It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget COVID and Masks: Now the CDC Is Getting Involved with Your Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Two weeks ago, an independent CDC advisory panel voted 16-2 to recommend a Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot for all Americans aged 65 and over and for high-risk individuals with underlying conditions. This decision delivered a blow to President Joe Biden, who had hoped to see the recommendation include all frontline workers.

Last week, ABC News reported that Walensky overruled this decision “in a notable departure by adding a recommendation for a third dose for people who are considered high risk due to where they work, such as nurses and teachers — a group which the panel rejected in its recommendation. Some panelists said that without further data, they weren’t comfortable with automatically including younger people because of their jobs.”

Forget COVID and Masks: Now the CDC Is Getting Involved with Your Guns

The CDC needs to be dismantled.

It's clear what's taking place, only the blind and deaf can't comprehend it. The mad jabbers are losing it in their attempts to control your lives. The Big Question is, what next?

"History has proven what happens when citizens surrender their guns to a nefarious ruling class.
In the 1990s, Australians handed over their guns to the government."

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I've read the quote twice, then clicked the link and read the article...

Am I missing something?
The CDC can suck a fat one but I don't see anything about firearms here?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I've read the quote twice, then clicked the link and read the article...

Am I missing something?
The CDC can suck a fat one but I don't see anything about firearms here?

Keep reading below the tweet picture thingy:

Walensky now has our Second Amendment rights in her crosshairs. She will tackle gun violence in America, which she considers to be an epidemic.

The CDC director signaled her intentions during a late August interview with CNN, when she labeled gun violence a “serious public health threat.”

“Something has to be done about this,” she told CNN. “Now is the time — it’s pedal to the metal time.”

“Among several other gun research projects, the CDC is now providing funding to 10 state health departments so they can start collecting data in near-real time on emergency room nonfatal firearm injuries. This will allow doctors and epidemiologists to potentially identify trends and craft swift interventions, as they have done to contain the coronavirus pandemic and other national health emergencies.”

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yes you did miss something, Read the whole article -- I guess people don't have the attention span to read past a couple of sentences.

The CDC director signaled her intentions during a late August interview with CNN, when she labeled gun violence a “serious public health threat.”

“Something has to be done about this,” she told CNN. “Now is the time — it’s pedal to the metal time.”

“The scope of the problem is just bigger than we’re even hearing about, and when your heart wrenches every day you turn on the news, you’re only hearing the tip of the iceberg,” Walensky said. “We haven’t spent the time, energy, and frankly the resources to understand this problem because it’s been so divided.”

“Among several other gun research projects, the CDC is now providing funding to 10 state health departments so they can start collecting data in near-real time on emergency room nonfatal firearm injuries. This will allow doctors and epidemiologists to potentially identify trends and craft swift interventions, as they have done to contain the coronavirus pandemic and other national health emergencies.”

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Great minds think alike Nylah, we must have posted at the same time

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Full Name: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

All the CDCP does is warn people about what could kill them. Have they prevented any diseases?

(CDCP is too close to CCP isn't it.)

edit on 11/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Let's pray science develops a vaccine to prevent criminals from killing people and it saves our 2nd Amendment Rights !!😎

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh! I stopped reading when there was a big ass ad, I figured it was switching to another article.
Thanks.

Still as little confused why the OP quote has nothing to do with the title of the thread or article.

As for public safety getting involved with guns, this is why we have the second amendment.
Shame nobody is going around air dropping liberator pistols in America, apparently we need them.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Maybe the CDC should stick to medicine and leave our
Constitutional rights alone.

I was reminded that they're not good at medicine either.
They seem to be good at killing though through these so
called "vaccines".
edit on 14-11-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

They are not even good at medicine

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All the CDCP does is warn people about what could kill them. Have they prevented any diseases?

Yup, way to close. I wonder if the dude in charge will wear his leotards and skirt to the next bs meeting they have. The photo was a real eye sore for many.

Update ... the guy I'm thinking of is the head of the UN, my mistake.
edit on 14-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Maybe the CDC should stick to medicine and leave our
Constitutional rights alone.

I was reminded that they're not good at medicine either.
They seem to be good at killing though through these so
called "vaccines".

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: carewemust

Yup, way to close. I wonder if the dude in charge will wear his leotards and skirt to the next bs meeting they have. The photo was a real eye sore for many.

Speaking of which, the below clip has been confirmed as the head of the World Health Organization. There's something about the medical field that triggers the "let it all hang out" portions of the brain.
Anthony Fauci gives into his radical side too. I'll only mention one...that's the animal torturing.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Those crazy cats at whodunnit

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

My post from a few months ago backs up your OP. Includes an article from CNN, 28 August 2021.

CDC Director Walensky - Wets Beak With Covid, Now Takes On Gun Control:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its always the same story with these folk.. Walensky got a taste for power, now wants more. This woman is a ridiculous and spiteful shrew.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Maybe no so far fetched….

Interesting timing after the high profile Baldwin accidental death in then”Rust” film set. High profile shooting from even a “harmless” gun resulted in a death.

www.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They're starting to sense the sheep are awakening and live in mortal fear of mandatory lead injections? Remember, whenever a politician wants to ban guns, it's because they'd look too honest trying to ban pitchforks.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thank you for being diligent and not giving up. Glad we circled back around to talk about this again. We need an elephant like memory to help us later.

originally posted by: DreadKnock

My post from a few months ago backs up your OP. Includes an article from CNN, 28 August 2021.

CDC Director Walensky - Wets Beak With Covid, Now Takes On Gun Control:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its always the same story with these folk.. Walensky got a taste for power, now wants more. This woman is a ridiculous and spiteful shrew.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Uh you got it right, it was the W.H.O. thanks for the vid add care.

These people aren't what we think. Part of that Squid Game Keanu Reeves was talking about.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hey

this is my thinking. Why do I have to allow this on top everything else?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join