It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Major White find in Greenland fossils?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So what happens when a Military Scientist. finds tropical and Arctic fossils, in alternating layers, that alternate every twelve thousand years, between Tropical and arctic. First, they keep their mouths shut. Then what happens when one of these alternating switches is about to happen? do the Elephants in China decide they will be moving, to safer ground? Like they did before the Tsunami. Do humans start doing strange and Bizare things, knowing something isn't right but being a bit too far removed from Nature to really put their finger on it? Here are some interesting facts that seem to suggest the present Magnetic flip is accelerating and will just do its thing, The presenter shows the magnetic field is weakening at a stellar rate and accelerating. It might Be the cause of the recent satellites crashing, as they were in a zone where the field has lost its protective effect during a solar storm. These are facts that are undeniable, we just don't know what causes them, Tropical stuff in Greenland could be caused by current and wind changes, much the same as the Gulf stream, but this guy seems reasonable and thinks it might be caused by the Earth doing a Ninety-degree tilt, since there is a kinetic effect that can cause a rotational body to look stable in its rotation and then suddenly flip for a while, then do the same thing again, we would be in deeper doo doo than we are now if it does.
Anyhow this guy gives a few safe zones, which might be helpful if "The event " actually happens.

edit on 14-2-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Bring it on, we survived Y2k, 2012, the Obama admin, etc.

Let’s git er done.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If the effect in the video is scaleable, it could explain a lot about pole shifts... I have been reading lately about ninety-degree flips in the earth's poles, and the spinning objects in the video seem to flip by the same angle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I thought NASA was already on to this and said the poles were very close to flipping again.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Bring it on, we survived Y2k, 2012, the Obama admin, etc.

Let’s git er done.

Could that not mean the Biden administration is "the next great disaster" ?

Seriously , it is the "circle of life"
As natural as natural can get .

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
I thought NASA was already on to this and said the poles were very close to flipping again.

Poles shift .
That's what they do .
Gonna be hard getting used to the sun rising in the West , though .
All time zones will have to do a 180 .

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I brought up Obama because at the time I remember there being quite the buzz he was the anti christ lololol. Brandon’s too much of an imbecile.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If the world went through such a cataclysmic event I am not so sure I would count myself as lucky if I was still standing at the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
could be a blessing in disguise.....disrupt the plans of mice and men...
it's a natural event....i can live with that....pity the people who can't, because they believed that the government would look after them and keep them safe...

i would prefer a Carrington event rather than a pole flip....... a reply to: anonentity

edit on 14-2-2022 by tri-lobe-1 because: to add carrington event

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I brought up Obama because at the time I remember there being quite the buzz he was the anti christ lololol.

Last I checked, the jury still hasn't rendered a final verdict on any of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
So what happens when a Military Scientist. finds tropical and Arctic fossils, in alternating layers, that alternate every twelve thousand years, between Tropical and arctic. First, they keep their mouths shut. Then what happens when one of these alternating switches is about to happen? do the Elephants in China decide they will be moving, to safer ground? Like they did before the Tsunami. Do humans start doing strange and Bizare things, knowing something isn't right but being a bit too far removed from Nature to really put their finger on it? Here are some interesting facts that seem to suggest the present Magnetic flip is accelerating and will just do its thing, The presenter shows the magnetic field is weakening at a stellar rate and accelerating. It might Be the cause of the recent satellites crashing, as they were in a zone where the field has lost its protective effect during a solar storm. These are facts that are undeniable, we just don't know what causes them, Tropical stuff in Greenland could be caused by current and wind changes, much the same as the Gulf stream, but this guy seems reasonable and thinks it might be caused by the Earth doing a Ninety-degree tilt, since there is a kinetic effect that can cause a rotational body to look stable in its rotation and then suddenly flip for a while, then do the same thing again, we would be in deeper doo doo than we are now if it does.
Anyhow this guy gives a few safe zones, which might be helpful if "The event " actually happens.

Then there is the potential evidence of cataclism what, like 10-12,000 years ago, across the world?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I brought up Obama because at the time I remember there being quite the buzz he was the anti christ lololol.

Last I checked, the jury still hasn't rendered a final verdict on any of that.

Independent fact checkers have reviewed this: see how calling Obama the "anti-christ" is an artifact of white supremacy and Islamaphobia.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This would be typical, I have just bought a Nautical Almanac, for getting the sun angles I suppose like everything else it will be a waste of money, the Ground position will be the same, but no one will have a clue where it is at.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My frozen lake front property might become tropical?!?!! Bring it on. also I wonder who will end up being the location of the new Canadian goose migration….would be funny to see a bunch of those jerks go be dicks someplace else…although all the other countries would probably just eat em up🤷‍♂️

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Yes the Geese the Whales the pigeons, will all have to have their Ferritin receptors reprogramed.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Decent evidence for periodic cataclysm exists, unfortunately.

I hope the model consisting of a 1000 mph, mile high wave of (previously) Pacific Ocean sweeping to the East in an unstoppable wall of atomizing death is the correct one, as a slower decline into cannibalism and disease doesn't appeal to me.

I like and respect the gifts of civilization ...as opposed to the stone age subsistence alternative. I'm not saying we couldn't do civilization much better than we did, just that this iteration is certainly better than nothing.

So... yeah... even a Carrington type event, now, would result in world-wide horror beyond what post Katrina N.O. endured. Maybe in a few years we'd get a dirigible from Norway with Lars and his incredible talking book to help us and start a religion...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, it is important I get prepared for this. Two more fifths of seagrams, one extra fifth of brandy and blackberry brandy, and some ginger brandy and of course I will need to fix up my old vehicles, technology in the new vehicles will probably get fried. We put way too much faith in technology which pulses of energy from multiple sources can shut down.

Might as well get some extra booze for cruising and boozing if things go sour.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Crackalackin

Poles shift .
That's what they do .
Gonna be hard getting used to the sun rising in the West , though .
All time zones will have to do a 180 .

This poroposes a 90 degree shift. That means the Sun will rise in what used to be the North or South. Somewhere on the equator will be the new poles.

Strange how very, very old maps have North and South to the sides and not top and bottom. Was someone remembering where the map used to be oriented long ago?

Lots of civilizations, modern and ancient, seem to be located roughly half way between the equator and the poles. Again, is someone remembering where the safest areas are?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, it is important I get prepared for this. Two more fifths of seagrams, one extra fifth of brandy and blackberry brandy, and some ginger brandy and of course I will need to fix up my old vehicles, technology in the new vehicles will probably get fried. We put way too much faith in technology which pulses of energy from multiple sources can shut down.

Might as well get some extra booze for cruising and boozing if things go sour.

I just realized something while reading your shopping list. Alcohol will keep.a lot longer then gasoline in storage. It is also easier to make. Might be worth looking into alcohol as a fuel for disasters.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
How long does the rotational pole shift take, including the setteling of the water afterwords?

Could it be around 40 days and 40 nights? Something else to think on about this theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join