It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of Shane Warne

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is the core problem... so long as there is any possible explanation to divert the blame from vaccines, those explanations will be used by default, and very little effort will go into looking for a connection to the vaccine.

You think you are different, thats the interesting part, you are the flipside of that coin..everything was caused by the vax, no need to look elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No I'm not assuming everything is caused by the vaccine, you are projecting your assumptions about how I think and the conclusions I draw, because obviously I must be a crazy conspiracy theorist who believes every wild theory that I come across. Actually I always try to look for the most mundane explanation first, I will only make controversial claims when I have extremely strong confidence in my claims. If you go back and look at every thread I've ever written, I've made quite a few wild claims and predictions, and at least 90% of them have turned out to be correct in due time. So you can think what ever you want about me, but I've seen more than enough evidence to know for a fact the vaccine is harming an unnacceptable number of people.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
(SEN. MALCOLM ROBERTS) AUSTRALIA 'VAXXX-SCENE STEAK-HOLDERS'... "WE ARE COMING FOR YOU..." (COV-ID)

Paul Kelly, the Federal Chief Health Medical Officer has his fingerprints all over this case, there are others. Jane Halton is another high on the suspect list, there are others with a very sick culture and conflicts of interest. Looks like a great culling going on with the way things are going.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Brilliant video, very well stated. Never heard of that guy before but he's now my favourite Australian senator lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You have never heard of anyone who had a adverse reaction to a vaccine,?

I did as a kid when I was given a flu shot I was paralyzed for nearly 2 days my niece went blind after a flu shot for days and my sisters girl has developed gullien Barre syndrome after this COVID jab .

I hate needles ,I have had root treatment done without a injection ,even the medic in a ambulance nearly 5 years ago had to tell me bluntly if I did not take the clot busting shot I would not live to see the hospital which was less than 1 mile away .

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

What I meant was that I've never seen anyone I know have a reaction to a vaccine, obviously I've heard of reactions happening with other vaccines, but those accounts were always extremely rare. Which is to say, most vaccines probably have an acceptable amount of side effects compared to the benefit they provide. The Covid vaccines clearly don't have an acceptable risk to benefit ratio, even if they did that's not enough reason to force the vaccine on people.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
HHS Whistleblower Jodi O'Malley cleared of all wrongdoing by Arizona Board of Nursing:

Take note people, this is what a real nurse looks like, this is what a person with a backbone looks like, this is what a person with a heart looks like. The people working in health care clearly know what is happening, and those who refuse to speak out are a huge part of the problem. It has caused me to lose almost all faith in our health systems.

They claim to care for their patients... that must be why Australian nurses just went on strike demanding higher wages, causing the already understaffed hospitals to be even more understaffed. Everyone needs higher wages right now, barely anyone can afford to get by with these crazy living costs. The fact they are also complaining about being understaffed is so rediculous.

How about this for a suggestion... hire back all the people fired for refusing the vaccine. You guys do realise the government can't magically force people to be health care workers right? If you want the problem solved you need to hire people willing to do the job, it's that simple... but nah we can't do that can we, that would be conceding to the crazy nurses and their whacky beliefs about personal choice.
edit on 31/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have no preconceived notions about you, I found your statement ironic, no biggie, I still do, because you have provided zip for evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Take note people, this is what a real nurse looks like......

Not in my dreams!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Obviously there is never going to be any conclusive evidence to prove Shane died from the vaccine, and I typically wouldn't make a claim without such proof. But we have more than enough circumstantial evidence and this situation is so god damn serious we need to consider the worse case scenario. If we just continue ignoring this and acting like it's all perfectly normal, more people are going to needlessly die, while the masses just shrug it off as coincidental until their own family members drop dead.
edit on 31/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Aaaand another one bites the test. That's a hat trick for Australian cricketers. First Rod Marsh, then Shane Warne and now Ryan Campbell aged 50.

Story HERE.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I noticed on the NZ MSM they are calling the pericarditis and myocarditis, a problem with the Covid 19 and just a very rare few who get it from the shots.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join