It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Theists So Angry at Nothing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I see some of the same people in every thread about God or any mention about Jesus Christ, get so angry at atheists or agnostics. Because they don't believe in God. They say, God doesn't exist. The real world tells us why they're so angry.

It's because they know, that we know that God doesn't exists. Everyone knows God doesn't exists. The Bible says this:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah"

What this is saying is, on that day of hoopity blooh blah, you will not be able to say, "God, I didn't know you were made of spaghettis" or "God, I didn't understand how tasty you are."

This goes to the heart as to why people who say God exists are so anchored into the real world. I have never debated people that are more angry than theists. A woman believes in God and it gives her comfort when a child dies and she's not an idiot for not believing in some imaginary guy in the sky.

Why does it bother theists that people don't believe their bull# God? If you believe, fine but why take it out on the atheist that doesn't believe? Not just at them but mostly at their scrutinizing of a God they say doesn't exist?

Again, it's because they know God does not exists. They hate the fact that they know God does not exists. They don't just want to be separate from God, they literally have good points as to why he doesn't exist, and want God removed from things like, everything. They don't want the knowledge of God's existence being scrutinized.

This is the tower of Babel, where it was okay for God to play with free will.

Mystery Babylon , whatever that means.

The flesh or carnal mind wants to do as it pleases and it wants to be a law unto itself. That's why they believe in thousand years old mythologies.

The spiritual mind vs the realistic mind

The Bible says, "bibbity boppity boop" and they clearly see and understand that. "Understand"

This is why they're so brainwashed about God who they say exists. They know he doesn't exist.

God through their mental gymnastic minds is constantly known to them. So no matter what they do, that voice enters their mind. "You know that everyone other than you should burn in hell"

This is the knowledge of absolutely nothing, that sears their conscious like a munchausen by proxy. The Bible says:

"Hardy har blipity boopity"

So when you see people so angry at Atheists, and they claim God exists, it's because their conscious is seared by their lack of knowledge of reality.

They want to live in a world with the knowledge of a God that doesn't exist, because they can't get any comfort in a world without one. But they can't because it's our Lord and Savior Darwin that sustains us. It gives us life. Your spiritual mind is dead, it's nothing once you die. You will only be left with a rotting corpse and the people you left behind to pay for how your remains are managed.

ETA: Yes I took another users post and turned it around. Nearly verbatim.

edit on 4-5-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

No my friend, I am 100 % sure God exists and Jesus Christ was his son and sacrificed himself for us.

Why do we have issues with the Evangelical Atheist who try to take everyone else down with them (in our view). Have you ever wondered why they are so venomous against Christians but tend to not care about any other religion? I know the answer to that.

www.urbandictionary.com...

evangelical atheist
See asshole

An evangelical atheist is one who not only believes there is no god or other supreme being, but is obsessed with convincing everyone around them to become an atheist too, usually through hard-line intolerance (the kind they accuse other religions of). When cornered they usually try to put down their opponent's religion and bash them for 'blind faith', not realizing that their belief that there is no god is no more or less valid or provable than the other guy's belief that there is one.

Not to be confused with normal atheists/agnostics, who for the most part just dont talk about religion and accept the beliefs of those around them as their perogative. Evangelical atheists are particularly common on the Internet, as organized religion is generally accepted as part of 'the system' of global human society, and lately it's become cool on the Internet to hate 'the system'.

2. An Evangelical Atheist is a person that is an atheist and tries to spread atheism amongst theists. It is derived from Evangelism, meaning "Spreading Good News" as practiced by Christianity. Due to the rise of the Conservative Christian movement in the United States of America and the increase of humanistic thought, along with the increased blending other many different religions, Atheism has become more and more popular. Evangelical atheist usually seeks to "convert" borderline theists, often by engaging in debate with fundamentalists.

And then of course the crazy ones that want to stomp out everyone else's beliefs and free speech (Pretty much Progressive Democrats)

Nevertheless, some of the brightest minds in the English-speaking world right now argue that religion is the problem. And we know they’re the brightest minds because they keep telling us they are. The New Atheists are positively evangelical. They want to make a convert out of you, although if you’re a “dyed-in-the-wool faith-head” they’ll settle for peppering you with insults and sarcasm instead.

What is most worrying is that the New Atheists seem to gain the most followers precisely among the most ambitious and intelligent young people—the people who will be actively shaping government policy in the years to come. Attracted by the intellectual rebelliousness of the movement, young people fall for its insidious message: "Join us and you can be one of the smart people".

What we call the “New Atheism” is a bit different than its predecessor. It’s more aggressive, and it has more power. The leaders of the sect are well placed in the academic world, and they have a strong determination to mold government policy.

And you wouldn’t like the government if the New Atheists molded its policy. Richard Dawkins has asserted that teaching your religion to your child is a form of child abuse and should be criminalized. Other New Atheists have argued that churches should have to post a sign reading “for entertainment purposes only,” since after all they’re no less a fraud than telephone psychics.

The New Atheists see religion as a disease to be exterminated. Their dream, in short, is not a government neutral to religion, but a government actively hostile to religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And God said to Abraham, this guy is an idiot. I don’t get angry at atheists, it’s all in their in head. They are spiritually dead and full of hate, anger, rage, because atheism is of the devil, he whispers in their ear, and they think it’s their own mind, and he says God is dead, I Killed him 2,000 years ago, I crucified him and crushed his apostles for millennia, I am God he says, and in their minds they go you don’t exist, then Satan says, I know, and he leaves, capturing another soul, they say lust is a natural human feeling, and they give into it, becoming vehicles of Satan, who leads them to hell, they are the ones that say I don’t believe in God, and they run your corporations, your banks, your whorehouses, your gambling dens, your Congress and parliaments, your armies and your supermarkets, and your gas and oil, and electricity, you are all in debt to Satan.

Not me, I never will be owned by Satan, I will never Honor a debt to him of money, I take it from him, and give it to Christ, every time I see Christ begging on the streets, sick in the hospital, in prison, thirsty, hungry, naked, and I have nothing to give him, the black horseman rides, a bushel of wheat for one denarius, 3 bushels of barley for a denarius, but don’t touch the oil and the wine, God said. For all is Gods will. Down to your very hairs you are counted, and you will be called to answer Christ’s bell, and stand by him in his army, I will be with Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie, you will see me rise like King Leonidas and my 300, and descend with Christ and St. Michael, our Guardian Angel, to wage war in the Glory of Gods Name, and the world will know what the elect have known for thousands of years, for finally with my own eyes I will see Gods Glory, and I will have the time of my life slaying demons and the damned for Christ, until there is eternal peace, Amen.
edit on 5-4-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I see some of the same people in every thread about God or any mention about Jesus Christ, get so angry at atheists or agnostics. Because they don't believe in God. They say, God doesn't exist. The real world tells us why they're so angry.

It's because they know, that we know that God doesn't exists. Everyone knows God doesn't exists. The Bible says this:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah"

What this is saying is, on that day of hoopity blooh blah, you will not be able to say, "God, I didn't know you were made of spaghettis" or "God, I didn't understand how tasty you are."

This goes to the heart as to why people who say God exists are so anchored into the real world. I have never debated people that are more angry than theists. A woman believes in God and it gives her comfort when a child dies and she's not an idiot for not believing in some imaginary guy in the sky.

Why does it bother theists that people don't believe their bull# God? If you believe, fine but why take it out on the atheist that doesn't believe? Not just at them but mostly at their scrutinizing of a God they say doesn't exist?

Again, it's because they know God does not exists. They hate the fact that they know God does not exists. They don't just want to be separate from God, they literally have good points as to why he doesn't exist, and want God removed from things like, everything. They don't want the knowledge of God's existence being scrutinized.

This is the tower of Babel, where it was okay for God to play with free will.

Mystery Babylon , whatever that means.

The flesh or carnal mind wants to do as it pleases and it wants to be a law unto itself. That's why they believe in thousand years old mythologies.

The spiritual mind vs the realistic mind

The Bible says, "bibbity boppity boop" and they clearly see and understand that. "Understand"

This is why they're so brainwashed about God who they say exists. They know he doesn't exist.

God through their mental gymnastic minds is constantly known to them. So no matter what they do, that voice enters their mind. "You know that everyone other than you should burn in hell"

This is the knowledge of absolutely nothing, that sears their conscious like a munchausen by proxy. The Bible says:

"Hardy har blipity boopity"

So when you see people so angry at Atheists, and they claim God exists, it's because their conscious is seared by their lack of knowledge of reality.

They want to live in a world with the knowledge of a God that doesn't exist, because they can't get any comfort in a world without one. But they can't because it's our Lord and Savior Darwin that sustains us. It gives us life. Your spiritual mind is dead, it's nothing once you die. You will only be left with a rotting corpse and the people you left behind to pay for how your remains are managed.

ETA: Yes I took another users post and turned it around. Nearly verbatim.

I know for a fact personally that God DOES exist, but I'm not angry at atheists about anything, just feel pity for them. When I was 16 I had a natural out of body experience so I know for a fact that I have a separate spirit from my dead corpse (when that happens) so I'm just not worried about it.
I also have decent life insurance so I know my loved ones left behind won't need to worry about paying for remains management.

Does that count?

edit on 5-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

My thread is no doubt, rude. Or as you say, "evangelical atheist" from my part.

It is aimed at the evangelical theists.

The exact opposite side of the coin, that I am on.

I truly have no problem with people who believe, in whatever.

That said, this is the internet.

The debate goes round and round. And that's what it is. No discussion, for the most part. Same old cast of characters, on one side or the other (me included).

Each side telling the other one off for x, y z.

This thread is more amusing satire than anything else. At least for me.

It's almost verbatim what one user was saying about non believers.

If me doing this makes me, well let's just get to the gist of what evangelical ashiest, implies, an asshole, than what does it make the other side of that coin?

Self righteous.

Pot meet kettle. (not you specifically - but just saying that's the gist here)

edit on 4-5-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I don't think it matters why they get angry. It's usually best to just avoid that conversation with them. There's really no point to it, because neither side is going to change their mind. If you don't confront them, then you won't see them get angry.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Evangelical anything is not a good thing. Way too imposing.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My only way of knowing God exists or atleast something beyond our typical notion of reality that represents that spectrum... I just feel as a spiritual person, I call it God, but its not perse as in the church or bible... I do believe there is some force, obviously anything is just speculation... I try to keep it simple... Less you can be wrong about, but do feel some connection to some higher power.

But I've also been psychologically attacked by certain beings, and yeah... I know nothing about them, but they represent themselves on the demonic side of the spectrum... So I figure... if these are dark spirits are even legit demons trying to # me up mentally n #... Well, then I can be able to believe that there might be a God indeed, or atleast the counter-part spectrum in whatever way it would manifest.

And so... there's so many details to the stories... I don't get into that... I try keep it basic, recognize my connection to something higher or source energy consciousness whatever, you label it whatever... God is fine too...

I just try to a good person for the peoples around me. Fair, honest and trustworthy. Yeah well, I'll take the risk on not going full believer and ending up in Hell for it... Would seem a weird course of action for a 'being' of that statute, considering he knows well enough that humans are being manipulated to such extent that it basically just wipes out the global sin, because they are now all actually, legit, crazy people. As such, God will not judge those people.

Since the majority is now crazy. And the more veteran crazy people are now starting to appear more normal and have to look at these new group hive-mind psychotics. Which are now deciding what is normal...

You have to understand I have to think about it to understand this funny dynamic for a second here cause the conclusion will be amusing, atleast for me.., since I am a psychotic turd for over 14 years.
I always felt like the weird dude, not fitting in, having no relation to the others, I couldn't talk about my beliefs because it would be met with a lot of resistance (which I don't think is in all cases an actual deserved resistance, not only just for the
receiver, but, that has always been a certain undeserved power and authority that they collectively abused, basically to shut you up, coz nobody understands it, nor can they believe it, logical, rational, simple, scientific explanations are long in place and they prefer to lock you down with standard textbook definitions which are so all-encompassing in the extent of different context it can be used that you can call psychosis on basically every single situation, and because of the way we would be able to accurately diagnose such things and the ofcourse, pretty extensive margin for error which conveniently covers up... well, trust me on this... There will have been, in the entire history of crazy people, many, many people be labeled crazy... Their situation as they were able to explain it at that time seemed unreal and delusional and such fine things... But they did actually experience real crazy stuff, impossible to believe things for most people, it happens though....

Yeah... You know. They say, try think out-side the box. The label psychosis, is the most retarded box, ever to be considered such authentic and authoritive as people attribute it and by empowering of a very respectable and authoritave figure, using their authority, to further push their dictating viewpoint on the matter... And yeah, I'm sure these people a lot of time don't mean it bad, perhaps just worry about you and effectively try to help you in the only way they can.

Look guys... I'm fairly certain, about 99% of the people you meet, which make you feel you should let him/her know that it might not be a bad idea to consult a doctor or get some medication... Will regard that exact statement, probably as one of the last things he would want or otherwise even need to hear.

Even with the best of intentions, it just comes across as demeaning, and again, they don't realise they are projecting and dictating their own limited view on the world and I have to force myself, in THEIR box, which I know for most people is a lot smaller than mine... So they call you crazy, laugh and generally have some deranged sense of 'truth'... which they only feel they have, and trust me, they wouldn't even dare to constantly adress certain people that are outside of what they consider to be normal to get medded and such... If they did not had the majority...

And, yeah, I'm gonna go deeper into it, because it's such a sneaky and imensively powerful automatic mostly non-conscious mechanism in our society on that matter. and the hive-mind abuse of that form of authority which by majority consent enables itself and yeah well, we can certainly recognize it's not an entirely fair dynamic between those differnt types of people.... but a lot of people do it, and they will feel no ill about it, in fact, they probably feel they did the community a service... that these people feel to be the ones that needed to redirect the ones which would appear to them as 'lost'?

First of all, maybe ur lost? Who's to say... Considering the insanely limited perspective on what we call reality for most people, I don't really worry if these people consider me 'lost'. Not at all really...

A lot of people are getting the label schizophrenic and by default untrustworthy concerning information or basically anything they say.. But the doctors don't realize, there is also real weird # happening in the world, more paranormal stuff and such...

So yeah, it's not always like that, but they can play the crazy card whenever, and the margin for error will always provide for protection if they did in fact completely missdiagnosed you and you might have you take meds that do not actually concern you or make you better for tens of years... They just get away with that #...

And yeah psychosis covers up anything supposedly not possible or what may be labeled paranormal... Too easy. And it's pretty obvious.

Ah drifted away on my rant... Not feelin' it anymore... The general idea is in here I guess...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We all exist in each others concepts and are continually conditioned and reconditioned by those concepts. There is an exit to that; More permanent than what we have deluded ourselves and others with. Some choose to live only in one side or the other of conceptual we've made for ourselves. The exit is more of less not conditioning oneself or others any longer with the concepts or projecting that reality is this way or that... since reality is always available to be realized by oneself in the here and now as ground or a basis for existence realization or escape is possible. However all beings that can see do see when one is beyond the conceptual conceptualization that we trap each other with in projection.

Sort of like conceptual clouds beings of all sorts have them animals have concept clouds unique and individual to them humans have concept clouds unique and individual to them gods & goddesses have concept clouds unique and individual to them. This is probably best thought of as the unconditioned realm; many call it the void or more clearly where all conceptual dualities collide.

Such a place takes some getting used to as all phenomena real and imagined are seen for who and what they are... not creating a projection cloud is key in the void as that becomes cause and effect automatically kicking you out of the realm... it is very subtle to see those projections and cease interacting with the phenomenal and dwell in reality without concepts the only thing that is perceived to exist there are those previous projections one has made and attached too. The first experience of such a state is typically called bliss or rapture but that is only due to not knowing or understanding it as projections from others as I have said pass in and out of it. Since it is the bright shining nature of one's own mind that is seen and experienced by others and not really existant to those beings to be experienced any other way than their own delusions about it.

But as said we create and uphold each others delusions outside of that realm of reality and also tear it down at the same time aka duality. If someone mentions fresh green grass and it is not present in that moment it is created and upheld to be experienced as that is a projection not experincible or a reality in the here and now of that thought instant... various consciousnesses attached to the concept of it will experience it... making "god" exist however it being a thought a concept and a very persistent delusion as it is not really real being the sum and yet none of it's perceived parts. Fresh seems new so saying fresh paints the illusion that grass is not an old concept and one that can be easily smelled then saying green it also conjures but not smell as fresh did but reinforces fresh by it being green as cut grass quickly browns but doubly reinforces the smell aspect as existent when green is added as fresh brown grass likely reeks of crayon or markers and grass something alive as a being that can be experienced in various stages of it's life meaning not alone as an experience of it even though there is none present making the person to whom you spoke in essence grass.

Such a thing occurs in countless beings day in and day out as projections or conceptual clouds since we create all of this and our experiences why do we keep creating and conditioning each other with lives and things we really don't want in it? Well such a thing does occur but it also creates yet another complicated duality even more complicated than simply existing in what is already present as reality as it is. Some get to that point but do not really recognize it for what it really is and choose to project and complicate what is essentially void or unmade and a reality that cannot support any duality just the illusional concepts that one has already attached to and made as past cause and effect to all others as mentioned more ethereal and unreal and when directly experienced by other beings their delusional attachments and habitual projections try to attach but since it is the uncreate such a thing will not work as there is no co-operating cause from its origin to do so one's original bright and shining nature of mind.

Other beings often mistake it for theirs and continually try to interact with and or change it but since it isn't their own mind? Such a thing is impossible. So no matter how hard those beings no matter the number of them alone or thousands trying to apprehend what isn't their minds creation it just doesn't or won't work. Instead those beings should work on experiencing the bright and shining nature of their own mind that is directly experienced in their own here and now so that their grasping at the delusional nature of someone else's reality ends. The person that knows it is a residual corpse of past grasping s and attachments and not really real or directly experienced as it is by other beings cannot really do anything about others graspings or attachments to what is in reality just a phenomenal reality and not really existent anywhere other than in one's own mind.

When one sees that all conceptual attachments are of just such a nature of reality then dispassion is the natural result in part due to the ignorant nature of beings that do not understand that in reality it isn't even real to you but yet it exists as a temporary refuge for the mind that through past causes and projections has created. Knowing that all realms of heavens and hells are in fact exactly the same then only freedom can be said to exist even though what is being experienced mind only... transcending mind is to realize the formless states which is what has been discussed at some length already seeing that emptiness is form and form is none other than emptiness there's no need to really go further in understanding reality as it is and how others conceive of it and then delude each other and perceive it to be alone and or in mass.

Agreeing on the existence of fresh green grass is said to be a co-operating cause for it existing... reality means such a phenomenon is directly experienced even without such agreement or co-operating causes as the name is not the true essence or reality of it although such a thing can be imganined or directly experienced and isn't that in and of itself amazing as that is what one would say is "god" but since the name is illusion and only delusion would grasp it as really existing? It never has directly been experienced as real or existing and yet not thinking about the name it somehow has been. Messing with the name is all some people do on purpose but seeing how it is intentionally delusive speech it often becomes a trap or turns into a hell very rapidly and is best to be avoided... as it is multiple projections purposefully created for who knows what intents and or purposes.

Hopefully, this clears such a thing up? I wouldn't try to think about it as the freedom part of it is beyond thought and has to be directly experienced. Even though one could objectively grasp what is being said? Rote understanding of it will not lead to freedom or directly experiencing such a state for oneself and of course believing me? Would mean faith and that's not something anyone should have in anyone other than themself; that whatever it is they can directly experience it reality as it is at all times using the bright and shining nature of their own minds without anyone else's help.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I think you're confusing the belief in God with those who believe in organised religious doctrine.

Personally i have Islamic, Jewish, Christian and Sikh friends, all of whom are perfectly rational and easy going.

Atheists of the other hand, constitute some of the most arrogant and self righteous fools on this forum. Although i do have some friends who claim to be atheist, they're generally too stupid to actually understand their own philosophical alignment.

"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind that it never had many professors."

edit on 6/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I see what you did there and think its funny. But my humor sucks sooo....

I'm not even bothering with all the angry theists answers, being triggered and then proclaiming they are not angry.

Either we both stop preaching crap and start preaching tolerance or it's fair game, theist are the majority so it's really up to them. Stop preaching crap or expect others to do the same

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I'm not.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
People are free to believe whatever nonsense they like but what about the children? It is perhaps tantamount to chid abuse to fill a child's head with a believe that can be difficult to overcome. Now some might say 'freedom of religion' and all that but is there a line?

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I think it's a natural wiring for both sides.

I thought a bit about this and I think it's almost like a preference or allergy towards use of faith as a real life resource.

Like in trying times the theist will turn to faith for a well of power. The footprints in the sand of God's support carrying them and all.

And then there's a percentage of the populations that are opposites. Like sedative opposites, or any other subgroup with an inverse reaction towards something. In tough times use of faith is a non-starter. They are faith opposites.

Either will feel discomfort when trying to apprehend the inverse approach.

The same dynamic carries to other ideas in society, like trendiness. A need to fit in. Many will feel safer to keep up with cultural trends and fear the outcasted scenario, while a small percentage will vow to never be a follower and feel discomfort doing the same thing as everyone else.
edit on 6-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Be careful of falling into the same trap you are against. No one knows if there is a god or not. You may believe there is or isn't, but their is no proof either way. If someone does actually know, and has evidence, it has not been released to the general public. We can only speculate and extrapolate what may occur after death, or what has existed before the creation of the known universe, but that's as far as we can take it. Our ability to comprehend the unknown is limited by the capacity of our human existence. Our sensory systems only go so far.

Both sides of the argument get angry at one another. It's also not all theists or atheists that behave in this manner but the vocal, loud few that draw attention. To think with certainty that one knows the unknown is rather silly.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why are people so determined to make ‘atheism’ as dogmatic as religion? It isn’t a structured belief system or system of moral values; it’s the simple negation to the claim, “There is a God”. That’s it.

A: There is a God
B: Can you prove it?
A: No
B: I don’t believe you.

That is atheism, that’s it.

I don’t believe in leprechauns either. Does that make me an aleprechaunist? I also don’t believe in the Easter Bunny and Father Christmas. Am I to be labelled as an aEasterBunnyist and aSantaist?

It’s ridiculous to be labelled by what you don’t believe in, especially when there is no evidence for it, such as God, leprechauns, etc.

Now, if you don’t want to believe in facts, like the earth isn’t flat and gravity is real, then you should be labelled, accurately, as a moron.
edit on 6-4-2022 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Can you prove gravity ? Does it push or pull ? Not going to argue the blue marble

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Athiests vs Theists…

Seconds out…Round 2…

Here we go again!

- JC

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yep, I am not angry at atheists or agnostics.

Until, they start to persecute me by demanding I'm a terrible person because of my faith and cite the behavior of Christians hundreds of years ago to prove I am an awful person for believing.

Yes evangelical atheists openly persecute Christians and slander/libel them at every opportunity.

I don't care if someone is an atheist and leaves me alone and doesn't slander/libel me for my faith when they don't even know me.

Just as I don't care if someone is LGBTQ+ as long as they don't demand I applaud them for their choice and try to evangelically convert me to openly affirming their choice or they don't insist I have to hate them because of my religious beliefs when I don't.

I just want the atheist and LGBTQ+ to mind their own business and leave me alone and I'll leave them alone too. How I live my life, volunteering, being kind to everyone, and being the best person I can (yes I make mistakes and always regret them) going to church, is how I evangelize, how I treat others and help others. That is how I live my "real" life outside of ATS. I answer questions asked and otherwise leave people alone who aren't interested. Wouldn't it be nice if atheists and LGBTQ simply lived their lives in such a beautiful and kind to everyone way as to convince others of their ideology, instead of harangue and persecute those who aren't converted to their ideology.

edit on 4/6/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join