It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decolonizing/Inclusion v Cultural Appropriation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

While eating insects may be unappealing to most, most edible ones are packed with nutritional value. Although, I wouldn't want to see anyone forced to eat them.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Guess it comes down to genetics, both sides of my family have had people live long active lives.

If I hadnt mucked up my back in the military odds are high I would have stayed active a long time, now I have surgery possibly 10 years out if I avoid screwing it up anymore, so meh.

Ill have to ask my doc about IBS possibilities, VA is going to check me for Gerd after a flight doc diagnosed me with stress induced acid reflux, but that isnt quite right either. *shrugs* my gut is a mess, nothing like trying to pass a gas bubble through your intestines to ruin a day.

Ate insects as well in survival school, I have had worse foods.

Ill stop disrupting the thread now.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

My body is wrecked from military service, like yours is.

My "IBS" didn't started until about a year ago. I'm going with long-covid for me. I have the autoantibodies in my blood.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The latino version of the woke generation or yep more idiots.

I do not see anybody in my Island going "full blown vegan" anytime soon.

Now I wonder where the "colonization comes from" the last time I check it was immigrant colonizing America not the other way around, beside Puerto Rico that still is a colony of the US what other territory is these days.

Is all about sales propaganda and creating what some of this woke idiots' thinks is new way of culture, well thank you very much I like my culture the way it is, no need to change it and not I am no vegan, yes I can go for a few days without meat but darn I need my pernil and carne azada back again.

For those that do not understand is Pork shoulder roasted to perfection and roasted beef.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Hecate666

Ha ha ha.

What absolute utter bollocks.

Hahaha....🙄 dare to elaborate, or can't you?

You are still on a thread you think doesn't need to be.
It seems to stir up some kind of emotion in you or you'd be reading something else.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

FFS, read my posts.
If you already have then quite clearly you have severe comprehension problems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join