It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was tested positive for covid, ready to talk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Everybody here knows I am no supporter of the covid jabs, I am not jabbed in any way or form, I do not wear mask and go on my life like usual, I knew it was a matter of time, it's always the nagging feeling that I may get the worst covid and end up in the hospital, I am human after all and I know covid has killed many regardless of health issues.

My symptoms with covid, were in the following order, first day fuzzy feeling, headache, stiff neck and fatigue, nap all day, no fever,
Second day, dizzy, light headache, body aches and pain, stiff neck and fatigue soo bad I had ot stay in bed, stuffy nose, no fever at this point I called my daughter and she said to get tested but avoid the ER if I did not have fever, soo I got an over-the-counter test and got positive.
Third day, pain in the back and neck better, but fatigue and fuzzy head still present, now my eyes hurt when I try to look up no fever
Fourth day, more discharge from my sinuses very stuffy, no headache, no fever
Fifth day today, still stuffy but the fog is gone, and I am almost normal.

I only used home remedies, pain no more alternative treatment for inflammation and pain,
Homemade quinine that I been taking everyday
Vitamin C, zinc and D
Andrographis that I only took when I knew it was covid
I have ivermectin but did not need it because I did not developed fever.

My overall health is good, work out frequently, I think I got the covid from the gym, as it been a lot of people coughing lately
I am active and no overweight

Now this is my experience with covid, I know is different with other people, but for me it was very mild.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I just got over it too.

Exact same symptoms but I was only out of commission for one day in bed with bad body aches, dizziness, and headache. In total was feeling it for about 5 days with minor symptoms.

Take care and get your vitamins into ya, it's basically a fairly bad cold for the already healthy, anyway.

Purebloods™

edit on 1/18/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Congratulations! You now have immunity far stronger and longer lasting than anything these fake vaccines can provide.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I think I had it but didn't have any symptom other than loss of taste and smell. I was more tired than usual but that could have been a myriad of reasons. I continued to come to work, go shopping, etc. I didn't bother testing myself though, because the tests aren't accurate. This was last week and the week prior. I DID have a runny nose but took Coricidin, and before all of this hit, I had a cold from our temps fluctuating from 25F in the morning to 80F in the afternoon. When I started to feel the cold, I also took 3 doses of Ivermectin (2cc's straight with no juice) and by the 2nd dose, I felt like a brand new man. I still have around 6 doses just in case.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I just got over it too.

Exact same symptoms but I was only out of commission for one day in bed with bad body aches, dizziness, and headache. In total was feeling it for about 5 days with minor symptoms.

Take care and get your vitamins into ya, it's basically a fairly bad cold for the already healthy, anyway.

I had a weird headache for about 3 days last week slight light headedness. No other symptoms just thought it was weird because I never get headaches

Never tested but I am curious if that was Omicron

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yes, my daughter is recommending that I stay home for the rest of the week, I am mindful and do not want to give this to others.

But one thing is for sure, I am very relieved and almost elated that is over.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It is interesting, I never lost my sense of smell and taste and actually I just go hungrier than usual, and I am not one that over eats either.

My husband have the jabs he was having headaches and complaining of neck pain before I came down with my symptoms, he is doing fine also, so if he had it, it was milder than mine, he never stop working out.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, my daughter is recommending that I stay home for the rest of the week, I am mindful and do not want to give this to others.

I avoided elderly people, but you have to remember that people are exposed to this every single day, everywhere they go. Unless they stay home and never get out or have anything delivered to their home, they're exposed.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I was the same.

Relieved and happy to have Natural Immunity.

I still think about the implications of it being engineered in a lab and if it may create long term issues, but, wtf? Not much I can do about that...

Last paragraph is from our dystopian nightmare reality...don't mind me.

(post by Stopstealingmycountry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm glad you're feeling better! The world is now one person closer to herd immunity, which I hope we reach before too many more children are filled with this vaccine.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Very similar for me and everyone else that are relatively healthy.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It is interesting, I never lost my sense of smell and taste and actually I just go hungrier than usual, and I am not one that over eats either.

My husband have the jabs he was having headaches and complaining of neck pain before I came down with my symptoms, he is doing fine also, so if he had it, it was milder than mine, he never stop working out.

If you don't feel bad enough to stay home then there's no point in staying home in my opinion. My wife works with several young employees who bought multiple coronavirus tests and tested themselves constantly until they tested positive, then called into work. It's making the lazy people lazier. Omicron is more contagious than past variants, but also much milder. However, people are still deathly afraid of it because of the media and democrats.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Reading stories like this I have to wonder how many people experienced mild symptoms after contracting a more serious flu variant in years prior, maybe their immune system is more acutely developed after being knocked on their ass from some other bug.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Cool, good to hear you're doing well. Please keep us informed.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE, MARG.

You are not supposed to be bright eyed & bushy-tailed after Covid, you're supposed to be in an ICU unable to breathe, or dead.

Because deadliest fake plague in history.
edit on 1/18/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

Is a long list now that the big pharma and CDC is concocting about the implications of getting covid, if you are not jabbed, but the sad part of it is, that jabbed are getting covid, soo hey they will get the long list of side effects too, plus the ones the jab may get.

98 Symptoms Coronavirus Patients Say They've Had

www.eatthis.com...

link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I was the same.

Relieved and happy to have Natural Immunity.

I still think about the implications of it being engineered in a lab and if it may create long term issues, but, wtf? Not much I can do about that...

Last paragraph is from our dystopian nightmare reality...don't mind me.

It was created in the same lab the vaccines were probably created in... Wait until those start breaking down, there's no telling what they will mutate into at that point. They could break down into something toxic and there's no way to get it out of your body. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
When will this pandemic be declared over, so state, local and federal authorities can no longer implement rules and laws like evil dictators?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's good to hear...

even Fauci is saying perhaps the pandemic is close to being over unless... can you believe his lying azz now.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 18-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join