It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis, Richat Stucture, Ancient Egypt - Updates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I haven't popped on to Jimmy's channel in a while. For one reason or the other, I had become a little put-off by him.

Alas, I feel put-off by a lot of people these days...... So why not give him another shot! AND I love any topic ancient civilization!

I'll present two relatively new videos from the 'Bright Insight' Youtube channel. I found the first video more compelling, even though the title was juicer on the second.

Jimmy presents an artifact called the 'Nubian Egg'. This one I've never heard of before. It's a 7000 year old Ostrich egg with inscriptions, that was found in a Nubian tomb.

He proposes the inscriptions represent:
-The 3 pyramids at Giza
-Nile Delta
-Atlantis with its 3 concentric rings

Obviously, there are timeline issues with this egg being 7000 years old. As Nubian pyramids weren't created until 2000 years later. And the Giza Plateau supposedly 2500 years later.

Additionally, there is an artifact that was found in Scotland somehow that came from the GP. It was finally recovered and its contents inspected / tested. Which happen to be cedar wood that carbon dated back to 500-800 years before the GP was supposedly erected.

First video 17 min. titled 'Great Pyramids & Atlantis on 7,000 YEAR Ancient Relic? Ancient Egypt is FAR Older Than They Say'

edit on 27-8-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

Title of the second video is 'Secret Files on The Eye of The Sahara & The Lost Ancient City of Atlantis | Richat Structure Africa'

37 minutes in length and is a lot of recap of the first two Richat Structure videos he made a couple years ago. I'll post those in a bit for those who are new.

Key NEW points I gleaned:

- The CIA opened an investigation in 1964 on the Richat Structure. Specifically, to do 'Geo-Magnetic' testing of the structure. The case has been declassified -- but the results are 'classified' and have been redacted since.

- More geological proof the Richat Structure underwent a major catastrophic event (ELE). With dates going back to....... you heard it 11,600 years ago (Younger Dryas). He brings in Randal Carlson, who relates the area surrounding and including the Richat -- to Dry Falls in Washington and Montana. Which are known to have the same geological formations and also went through a major cataclysm during the Younger Dryas event.

- There is more in there, feel free to add.

Original from 2 years ago:

Part 2:

edit on 27-8-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting, that egg. But it's actually dated at closer to 5,000 years old. Perhaps the guy who made the video interpreted that as 5,000 BCE. Maybe he's misinterpreted other things as well.

Are the Giza pyramids all the same height?

Here's another idea about the egg:

Using Egyptian hieroglyphs as a guide, Dreyer and his team set out to demonstrate that these figures were symbols and that they represented the oldest known writing system. For example, one of them shows an elephant on some mountains; if we assign to this a phonetic value of a similar hieroglyph: the elephant represents the sound “Ab” and the mountains the sound “Yu”. Putting the syllables together we get “Ab-Yu”, which is the name of Abidos. And it was shown that the same thing happened to the other tiles, each one representing a place or city.

The triangles that we see in the ostrich egg, then, are nothing more and nothing less than mountains, as can be seen in this set of tiles:

Good article

The Atlas Mountains, maybe? Yeah, that's it!

edit on 8/27/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, except the Atlas mountains look nothing like that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Additionally, there are no mountains near that region that have cemeterial horizontal lines.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Additionally, there are no mountains near that region that have cemeterial horizontal lines.

Yes. I know. It was joke. The Atlantis guys make a connection between the Richat and the Mountains. Atlantis, get it?

It's a written language. One of the earliest. The triangles don't represent literal mountains (or the pyramids), they represent word sounds.

Read the article. It's good.

What are "cemeterial horizontal lines?"
edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yes. I know. It was joke. The Atlantis guys make a connection between the Richat and the Mountains. Atlantis, get it?

Yes, I get it. And if you actually watched the videos, he points out the ‘joke’ you’re talking about.

Only you find your jokes funny, Phage.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes, I get it. And if you actually watched the videos, he points out the ‘joke’ you’re talking about.

Don’t you worry Phage. I find your jokes funny... thank you for the videos OP I will be giving them a looksee

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Interesting, that egg. But it's actually dated at closer to 5,000 years old. Perhaps the guy who made the video interpreted that as 5,000 BCE. Maybe he's misinterpreted other things as well.

Are the Giza pyramids all the same height?

Here's another idea about the egg:

Using Egyptian hieroglyphs as a guide, Dreyer and his team set out to demonstrate that these figures were symbols and that they represented the oldest known writing system. For example, one of them shows an elephant on some mountains; if we assign to this a phonetic value of a similar hieroglyph: the elephant represents the sound “Ab” and the mountains the sound “Yu”. Putting the syllables together we get “Ab-Yu”, which is the name of Abidos. And it was shown that the same thing happened to the other tiles, each one representing a place or city.

The triangles that we see in the ostrich egg, then, are nothing more and nothing less than mountains, as can be seen in this set of tiles:

Good article

The Atlas Mountains, maybe? Yeah, that's it!

The pyramids depicted on that egg aren’t the same height Phage. The right hand one is taller then the middle one, which in turn is taller then the one on it’s left.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I don't see it. But assuming I'm wrong. Is the difference even remotely similar to the difference of the actual pyramids.

Read the article I linked. These people can read Egyptians hieroglyphs like you are reading these words. They know what they are doing. They are not making stuff up simply because something looks a little like something else.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know. Just offering a correction to a meticulous person

I like the dates thrown around in the videos and the info on what has been purported to be going down on this big blue marble at that time.

I will read the article. Words are important.
A reply to: Phage

edit on 28-8-2021 by Dalamax because: Affirmation

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

That of course depends on the observant's point of view. You might be surprised about this but you can really walk around there and look at them from different angles!

And it could not be the three smaller pyramids in front, right? It's obvious you never been there.

www.qwant.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Could be those three little suckers.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I am not saying they are, just commenting on the usual shifting of goal posts, selective answering, distracting and ignoring of valid points that just couldn't escape my attention.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I was eggcited to read this thread but then you mentioned that Jimmi guy and I thought waste of time it’s all one big yoke.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It’s as valid a theory as any.

More open minded then some.

It’s always a shame when curiosity is stymied by the hubris of ‘experts’.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is a false statement. I am one counterexample that proves it.

Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s as valid a theory as any.

How so? Are you saying the whimsy of a Youtuber is equivalent to a lifetime of research in an area associated with this egg shell?

Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If a lifetime of research went into that egg then there is some dead dude laughing from the grave and he wants his lucky egg put back.

After all his 5 year old progeny placed it there in reverence of him.

An educated guess is an educated guess.

The only difference is the youtuber is speculating, the academic is defending his thesis.

a reply to: Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I was eggcited to read this thread but then you mentioned that Jimmi guy and I thought waste of time it’s all one big yoke.

In this day and age, you can find something wrong with any presenter you choose. Hence, my opening statements.

Sometimes we have to look past the person and look at the material being presented.

Have you heard of the Nubian Egg before?

Watch it, don’t watch it - I don’t care either way.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
If a lifetime of research went into that egg then there is some dead dude laughing from the grave and he wants his lucky egg put back.

After all his 5 year old progeny placed it there in reverence of him.

An educated guess is an educated guess.

The only difference is the youtuber is speculating, the academic is defending his thesis.

a reply to: Harte

See, you should read more carefully.
I clearly said an area associated with this egg.

Perhaps that could be misconstrued as a geographical, rather than academic, area. But it cannot be misinterpreted as "a lifetime of research went into that egg," unless you did so purposefully.

Harte

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Structures discovered in the Richat Structure, second ring.

A small cluster of structures are being exposed by action of wind and rain, leaving their outline visible.

21° 7'15.42"N 11°16'48.78"W

21° 7'4.04"N 11°16'26.18"W

21° 7'12.62"N 11°16'34.51"W

21° 7'22.90"N 11°16'41.08"W

21° 7'26.02"N 11°16'50.08"W

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join