It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal of Some Kind Noticed On TV Show Playing on the History Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Noticed this while watching TV this afternoon. During an episode of "In Search of Aliens", I saw a flicker, and the only thing that registered with me was a face. This is the third time this weekend that I have noticed an image flicker. So, I rewound and made an attempt to capture what it was. It worked out a bit better than I thought it would. I caught the subliminal fairly well. I recorded it in standard video, Slow-Motion, and Super Slow Motion. A single frame appears with a photo of a woman with the very next frame showing an error code overlay. Seems to be quite the odd thing for a subliminal message.

I put it all together and uploaded to to YouTube.

Let me know what your opinion or thoughts might be.

Mods, if this is the wrong forum please move. I wasn't really sure where to drop it.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aQuietKnight

Looks like a Grey behind her.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Not sure it's a Subliminal message mate .

Always think rationally before going outside the Box , Seems like it's just an image overlay from another broadcast sneaking in momentarily and the ' History Channel ' Broadcast system is catching it and ' Logging the Error ' .

Hints the ' Error Logger numbers '

Nice catch though .
edit on 9-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

i am guessing its just an artifact from another channel as she sure dont look like anything new world order type/subliminal messenger type

here is a screenshot

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I saw the error code overlay as well. Interesting catch.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have Dish Network. I downloaded that episode from History Channel On-Demand just to check and see.

That image is not there on my version.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I just felt like checking and that's my result.

Maybe it was something with your particular cable company or maybe it was everyone during that specific airing of the episode... who knows...

Maybe she lives a block away from you and her tv has a hidden camera behind the screen that's spying on her, and the signal accidentally got momentarily sent to your tv.

Regardless, as others have said, it was a good catch, and interesting nonetheless.

edit on 1/9/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A glitch in the Matrix perhaps?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It was interesting.
Once I rewound and played it back and actually saw the single frame I thought "well that's odd".
Glad some of you took time to watch the vid.

top topics

join