It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his new Truth social media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

He's peddling the crap you smell. Not me.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Arnie123

I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.
You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Aside your unrealistic theme, the man's positioning himself and his endorsements are still positive + K/D, has his own network, plus Fox, I mean, he's hitting all angles and Midterms ain't here yet.

Right now, one or two media hit pieces should be popping up, more as the midterms near because he's still a threat, especially Democrats being labeled as Toxic now in middle America. Lmfao.

You may be right, but I just don't see it that way. Nobody I know who voted for Trump wants to ever go through the five years of hate we went through during his administration

Are you kidding? Watching the liberal meltdowns and nonstop hysteria was one of the best things about Trump's presidency. Can't wait for the re-boot!

Some people live for chaos and drama, others prefer a calmer energy. I am speaking to the Trump voters I know, which is quite a few. I realize there are plenty who would enjoy the same sh!t show, but I don't believe it's nearly enough to get an independent elected- especially considering how easy it is to brainwash the masses with MSM.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: LSU2018

Called "NEW Truth? Hysterical. Absolutely appropriate for him.

"TRUTH" is neither before, now or after. "Truth"...by definition...need no more than to be identified, revealed, disclosed as "true".

Until of course debated and proved otherwise. "New Truth"? Oh Lord help us. This ought 2 b good.....

Stick to Twitter then, maybe they're your bastion of truth. Doesn't bother me either way.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The TOS are no different than any other site. You can also be banned for any reason, or for no reason and has added that the following is not allowed:

“disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site”.

So if the truth may do that, you will be banned.

This site is really " Truth(possibly, if we agree with it only) Social."

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well, I wouldn't last long on there, then.....

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ha. Gotcha. I have ZERO... social media. Nothing. Zip. Never did. And Twitcher? No..it doesn't sound good.

Oh...and it sure seems to bother you. Me, not so much. But we're good. 👍

It's Clown World out there. "Truth"...is relative.

"New"? Then what was the "truth" before?...and why should we buy it now when we bought it before???

Because now..it'll be true?
edit on 03222731America/ChicagoTue, 01 Mar 2022 12:43:27 -060043202200000027 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Ha. Gotcha. I have ZERO... social media. Nothing. Zip. Never did.

What do you think ATS is? You're funny.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Why thank you very much. Best...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have TruthSocial the app is up and running well, it’s a very cool full blown social media platform, when you first get on you’ll see a lot of pro Trump postings of course, but once you build your followers you’ll get a nice variety of regular social media content, memes, music videos, personal stories. Be careful posting about TruthSocial on platforms like Fakebook and Tweeker, those platforms will lock your account for posting about it

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Two top guys quit the company today.
www.reuters.com...

Android support is lacking, or not working at all.
No browser support.

Looks like it’s a bust.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

They've also seen something like a 95% drop in new users in just a month. Just like all the other social media platforms created to cater to Trump's supporters, this one's DOA.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They've also started labeling posts with "sensitive content" warnings. Don't think it's gonna last, but again, I'm sure some people made money off of it, which was probably the whole point of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think many are tired of waiting to be approved.
Or, the lack of engagement. one report called it a ghost town full of bots. Mostly automated RSS feeds.

Why would there need to be a wait on approval?
What is the vetting process. I mean they let Trump join, the bar is set pretty low. And he has only one post.

Maybe some folks here can post screen shots of the wonderous scenes behind the main screen.

MGT has an account, maybe her pearls of wisdom are hanging out there somewhere.

Direct messaging is not working there either.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Yeah, I agree with this.
People made money. It can be abandoned now, before any cash has to be spent “fixing it”.

Another big lie, like his recent hole-in-one, or Herschel Walker’s diploma. Or like “I’ll be right there with you” on
Jan 6 last year.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The app is up and running fine, it’s still in beta test mode , it’s only been in testing for about a month and more people are getting onboarded everyday. It’sa full ranger platform that is working fine. Millions of people are in waiting, I suspect that it can’t upload millions of profiles instantaneously, I’m waiting for the screenshot to upload here and as soon as it finished I’ll post them a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The ATS upload is preventing me from uploading the screenshots, I still have the page open and waiting

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.

People said that in 2016 too....I feel you're supremely wrong on this. Especially w as bad as biden and Harris have been.. watch yesterday's rally w him...he might be old but he's just as articulate as ever, IMHO even more so because now he has experience

You add DeSantis to that ticket and yes a shoo in

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Two top guys quit the company today.
www.reuters.com...

Android support is lacking, or not working at all.
No browser support.

Looks like it’s a bust.

Looks like a bust on Twitter too LMAO ---> 🤡🌎

Link: 👉 twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

People said that in 2016 too....I feel you're supremely wrong on this. Especially w as bad as biden and Harris have been.. watch yesterday's rally w him...he might be old but he's just as articulate as ever, IMHO even more so because now he has experience

You add DeSantis to that ticket and yes a shoo in

Trump didn't win as an independent in 2016. That said, he made some really poor choices for advisers and listened to far too many liberal plants. A president needs people who are on board with what they're trying to accomplish; Trump didn't have that and never will.
The minute he named Fauci to be the voice for the pandemic I looked up Fauci's record and knew we were in deep trouble.
I get that a POTUS can't read a 1,500 page of every assessment to make decisions; that's why they have advisors and cabinet members. Most of Trump's were deep state, not to mention all the plants in FBI, CIA, Pentagon, HS and others. Career politicians didn't want Trump in office and fought him the whole time; it would be even worse if he won again.

Not even Trump could change the course we're on at this point; our system is far too corrupt, and he wouldn't have the power to cut the heart out of the monster.

I honestly don't think it matters who we elect at this point in time. The only difference a Republican president would make is continual 'mostly peaceful protests' and horror stories 24/7 on how we're being led by a dictator that's going to start WWIII. After the last two months, it's obvious the Democrats were either mistaken, or giving us a spoiler alert.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I heard Elon Musk is planning to buy a significant stake in Twiter and force changes at Twitter that would bring Conservatives to the platform. If thats true and he is successful what does that due to these alternatives?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join