It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Alex Jones is just a moron who made people's lives, whose lives were already ripped apart, worse.

He's a scumbag and a despicable human being.

AKA a "journalist" in the modern wester world. The selective outrage over lying scumbags and despicable human beings in the newsrooms seems to be mostly driven by whether or not said lying scumbag shares the potentially outraged's political and social biases. Personally, I find any and all of these newsmen who climb over chalk outlines and blood stains to jam a mic and a camera into a grieving family member or victim's face to be ghouls and assholes. I find newsmen who claim they were in warzones taking direct fire from enemy helicopters to get a story only to learn years later that they were hundreds of miles away from any action, staying at a 5 star hotel and invented their personal stories from whole cloth to be pure scumbags.

Alex Jones is a journalist so, by definition, he's a manipulative and controlled POS... but he's in good company excepting the only difference being the establishment doesn't go after pro-establishment propaganda pimps with the same gusto they go after antiestablishment propaganda pimps... which is just one more symptom of a broken western system in which the establishment that is baselessly claimed to be "of, for, and by the people" is anything but and serve as their own judges and jury, which is a direct conflict of interest... however that's beef for a different topic.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
AJ is a CIA asset.

Thankyou Alex for being instrumental in exposing Hillary/Obama/Biden criminal wrong doings in 2016 and 2017.

Please stay the course in exposing top-tier crooks, regardless of what you do with your Infowars platform.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I doubt I will be able to breach your cognitive dissonance barriers but just for sake of entertainment here are some that I heard about from his show over the years. Bohemian grove, the Bilderbergers, Davos, WEF, the covid scam, pedophile agendas and more. And oh yeah, gay frogs!

He had a segment where he brought up the abject lying done by a MSM in Oklahoma about a fake "ivermectin overdose wave" tying up emergency services at a hospital there.

I find it very ironic that so many people, here especially, have so much disdain for this guy as an agent of "fake news", but then, one of the few times Jones hits one out of the park, exposing an actual NBC/ABC affiliate that runs a fake @ss story, where they interview a complete fraud, fake doctor, making up bold faced lies about ivermectin.

"...cheep cheep cheep cheep....."

^^^ crickets.

I mostly find Jones to be spastic, and boorish; the Sandy Hook denial was a beyond offensive, especially to those of us here in Connecticut.

OTOH, in his never ending shock quest, he occasionally does uncover a shiny, valuable stone hidden beneath a turd.

If you are not one of those people who fixate on sources, and pedigree, and "our team is GREAT your team SUX". there is a place for information Jones puts out there, as part of a composite, multi-faceted counter narrative to the MSM.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I read he moved millions, into shell companies. There was a lawsuit filled this month. Honestly I have no idea how this would work out, in court. I do not for one hot second believe he has less than $50,000, in assets.

www.newswest9.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Come on, folks. The Sandy Hook parents never had the money to pursue this case this far for so much time and money. People wanted to take down AJ and this was the means at their disposal with their huge resources and secrets to control.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll buy his supplements to see clowns like you have him rent free in your little head

. The best circus on earth is watching lefties get triggered.

How many should i buy ?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

I'll buy his supplements to see clowns like you have him rent free in your little head

How many should i buy ?

I think you should empty your bank account, buy em all..think of how healthy and smart you'll be.

edit on 18-4-2022 by vonclod because: Changed emoji, it was mostly a joke, emoji should reflect that

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Come on, folks. The Sandy Hook parents never had the money to pursue this case this far for so much time and money. People wanted to take down AJ and this was the means at their disposal with their huge resources and secrets to control.

I believe there is some truth to that. Jones has made more than enough enemies.

I find it comical that people are clutching their pearls over this guy stashing money to avoid having it taken in a judgement, but meanwhile, companies like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and the gang, get away with literal slaps on the wrist when they, for example, game debt and precious metal markets. They pay chump change penalties, in the grand scheme of things, when they rig the game to bring in billions.

I couldn't care less if he manages to stash some money away or he no longer has a pot to p!ss in, as long as he continues to trip over a story that is very very inconvenient to the MSM narrative, every blue moon.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How many should i buy ?

I think you should empty your bank account, buy em all..think of how healthy and smart you'll be.

I don't think he has inventory in stock , if i Emptied all my bank accounts.... Then what should i buy ? I don't need to eat to be smart.. I can just download it

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How many should i buy ?

I don't think he has inventory in stock , if i Emptied all my bank accounts.... Then what should i buy ? I don't need to eat to be smart.. I can just download it

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Guess his loudmouth ass wasn't that right about Sandy Hook.

Wrung a star out of me on that one. Hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I can't get over how so many faces from the Sandy Hook choir during the 2013 Superbowl halftime show, match those of victims from the shooting. There used to be videos on Youtube that showed the close resemblances, and I want to say there were at least 7 convincing matches, but those videos have been removed. I wonder what facial recognition software could do with it these days.

Here's a video of the halftime show:

Here's my theory as to what has recently happened with Jones/Hicks:

I was on here when sandy hook took place, so I remember all the strange things that people were pointing out. There seemed to be a lot of evidence that what we saw was some sort of staged statecraft. I mentioned the halftime show I will never get over, but there were other things like houses being paid off, and the shooter's father being of particular interest with the case.

Anyway, I think Jones is Bil Hicks, and I'll explain why in the next post, but because of that, and because of his behavior, I think that he has been some sort of gov. asset / disinformation person / information gatekeeper, and because of that, he could have been prevented from presenting his case or his information about the case. And if I'm right, and he really is 60 years old, which shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe, then maybe he's just ready to retire. I also think it's laughable that he is claiming to be broke.
edit on 18-4-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's time to call out Alex Jones as the fake that he truly is, and talk a bit about project mockingbird. I will say, that I give Jones props for exposing Bohemian Grove and helping out the Bundy Ranch in the past, but now that he is talking about eating his neighbors, he has further revealed to the public that he is a sensationalist and information control agent. Furthermore, and the topic of today's post, ALEX JONES IS MOST LIKELY BILL HICKS.

It has been said that, history is written by the winners. Well it can also be said that information is heavily controlled by the wealthy, powerful, and influential. Operation Mockingbird[a] is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

If Bill Hicks did fake is death, get plastic surgery, and become Alex Jones, this would imply that he had help from the government, which would also imply that he has loyalties to the government that override any determination he might have to deliver the truth to his consumers in a professional manner. Instead, I would contend that Jones is a sensationalist, disinformation agent, and information gate keeper that discredits any truths that he may reveal through his antics, extremism, fake news, supplement sales, and over the top behavior. I've been wanting to make this post for a while, and since I heard that Jones was talking about eating people, I felt now was the time.

Evidence that Alex Jones is also Bill Hicks:
1. Age: is Jones 46 or 58?
2. Both are from Austin Texas.
3. Both are best friends with co-producer Kevin Booth.
4. Both worked for Sacred Cow Productions.
5. Both look the same and have similar mannerisms.
6. Both has the same teeth, including upper front tooth gap and lower snaggletooth.
7. Both have the same hair, and although Hicks has brown eyes and Jones is said to have blue eyes, it is said that Jones wears blue contacts.
8. Jones has mentioned that some of his family members have worked for the CIA.
9. Jones has been called Bill by people, and has even joked about being Bill Hicks.
10. 10 years after the alleged death of Bill Hicks, Jones was awarded the Bill Hicks Award by Sacred Cow Productions
11. I haven't confirmed, but I heard both CNN and Infowars are controlled by Time Warner.
12. The auto-biography of Bill Hicks, reports that after Bill Hicks' funeral, Kevin Booth picks Bill Hicks up down the road and they joke about how they pulled off the greatest joke in history, or something to that effect, I don't own the book.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
AJ is a CIA asset.

Uh huh. That's the standard MO these days when people disagree with someone. The real CIA is incompetent and only promotes "wokeness". Same with the military and almost all American institutions.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I'm sure somehow there is a lawyer on his side that told him to do this. Assets between 0 and 50k? That's laughable.

He has a multi-million dollar studio and staff but I'm willing to wager those business assets aren't "his".

I gotta give Jones credit. He did bring a ton of subjects to light that had previously been hidden from the public. But some of his rants are unfounded.

I have to agree, he could be very grating but he did wake me up to a new level of awareness. Watching Police state and some of his other early videos really opened my eyes to what has been going on and level of depravity we are reaching. People love to rag on him but after Sandy Hook he had very little to say about, I know I was listening to his opinion back then and I never heard him calling fake or anything the public generally believes about him. He was also the first to get banned from Youtube and among the first on many other platforms. They don't do that to you for selling crazy ideas. I think he has backed off many serious subjects in the last decade out of self-preservation to be honest. At any rate it's sad to see him put down through lawfare and banning. If the 1st Amendment means anything even Jones has a right to be heard. You dont have to like him or even listen to him but shutting him up is wrong. They never stop at silencing just one once they realize they can get away with it. Eventually it becomes every voice critical of those in power.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What Alex Jones said about those kids who DIED, for crying out loud, and the parents, who lost those children, is disgusting!

Telling people, the 20 children killed, between the ages of 6-7 were "crisis actors" as were the 6 teachers, and all of the Parents that lost their
children, is sick! You have to be sick in the head to say such lies! How many people, did his lies affect? The dead can't speak, but their friends and family can!

I personally hope the POS, loses everything!

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-4-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

What if they were crisis actors and the whole thing was staged by the government under a top secret special access program that the public could under no circumstance find out about?

What if it could be proven that at least some of the victims are still alive?

edit on 18-4-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

What if they were crisis actors and the whole thing was staged by the government under a top secret special access program that the public could under no circumstance find out about?

And they used the exact same psychological methods with SH as they are using with current events, to get the emotion/sympathy vote of approval to do things. (It doesn't matter if staged or not, since that particular event was used to remove liberties and freedoms.) It also gave them a way to recruit millions of AJ haters.

The sympathy/emotion vote of approval gives corrupt government multi-millions of FREE proverbial defense lawyers to defend them, (just common gullible citizens).

edit on 18-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When he could control himself, he was actually entertaining and on occasion informative.

But yea his rants on sandy hook were more than a little disturbing, between the legal fees and his divorce he might not have anything left outside of some gear.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

What if it could be proven that at least some of the victims are still alive?

The police video, courts, and eye witnesses say it happened. Seriously? How can you even question it, all these years later? Go view police testimonials, and the parents! After that the eyewitnesses.

With so much proof, there is no doubt it happened!
edit on 18-4-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join