It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year olds can change name or gender without Parents consent at school in Scotland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Children in Scotland as young as four years old are now able to change their names and genders at schools without requiring parental consent, The Telegraph reported. A 70-page document issued on Thursday states that under new LGBTQ+ inclusivity guidelines created by the Scottish government, teachers are now urged not to question their students if they indicate a wish to transition genders. Instead, teachers are urged to ask for the students' new names and pronouns.

I hoped this was a joke, or misunderstanding, nope. Folks we are living in some really weird times.
Did you know in many places in the world four year olds still breastfeed? I like to think of myself as pretty forward thinking, but this is just too much. I actually believe that some people are born in the wrong body, we’ve all met people like that. It is a lot more rare then the media would have us believe and I don’t think it’s something a 4 year old can process.

I really wonder what is going on. Do the evil powers behind the curtain want zero gender? Is that the end goal. Or is it for all women to be men, and all men to be women and do a giant global flip flop?
All I know is some of this is really being pushed on kids that are really just exhibiting normal childhood behavior. Just imagine if every tomboy was told they were really a boy, or if every little boy with even a hint of female like behavior was told they are really a girl… I think that would be pretty much everyone.

I wonder about people that are truly, truly transgendered and if all of this is actually hurting them. It also makes me think that schools are really overstepping more and more these days. I know this is in Scotland, but you know we aren’t going to be too far behind..

edit on 14-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Im glad I have no wife they can turn against me,no job they can threaten me with and no child they can turn into a freak and a snitch

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well comrade. If you've ever read a certain novel set in 1984, you may recall, androgyny was one of the things encouraged by big brother and the party. Everyone wore the same drab grey, hairstyles were the same for both men and women and traits that differentiated the sexes was frowned upon.

These things allow the party to treat the proles and citizens as interchangeable cattle more easily.

edit on 14/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Scotland???

I literally thought they would the last country in the world to entertain this absolute nonsense!

The push for this is utter lunacy, are there many on this site that support this???

Coming from a gay man.

👎🏼

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I'm calling bollocks on this.

Regardless of one's opinions on transgender etc the simple fact is that not telling parents about what is happening with their kids at school is wrong.
There is no defence at all for not consulting, informing and working with parents.

I know lots of Scottish people and was until relatively recently a fairly frequent visitor, hand on heart I don't know anyone who would support this.

Hopefully some of our Scottish contingent will be along at some point to share their thoughts on this.

Imagine how really full on crazy they'll go if they ever do decide to go independent!😉

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

And this is why parents need the freedom to move their children to other schools as and when they choose.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I can't follow the science on this crap because, there isn't any.

You can't ask a young child because they have not hit puberty. The hormones required have not yet appeared on the scene for the fun that is puberty.

This is a very dangerous time. Perhaps Scotland needs a hero!

Or perhaps the men and women of Scotland have become what the English always wanted them to become ... Sheep!

This is so wrong on every single level.

P

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
That is unfortunately the reality.

Hence I left academia a long time ago.

As far as I'm concerned, all these activist academics and journalists are now on the wrong side of history.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My older lesbian friend was shocked when I told her, that female-to-male trans is now 3000 percent to what it was.

OK, some people are "trans", but that cannot account for it.

This is some kind of fashion statement.

And yeah, it leaves scars and mutilates bodies.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Or perhaps the men and women of Scotland have become what the English always wanted them to become ... Sheep!

Or maybe you haven't got a scooby what you're talking about when it comes to this?

The Scottish people are not some sort of downtrodden nation and people, they have considerable control over their own affairs.
Hence them being able to enact this policy whilst the rest of the UK hasn't.....and hopefully never will.

If they were 'sheep' they'd be doing what Westminster told them.....and they aren't.

The English DON'T want the Scottish to be 'sheep'.
Guess how I know that? Because I'm English.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And this is why parents need the freedom to move their children to other schools as and when they choose.

Parents should have that right anyway....but if this is a nationwide policy thought up by the SNP and passed by Holyrood it won't matter where parents move their children all schools in Scotland will have to adopt that policy, won't they?

Not sure about fee paying schools.

ETA

Or is this just a policy that the SNP are imposing on people without it even being discussed and debated in Holyrood?
Was it in their manifesto?
edit on 14/8/21 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Not only this, but in general, how some of the absurd neo-Marxist ideas have filtered through society.

Yeah, the indoctrination is now at a kindergarted/primary school level.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

To be expected in a culture where men are known for their plaid skirts and women for their iron jaws.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I sometimes fear for the gay and lesbian teenagers of today.

Why?

Thinking back, nowadays the pill-pushers would say - here take these tablets and change your gender.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A bit of an aside:

During the pandemic and lockdown the NHS in the UK was under a lot of pressure and people working in the NHS did an incredible job.
To show their appreciation children the length and breadth of the UK started drawing rainbows with messages of support for the NHS staff and displayed them in windows.
Literally nearly every single house in the UK had at least one of these drawings/pictures in their windows.

The LGBTQ+ crowd - or whatever label they are using nowadays - have accused people of 'appropriating' the rainbow as a symbol and want to reclaim it.

These are the people that are driving this policy in Scotland and to whom the SNP are pandering.

The world has gone stark, raving bonkers.

This is not meant as a political statement or as a comment on Scottish independence but how anyone can believe that the SNP is fit to govern is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

It is at least a little bit reassuring to know that some, if not most, members of the gay and lesbian community also see this for what it is.

I know quite a few lesbians in my hometown and not one of them would support this.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yip, and not only how ideas are disseminated these days.

That's OK.

But the kind of firm, almost religious fervor we should hold them.

Believe and parrot our ideology to a tee - or else!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Even if you might find some things stupid, you are "Expected" to go along.

Now that tendency these days, I'm not so happy with.

This tendency of "we want to shut you up", instead of "let's debate".

Perhaps this generation can't understand how troubling that is.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Sometimes amusing: "You are all commie atheists giving us the dogma".

Yet you cling to a set of beliefs like a pack of hyenas.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
The LGBTQ+ crowd - or whatever label they are using nowadays - have accused people of 'appropriating' the rainbow as a symbol and want to reclaim it.

But wasn't the LGBTQXYZPD+ crowd the first ones that "appropriated" the rainbow as a symbol? What right do they have in complaining? The rainbow was a symbol from God to Noah that he wouldn't flood the world again. Talk about chutzpah! Sheesh!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join