It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UBI-The Panacea to the Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So first off, this is a conspiracy THEORY. Just an idea I've had over the past two years of flattening the curve.

I can't help but think that with all the misinfo, disinfo, corruption, lies, powergrabbing and mass printing of money that we are obviously headed for something bad. What better way to get the populace to stay complacent than to keep the palms greased.

We're in the US seeing a mass expansion of the IRS. We have the stimulus precedent already in place. Printing and mailing cash to the masses.

When the jig is up on the pandemic and court cases inevitably consume the judicial, perhaps, just perhaps the tools will be firmly in place and when that happens, who is going to not cash those checks?

Just something to ponder and chew the fat over.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

TextI can't help but think that with all the misinfo, disinfo, corruption, lies, powergrabbing and mass printing of money that we are obviously headed for something bad. What better way to get the populace to stay complacent than to keep the palms greased.
a reply to: JinMI

I would say mate one of two things .

First either it's all in an effort to create a minor collapse of the American System so that the American people come begging for complete Government over-sight and bailouts , Create so much inflation and instability that the System has to be rebooted to there shiny new Marxist system .

or

Like DB said in his recent post , They really are idiots who have no idea what they are doing .

edit on 17-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I don't see why it can't be both.

There certainly isn't a shortage of useful idiots pushing for a universally broke and broken ideology.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't see why it can't be both.

There certainly isn't a shortage of useful idiots pushing for a universally broke and broken ideology.

True , God knows there is nothing worse than Dumb people who think they are smart.
edit on 17-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Funny how we can complain about Politicians™ and Businessmen™ on the take : could we also not consider whether the citizens are also being bribed now ?

' Free™ ' money, to stay home, do nothing, and be always Compliant™ ?

Will our grandchildren will pay the piper ?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I don't see how the economic stimulus, unemployment expansion and bonuses could be construed any other way.

I'm just hoping there is still a whisper of the the great experiment that is the US left for our grandchildren.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

A collapse of the American system is it? You do realise this is happening outside of merica too?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
UBI enthusiasts are so short-sighted, the short-term limited benefits do not outweigh the long-term effects.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The UBI is to transition onto a government backed crypto currency like FedCoin for example which will in turn be tied to your digital ID, which will in turn be tied to your social credit rating.

So the UBI which most people will cry out for in the next big crash/great reset will be tied to and dependent everything you do. Things will also be rationed in the name of saving the environment regardless of your behaviour.

The worlds economy is already bust, all this government borrowing or debt creation is just kicking the can down the road. So do see where this is going now?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Nice perspective.

Would put governments in a unique position to seize the means of production all at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join