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: underlined second date

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Another one I have found:

• The HMS Captain, a British warship, sunk in Cape Finisterre, Galicia, Spain, on 7 September 1870. Nearly 500 lives were lost in this incident.

• The Gulf Hotel fire took place on 7 September 1943 in Houston, Texas, USA. Fifty-five people died.

The graphic representation of this reversed duality type attack:

September 7 of almost every year is very important. Here ar ejust a few relevant September 7 events:
1159 – Pope Alexander III is chosen.
1191 – Third Crusade: Battle of Arsuf: Richard I of England defeats Saladin at Arsuf.
1228 – Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II starts the Sixth Crusade which results in a peaceful restoration of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.
1630 – The city of Boston, Massachusetts, is founded in North America.[4]
1706 – War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
1857 – Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers slaughter most members of peaceful, emigrant wagon train.
1860 – Unification of Italy: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
1907 – Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
1911 – French poet Guillaume Apollinaire is arrested and put in jail on suspicion of stealing the Mona Lisa from the Louvre museum.
1921 – The Legion of Mary, the largest apostolic organization of lay people in the Catholic Church, is founded in Dublin, Ireland.
1923 – The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) is formed.
1927 – The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Farnsworth.
1940 – World War II: The German Luftwaffe begins the Blitz, bombing London and other British cities for over 50 consecutive nights.
1953 – Nikita Khrushchev is elected first secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
1986 – Desmond Tutu becomes the first black man to lead the Anglican Diocese of Cape Town.
2017 – The 8.2 M 2017 Chiapas earthquake strikes southern Mexico, killing at least 60 people.
2019 – Ukrainian filmmaker Oleg Sentsov and 66 others are released in a prisoner exchange between Ukraine and Russia.
2021 – Bitcoin becomes legal tender in El Salvador.

It is also the birthday of England's Queen Elizabeth I which you have mentioned as being important because she was anti-catholic

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

A very important reversed duality type attack in which the coast of Galicia, Spain is also involved:

• The Prestige oil spill occurred on 13 November 2002, when the Bahamian oil tanker MV Prestige sunk off the coast of Galicia, causing the worst environmental disaster in the history of both Spain and Portugal.

• An oil pipeline blast happened in the coastal city of Qingdao, China on 22 November 2013. At least 44 people died. The date of BBC’s article is 23/Nov/2013, but in the text it is explained that they are talking about an event that happened on Friday, which is the 22, as can be checked by looking at the calendar of that month:

(Vi = Viernes = Friday).

They choose the 47th week (semana, in Spanish) not by chance, but because the number 47 appears in the first half of the signature of Adolf Hitler:

The link between both attacks is the oil and the sea.

The graphic representation of these attacks:

• On this same day of 22 November 2013, the United States commemorated the 50th anniversary of the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy.

The connection with the other two attacks is that Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, a coastal city, and committed his assassination in Dallas, a city from Texas, a state heavily related to oil industry. Moreover, both Louisiana and Texas were part of the Spanish Empire at some point before joining the United States of America.

Also, that week of November 1963 was also the 47th week of the year:

So now we have deciphered another part of the puzzle, and thus learned why this magnicide took place in that specific week: as a reference to Adolf Hitler.

Finally, observe the name of Qingdao:

Qing sounds like “King”.

Dao is how some people pronounce colloquially the word “dado” here in Spain, and this Spanish word, dado, can mean “given” or “hit”, but as a noun its more common meaning is die (plural:dices).

As this is a reference to a magnicide, “King die”, we can deduce that this Chinese city wasn’t selected by chance either.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Two examples of how the reactionary conspirators announce that they manipulate election results:

• The March 1933 German federal election was the last election of the Weimar Republic.

A chart with the official results of this election:

The nazis (NSDAP) won 288 seats, a reference to 88, that is HH = Heil Hitler.

The communists (KPD) won 81 seats. 81 is reversed 18, and 18 = AH = Adolf Hitler.

The social-democratics (SPD) won 120 seats. 120 would be a reference to the planned duration of the Phase 5 (2023-2033): 120 months or ten years.

The catholic parties (Zentrum + BVP) won 92 seats. 92 would be a hint to the 92 months the second part of the 5th phase is planned to last.

The national-conservatives (DNVP, allied to the nazis) won 52 seats. 52 is backwards 25, an allusion to 2025, the year of Hitler’s planned return.

The turnout (88.7%) would be another allusion to 88 = HH.

• The 2020 United States presidential election are the last presidential election of this country.

Joseph R. Biden had 81 million votes. 81 is reversed 18, meaning AH = Adolf Hitler.

Donald J. Trump had 74 million votes. 74 is backwards 47, an allusion to Adolf Hitler, since Hitler had a 47 on his signature:

Biden got 306 electoral votes (56,88% of the total, source), which are respectively a reference to 1936, the year the Spanish Civil War began, and to 88, meaning HH.

Trump got 232 electoral votes, which is a palindromic number hinting to 2023, the start year of the Phase 5.

If we look closer to the official results (source) we can find more hidden clues:

Jo Jorgensen (red underlining) has two 18s on her results (red squares). Moreover, her name reminds of the first word from the title of the 2019 film Jojo Rabbit, whose argument is about a German child joining the Hitler Youth.

Roque De La Fuente (blue square) got a results (brown square) that look like a hidden 14/88.

Christopher Lafontaine (blue square), whose surname/last name is very similar to the above candidate’s one (The fountain in Spanish and French) and Kyle Kenley Kopitke (black underlining) both have number of popular votes starting with a 88 (brown vertical line). The initials of the latter are KKK.

In conclusion: Elections in capitalist countries have always been rigged by the reactionary conspirators, who decide the outcome of elections before they take place.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Christopher Lafontaine (blue square), whose surname/last name is very similar to the above candidate’s one (The fountain in Spanish and French) and Kyle Kenley Kopitke (black underlining) both have number of popular votes starting with a 88 (brown vertical line).

I meant “both have number of popular votes starting with a 8 (brown vertical line), thus forming a 88”.

To the conspirators: Could you release the real results of the March 1933 German federal election, please?

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
More clues can be found in the official results of the 2020 US presidential election:

The fourth most voted candidate in this election has a name whose initials are H.H. and his total number of votes has a hidden 47 (the zeros don’t count).

His results in the capital of the United States:

1726 + 50 = 1776, the year most commonly associated to the foundation of the United States of America.

With this last datum the conspiracy is marking that their objective is to conquer the USA.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join