It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Lays Claim to Your Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: face23785

No just a thing, he is borderline pedo and his son too, is a lot we do not know about this predators.

I would pay good money to know what Michelle 0bama thinks of Hunter and her daughter mixing it up.

There's another icon of great parenting.
Someone tell Barry and Big Mike that Hunter appears to have found Malia's coke-covered credit card.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He’s probably all for it.

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You guys really believe that? Because of the dog and a credit card. Could you explain how that exact picture of the card made the rounds on social media a year before the laptop story? At the time it was supposedly hackers got the photo. And the dog? My neighbor has one that looks exactly like that. Same haircut and breed.

So, I guess the hackers hacked Hunters laptop for that photo, or some other elaborate story where they hacked her seperately, and Hunter also had the photo? It's getting even more convoluted, and my neighbor may have slept with Hunter. Yuck.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It’s not nit picking, words have meaning. If he can’t articulate his message properly then he shouldn’t be addressing the public about their children.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

What the heck? Then the former one should not have addressed us about our health, hurricanes, history, wind power, and 20 other things.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Take a look at Hunter before you turn your kids over to Joe . The schools are there to teach , leave the social stuff to the Parents . I do feel we are looking at the death of government run schools .

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What about Clinton lol?

/sarc

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
"They're not somebody else's children. They're OUR children."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

According to the President of the United States, once your kids cross the threshold into their classroom, they are no longer yours but the property of the State.

His thoughts are being echoed throughout the education community, with comments such as this from the Hartford Public School system superintendent

"We as a school district are responsible for the health, well-being, social and emotional development, and safety of ALL of the children entrusted to our care.

What parent in his/her right mind would entrust their children to the State under the care of this dirty old man? This pendulum keeps swinging back and forth, and the ones chained to the bottom of the pit are the kids now.

Who can defend this dreck?

i wonder how'd they feel if i had their kid in the back of my utility van?

could i say they were mine and too bad?

what's the difference? i can show them i'm teaching them math and gender stuff from their own books.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
All the more reason to home-school your kids

Precisely

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on Thu Apr 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Government education is the most dangerous agenda in the world. The church fought against it over a 100 years ago and lost. Potter famously said that we, parents, cant compete with the government around education because they, the government, have our kids till they are 16 (now 18) for five days a week while parents only have them 2 days.

The most powerful thing we could do as parents is remove all our kids from the Government schools are start home schooling or create some type of private school outside of their control.
edit on 29-4-2022 by MPoling because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I dont think he means it like that, lets be honest hes a total retard (meaning iq under 70 not somone whos autistic) Hes just a special old man, that is loosing his mind. He used to sound intelligent even when spewing his lies. Now he just sounds stupid, pretty much all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Some support the current thing will they question what Biden admin would do with your children/youth?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It takes a village they told us before.
We all saw how that movie turned out.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

"They're not somebody else's children. They're OUR children."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

According to the President of the United States, once your kids cross the threshold into their classroom, they are no longer yours but the property of the State.

His thoughts are being echoed throughout the education community, with comments such as this from the Hartford Public School system superintendent

"We as a school district are responsible for the health, well-being, social and emotional development, and safety of ALL of the children entrusted to our care.

What parent in his/her right mind would entrust their children to the State under the care of this dirty old man? This pendulum keeps swinging back and forth, and the ones chained to the bottom of the pit are the kids now.

Who can defend this dreck?

I can defend it.

I have been teaching for over twenty five years, and I have seen it all. I have taught in the poorest communities, and I currently teach in one of the richest communities in California. Either way, kids are kids.

You do understand that as teachers, we are mandated reporters? You do understand that we are legally responsible for students from the time they leave their house in the morning until they return home? LEGALLY responsible. Not the parents, not the police, not the community. The school and the teachers who are a part of it. Let that sink in for a moment. I am personally responsible for the health, care, and well being of hundreds of students every day, and I have taken that commitment seriously for almost half of my lifetime.

Do you have a problem with how the school educates your kids? Cool. Pull them out and find an alternative for their learning. Until then, stop complaining about a system you do not have any understanding about. Because, thinking that makes you no different than all of the politicians (right and left) that pass policy every single year without understanding how education actually works.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

You are assuming too much of a parent's responsibility. I teach as well and my responsibility is to maintain order and teach curriculum. That's it/

(PS might want to brush up on the legal aspect. Here's some info for you, and the bottom line is don't be negligent with other people's kids)

Teachers can be found liable if they have breached their duty of care. Teachers are negligent if they fail to act as a hypothetical reasonably prudent teacher (RPT) should act under the circumstances.

www.nassp.org...

PPS same source:

The primary responsibility of schools is to educate children—and to keep them safe while they learn.

edit on 30-4-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You are assuming too much of a parent's responsibility. I teach as well and my responsibility is to maintain order and teach curriculum. That's it/

I don't think so. If that's all you feel responsible for, then you may want to rethink what you do. Teaching is SO much more than that, ethically, morally, and responsibly.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They're not your kids.
It really is that simple.
edit on 30-4-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join