It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of Shane Warne

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Over the past year we have seen a disturbing number of high profile individuals drop dead from heart issues. Even athletic people in their 40's and 50's are having heart attacks all over the place. The most recent examples are the death of the Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins and legendary Australian cricketer Shane Warne. In the case of Taylor it's very easy for them to dismiss his death as the result of drug use because apparently he did use a lot of drugs, and I wouldn't be surprised if drugs did play a role in his death, but I doubt that was the only reason.

Shane Warne is probably the most famous Australian cricketer ever, and he didn't do illegal drugs. Like most Australian's he did enjoy a casual beer or cigarette. If you search what caused his death, you will find a bunch of MSM articles showing pictures of him drinking and smoking, and they are quick to claim those things are what caused his death. Any person with a single brain cell left in their head knows those claims are utterly rediculous. Almost every guy in Australia drinks beer and I highly doubt he was a heavy smoker due to the career he had.

In my entire life I have never heard of a single person having a serious reaction to any vaccine, so it was obviously an extremely rare occurrence. Now I have several family members telling me they had an adverse reaction to the covid vaccine. I had to call an ambulance for my father after his 3rd shot and I know for a fact it was the vaccine because he also had a very bad reaction to the 2nd shot. If I'm noting such occurrences within my own family and friends, that means these reactions cannot be very rare, they must in fact be relatively common.

The problem is the majority of people won't have a reaction, and they will assume that means there are no common side effects. Even worse, it's extremely hard to prove the vaccine played a role in any adverse reaction, and that's assuming they even bother to look for a connection to the vaccine, because we've been conditioned to dismiss those connections. This situation with Shane Warne is a perfect example of this cognitive dissonance, barely anyone wants to talk about it, we prefer to act like all these people dying of heart attacks is perfectly normal.

We don't even have to look in our own circle of friends and family, just look at how many celebrities, athletes, news anchors, etc, have dropped dead or passed out on live TV. Never in my life have I witnessed such a thing, those famous individuals always seem to live longer than everyone else due to their wealth and access to health services. Another massive issue is most people don't hear of these deaths because they go completely under the radar or are blamed on bogus causes. Oddly enough, the cause of these deaths is always some form of heart failure.

Are we supposed to believe it's merely coincidental that myocarditis (a heart issue) is the most well known side effect of the vaccine? As far as I'm concerned Shane Warne was murdered... there's absolutely no other way of putting it. He died overseas so he was clearly vaccinated, as it's required to fly. Tonight there is going to be a national television program to remember Shane Warne... and we all know they won't talk about his cause of death, and if they do it will be them blaming a few beers and smokes on his death, which is an insult of the highest order.

I doubt any of his family members will even ask any critical questions, because that's how brainwashed and subservient people have become. Their own family can die before their very eyes and they will still deny the obvious truth, looking for any possible explanation besides the most obvious one. In Australia we now have higher case numbers and higher deaths than any point during 2020 and 2021, yet now our government is saying it's time to get back to normal, now is the time to drop all mandates, now is time to start travelling...

Just think about how many freedoms we lost in 2020 and 2021... now we are in a worse situation and our freedoms are returning. What a coincidence that the federal elections are just around the corner, it's almost like they know the majority of voters are beyond fed up with this nonsense and now they decide to listen to those complaints. The most ironic part of all this is that Labor will probably win the next election despite the fact the most locked down states were Labor-run states such as Victoria, Queensland, and Western Australia.

Nearly the entire world was criticizing Australia for having some of the harshest lockdowns on the planet. They even held a "Save Australia" protest in New York City a few months back. But the cost of living is rising to astronomic levels and Labor gets votes by offering endless handouts, and people never consider the fact massive cash handouts just cause more inflation, thus increase the cost of living. People prefer that temporary relief rather than consider the long term impacts. That also applies to these recent handouts right before the election.

Both major parties have proven themselves to be power hungry nanny state parties who aren't willing to admit they caused this current state of affairs. It wasn't covid, it was our neurotic response to this lab leaked virus which has devastated the global economy. But these delusional fools will never accept this obvious reality, they can never admit they are directly responsible for this mass suffering. Likewise, they will never admit the mass murder of civilians by forcing them to get vaccinated by threatening their livelihood, in fact they will keep pushing it.
edit on 30/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Valid post but invalidated in first paragraph by associating Foo Fighter drummer with vaccine side effect. His case is not relevant.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Seems very relevant to me, both in their early 50's, both fairly athletic and fit, both claimed to have heart failure due to drugs...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

But what does Common sense suggest?,

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Perhaps the other Australian cricketer Rod Marsh could replace the drummer if you are not happy with him. He also died of a heart attack hours before Warne did.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I just heard on the news Shane gave his condolences to that other cricketer who died, only about an hour before he died himself. You just can't make this stuff up...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So, I've read your OP.
Very well written and articulate.

But where is the evidence to support your attention grabbing headline?

No evidence, nothing but a vague attempt at linking Shane Warne's tragic death to the vaccine.

Absolutely nothing whatsoever to contradict the 'official' cause of death.
Everything is opinion based and lacking even an attempt to offer any sort of supportive evidence.

Please show me any sort of evidence that Shane Warne was murdered.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Provide me evidence he wasn't murdered, because all the evidence suggests he was. If the vaccine caused his death, then it's murder, because people were forced to take it under threat of losing their livelihood and ability to participate in normal society. Even if Shane begged for the vaccine it doesn't change the situation, every single person who dies as a result of this vaccine is the victim of murder because they were conned.
edit on 30/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Taylor..may he R.I.P. had 10 drugs in his system..just saying.

No offence, but what happened when stars died before covid/covid vax. It's like anyone of note who dies..died of the vax..Betty White even..at 99 years old!!! We are all going to die, vaxxed, unvaxxed, no one gets out alive, and often, death comes as a shock/unexpected.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Provide me evidence he wasn't murdered,....

So, when someone dies the onus is on to prove they were not murdered?
When did that happen?

.... because all the evidence suggests he was.

What evidence?
Where?
You haven't even attempted to present any evidence regardless of how unsubstantiated or unproven it may or may not be.

If the vaccine caused his death, then it's murder,.....

But there's NOTHING to suggest that the vaccine caused his death.

....because people were forced to take it under threat of losing their livelihood and ability to participate in normal society.

Where's the evidence that Shane Warne was 'forced' to take anything?

Even if Shane begged for the vaccine it doesn't change the situation, every single person who dies as a result of this vaccine is the victim of murder because they were conned.

You're just ranting now.

Unfortunately people die unexpectedly and at relatively young ages all the time, even greats like Shane Warne.
I've lost too many family and friends over the years of Shane Warne's age and younger - some a lot younger.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That response is the perfect illustration of the cognitive dissonance I'm talking about. Did you even read the entire first paragraph, I said drug use probably was a primary cause of his death. But it's very easy to use him as a deflection to my main point isn't it... yes people often die suddenly, but I'm seeing a clear increase of famous people dying of heart failure, and like I said most of them are very undereported. I've even seen news reporters die shortly after being vaccinated. I remember one female news anchor posted on Twitter how she was so eager to get the vaccine. A short time later she was dead and she only looked to be in her 30's. I've also seen at least a dozen different reporters pass out on live TV. This is so far from normal it's not even funny.
edit on 30/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So, when someone dies the onus is on to prove they were not murdered?
When did that happen?
Well there's a thing called an autopsy which could presumably prove he died from smoking or something else. If they can't prove anything either way then I can only make the most logical conclusion, which is that he was killed by a vaccine which has documented side effects which cause heart issues.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Your conclusion isn't logical.

I could just as easily say, he died from a tough rock and roll life. Prove me wrong.

I've been vaxed and boosted and have not had a heart attack. So I could say the vaccine prevents heart attacks. Prove me wrong.

edit on 30-3-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So the vaccine didn't give you heart issues so therefore it must not cause heart issues even though the manufacturers have been forced to admit it can cause heart inflammation. That proves you wrong, wasn't very difficult.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Seems very relevant to me, both in their early 50's, both fairly athletic and fit, both claimed to have heart failure due to drugs...

If it's the same thing then there are over 10 psychoactive drugs that are the more likely cause.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Shane Warne... didn't do illegal drugs... I highly doubt he was a heavy smoker due to the career he had.

Are we uhh.... talking about the same Shane Warne?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Autopsy report = Natural causes.

I have to admit I have no idea what 'natural causes' may imply....but I very much doubt it means some sort of reaction to a vaccine.

I'm not commenting either way on the vaccine issue - I've made my position perfectly clear lots of times and I have neither the desire or inclination to repeat myself yet again.

But you made a quite clear assertion; Shane Warne was murdered and have made absolutely no attempt to give anything that remotely resembles evidence to support this claim.
You openly admit to assuming that its related to the vaccine....for no reason whatsoever.

'Logical conclusion?
How on earth do you come to that conclusion?
What on earth is logical about it?

Since when has it been ok on ATS to make assertions without even attempting to provide anything remotely resembling corroborative evidence and then saying that people who don't agree with you should provide evidence to disprove your unfounded claim?

WTF is happening to this site?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Athletic guys dying in their early 50's doesn't seem very natural to me. Plus if smoking or drinking caused it, that wouldn't be natural. Saying "natural causes" is just a blanket description designed to obfuscate the true cause. I doubt they even looked for a connection to the vaccine because they don't even want to contemplate the possibility they are killing people.

When the paramedics came to my house a few weeks ago they said it could be an internal infection, so he should go to hospital since it will probably get worse. They took 20 minutes to arrive and by the time they got there dad was feeling a bit better and refused to go to hospital. But he didn't get worse over night so it clearly wasn't an infection, it was a sudden and extreme response caused by his immune system in response to the vaccine, not in response to an infection.

But I could tell they were looking for any possible explanation besides a reaction to the vaccine, even after I told them how he reacted the last time he got the covid shot. Because they don't want to contemplate they are playing any role in hurting people instead of helping people. I know they are good people because they chose a career to help others, but that also makes them very susceptible to cognitive dissonance when bad actors decide to exploit their good will.

I can almost guarantee the people who answer emergency calls have seen an uptick in heart related issues, clotting related issues, and immune system issues like my dad experienced, but barely any of them will dare to talk about it because they don't want to challenge the narrative, or challenge their employers, or admit vaccines are in fact causing an unnacceptable level of harm. And they fired anyone who refused the vaccine so those people with the backbone to speak out no longer exist.
edit on 30/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

Shane Warne... didn't do illegal drugs... I highly doubt he was a heavy smoker due to the career he had.

Are we uhh.... talking about the same Shane Warne?

To be fair I'm not much of a cricket guy but I've never heard anything about Shane Warne using illegal drugs. Plus I'm sure the media would latch onto that if it were true, like they did with Taylor. But I could be wrong, do you have any sources for your claim?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I'm going to post it again here...

The real problem is the spike protein and the vaccines are causing our "own cells to make the spike protein"...

The three most advanced vaccines (from Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna) all work by getting our own cells to make copies of the virus spike protein. The Oxford vaccine achieves this by introducing the spike protein gene via a harmless adenovirus vector. The other two vaccines deliver the spike protein gene directly as mRNA wrapped in a nanoparticle. When our own cells make the spike protein, our immune response will recognize it as foreign and start making antibodies and T cells that specifically target it.

www.discovermagazine.com...

What do the spike proteins do?

While the findings themselves aren't entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time.

There's been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.

So, what can happen when we replicate the spike protein for the vaccine, even if it doesn't contain any actual virus?

In the new study, the researchers created a "pseudovirus" that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model--proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

www.news-medical.net...

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2's molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

edit on 30-3-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join