It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spend more than 14 hours in bed and still didn't want to get up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Need any unsolicited advice today ?

Really : it's free !!

Ok : will do it anyways ...

Seems to me : you're only 'problem', is thinking you have a problem, when you also admit that it's not a problem.

What would happen, if for one week, or one month : you totally embraced and accepted your sleep patterns, as just the way you are ?

No more worrying about sleep, no more 'battles', no thinking about 'problems'.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The body and mind loves routine, and it builds will that you can use to overcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I spent 14 hours in bed once. Let’s call it once up on a time. I was trapped in a hotel in Nashville by a Snow storm. If it hadn’t been for the two ladies I met in the hotel bar, Anna and Barbie, then I may have died? They took turns all night long, keeping me warm. Such nice ladies, truly good summarisations. God bless them. In the dark of night, I often wonder what ever happened to them? Such nice ladies.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You know you have breaks in your dailies...small stops and goes.

Any combo of factors added as well...can mess your circadian (natural...whatever right for you).

Seek medical. Sleep cycles can be fixed! Good luck

Just an EMT, no doctor

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

With all the Covid going around your melatonin levels are probably out of whack. This will alter your sleep patterns and make you depressed.

You can pick up a bottle of melatonin at Dollar Tree $1.25. It's not Big Pharma. When you are ready to go to sleep just take one. Do it for a few days. Then after that you won't need it anymore. It will just get your body to regulate the melatonin at the right time.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You definitely need to internally cleanse yourself. Start with colon cleansing....then move to liver cleansing.

If you do it, your energy will burst and you'll need a lot less sleep, because your body won't be constantly working on ridding itself of the toxins that all of us accumulate

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
but tossing and turning for hours on end while the house is filled with the snores of the sleeping , can be maddening ! a reply to: Nothin

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Understood : but my message was more about why are you tossing-and-turning, and from your other message ; it seemed that perhaps you are trying to force yourself to sleep, when your mind and body don't want nor need to sleep.

It's about resisting reality, and trying to make ourselves fit within supposedly established parameters.

If we go with the flow, and just accept life : there is no 'maddening'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join