It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs DON LEMON hints that Zucker's Disgraced Exit May Doom His Black Gay Primetime Anchorship.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

What a tiresome drama queen Lemon is. Boring feelz.

Cheers

If the new CNN CEO turns out to be a "normal" media guy, what new role will Lemon be placed in?

Unemployed podcaster.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

the only anchor of color in primetime on cable news

I think Lester Holt might beg to differ, although NBC is not primarily a cable station, at least Holt gets more than 10 viewers.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Saturday, February 5, 2022

JEFF ZUCKER, the CEO of Cable News Network (CNN) was forced to resign earlier this week, because personal scandals were coming to light. Here is how evening show host DON LEMON finally let loose Friday evening...

"It's been a really tough day, today, and a tough few days for us here at CNN. All week, really. I didn't want to talk about until tonight," Lemon told his viewers.

"So the truth is, we're all heartbroken because we lost our leader here. We lost a man who was the backbone, the glue and the spirit of this company, the man who I personally credit with change in my life, the man who believed in me when nobody else did.

He is the reason that you have a gay Black man with two hours of primetime, a show with my name on it, the only anchor of color in primetime on cable news, think about that. You want to talk about diversity? Here it is!"

Lemon credited Zucker for making CNN "relevant again" and "steadied it for the last decade," insisting he left the network a "very good blueprint going forward."

"So, thank you, Jeff Zucker, for everything you did for everyone at this network and for what you did to the entire country -- for the entire country."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Don Lemon is obviously torn up over his boss being forced to leave. I wonder if he feels Jeff Zucker SHOULD have left, considering he violated his own rules?

Most Experts Say CEO Zucker Did the Right Thing: www.nbcnews.com...

I wonder if DON LEMON is worried that some "skeletons" may come out of his closet?

Over the past 90 days, several CNN personalities have either been Forced Out in Disgrace (Chris Cuomo), Arrested (John Griffin), or Found Guilty by a Jury (Michael Avenatti).

-CareWeMust

One can only hope it ends his sexual assaulting ass.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not even The Cuomo Bros can save him now 😎

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
CNN probably has a lot of gays because they are better People says A Cooper and better reporters too!

Cooper has since welcomed a son, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, born April 27, 2020 via surrogate. He co-parents with his former partner, nightclub owner Benjamin Maisani. The two split in 2018 after nine years of dating, though they remain good friends.

"I think being gay is one of the great blessings of my life," Cooper added on "Full Circle." "And it made me a better person, it made me a better reporter...

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

He is the reason that you have a gay Black man with two hours of primetime, a show with my name on it, the only anchor of color in primetime on cable news,

I'm a straight white male, and I'm still more black than Don Lemon.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
Couldn't happen to a nicer subpar TV opinion reader. His delivery is good, but he doesn't strike me as very intelligent. He's also a huge racist. Didn't we read about his own sexual misconduct not that long ago? looking forward to seeing him struggle on a podcast soon. He's done a lot of damage helping to divide the country.

The news that has surfaced about this sexual misconduct was more of a "pervert" nature. He ran his hand inside his pants, pulled it out and forced some guy in the studio to smell it. That's the only suit against Lemon I heard about.

I'm sure there's more to come out eventually.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Doesn’t Mr lemon have a pending lawsuit?

nypost.com...

Why is a suit like this so hard to settle, I wonder?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Zucker's "exit" was mired in BS and hidden lies and so will Lemon's "exit".
Par on course for CNN to inject lie after lie continuously 😎

Lemon's lawsuits are not going well and word is he might get an indictment soon enough 😎

i think that's the whole taco right there.

there might be election interference, the dreaded misinformation spreading, and info surpression/omission.too. costing lives.
did they break any laws besides journalistic ethics?

the hypocrites will be screaming 1st amendment free speech. i think this might be the start of some kind of turning point
for us. don't want to piss off china now , rite?

what's durham been up to latey? he's been pretty quiet. has he completed his investigations?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sunday, February 6, 2022

The guy who tried his best to look like his boss, Jeff Zucker, is distraught...

Left-wing media pundit Brian Stelter addressed former CNN boss Jeff Zucker's exit from the company on Sunday, saying it "rattled" the network to its core and that it was the "ugliest shakeup" at the network in years.

Zucker, who had been with the network since 2013, admitted in a resignation memo to employees that he had failed to disclose a "consensual relationship" with marketing chief Allison Gollust. Gollust is still with the company.

The liberal network's media correspondent addressed the scandal on Sunday's "Reliable Sources."

Many staffers, Stelter said, "are confused" and "angry," later adding that Zucker's exit is "not what they wanted."

"This is the ugliest shakeup at CNN since the days Ted Turner was walking the halls," Stelter said, referring to the network's founder who was eventually forced out of the company.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

What's strange is that everyone who's still at CNN seems angry that Zucker quit, and disappointed that he got caught. They're not upset that Jeff Zucker violated his own CNN rules and guidelines.

CNN - The Most Untrustworthy Name in News. (Tied with MSNBC, actually.)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
From the "DID YOU KNOW?" file.

Did you know Jeff Zucker hired Donald Trump?

When Jeff Zucker was the President of NBC Universal, he courted and hired Donald Trump to be the host of "The Apprentice" TV Show.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

CNN DEMOTES SCUMBAG DON LEMON

After INSULTING a disabled person on the air last week: www.dailymail.co.uk...

DON LEMON has been moved from Prime Time, to the barely watched CNN MORNING slot.

Lemon Scum Demoted: www.newsmax.com...

Next, we work to get holding company AT&T to jettison embarrassing CNN entirely.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

DON LEMON has been moved from Prime Time, to the barely watched CNN MORNING slot.

Next, we work to get holding company AT&T to jettison embarrassing CNN entirely.

Maybe he'll locate that Malaysian jet in the Black Hole he's been sent to.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe he'll locate that Malaysian jet in the Black Hole he's been sent to.

Or even better, Lemon will lose his boyfriend, get depressed and go away.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Always good when they get demoted and still have to show up for work as opposed to just being ushered away and hidden from embarrassment 🤣🤣 they must have trouble with paying him to leave

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Always good when they get demoted and still have to show up for work as opposed to just being ushered away and hidden from embarrassment 🤣🤣 they must have trouble with paying him to leave

Don Lemon is normally going to bed at 2am. Now he will have to wake up at 2am to get ready for the early morning slot he's been demoted to.

It will be interesting to see how much he ages over the next year.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I hear Don was MOVED to the Morning Time Slots Recently . That is Usually the Time he Keeps Asking Who has his Stapler.......

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't care for Don Lemon at all, and he deserves to be demoted, but not for that. That was one piss poor example of misogyny if I ever saw one. The article puts a completely different air on the whole conversation. After watching the video.....well if that was misogyny we are all in serious trouble. I hate what this world is becoming. I'm also glad I'll be retiring in a few years.

edit on 15-9-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The result is good but I agree, if he had been demoted for being a leftist dick I would be much happier.

It’s fun watching the Woke dine on each other but I won’t celebrate their methods.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join