It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Secretary Blinken, there will be a "Collective Response" to Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wooleyjumper
Given the belligerent behaviour and constant threats from China CCP over their claim to the South China Sea and the recent 25-Year China-Iran Strategic Cooperation Agreement somebody decided to make a fuss. Which just so happens to hit both Iran and China squarely in the chops with a little reminder who is it wha has got global reach… and who hasn’t.

China - Iran Strategic Agreement
www.mei.edu...

defeat
defeat
contain

iran
russia
china

was always the plan

Obama offered iran a pivot
Trump offered Putin a pivot
and china joe?

i fully expect the grey areas operations to ramp up, but it looks like Iran is going to get a bloody nose for directly violating the rules based international system of thou shall not break the international rules based system and attack civilian cargo vessels

edit on 2-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Nah, China biden and Kalamari harris will send them a fruit basket and a few dollars in donations. That is what our nation has come down too.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I noticed something in the article.

“We are in very close contact, in co-ordination with the United Kingdom, Israel, Romania and other countries,” he said. “There will be a collective response."

What does the American puppet state of Romania have to do with Israel or the middle east for that matter?

Its because one of the dead was British and the other was Romanian.

UK maritime security firm Ambrey said the attack – which saw a hole blasted through the vessel’s bridge – killed one of its British employees aboard. A Romanian national was also killed, the Foreign Office said.

www.msn.com... AAMQ4AF

I hadn't read that detail about the damage though-I'm guessing the Bridge would be the top target to attack if you wanted to kill people rather than just damage the vessel.
Guaranteed to be people there,and only glass to protect them..nasty.

And deserves some kind of punishment for sure-but there is serious risk of escalation,and indeed some players want that sadly.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A romanian citizen was also killed on the ship.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nah, China biden and Kalamari harris will send them a fruit basket and a few dollars in donations. That is what our nation has come down too.

i know we hate them

but we have to have multiple data point to understand the grand game of chess or asian GO

you cant play the same rules as them, youre an open free democratic socierty, transparent

you need to make the politicians propaganda talking head so they cant read your game, so you can confuse them

autocracies has ZERO transparency

its THE GAME

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
I wonder what the large explosion , "If real " in the caspian sea is all about ? Wow sure did look like a mushroom cloud ,Naughty Iran

It looked like what you might see from a burning gas well

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I wonder what the large explosion , "If real " in the caspian sea is all about ? Wow sure did look like a mushroom cloud ,Naughty Iran

you mean this one...

Mud volcano causes large explosion in the Caspian Sea ...
Search domain bnonews.combnonews.com...
The incident happened at 9:30 p.m. local time on Sunday when a large explosion and fire were reported in the Caspian Sea south of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. Large flames were seen lighting ...

Thanks for the update on that.

As for the topic..hmm, can't be good, escalation can become very problematic, and at the same time,,can't have vessels being attacked.
edit on 2-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Good, I was thinking that Biden wouldn't get a war in order to secure his reelection bid, if that's what his plans even are.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Sadly US under the current administration is weak and without backbone.

Biden withdraws Trump's restoration of UN sanctions on Iran

abcnews.go.com...

They are getting tax dollars now, the same money that went to finance the terrorist in Palestine to attack Israel.

No, china biden is not going to do a darn thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Good, I was thinking that Biden wouldn't get a war in order to secure his reelection bid, if that's what his plans even are.

If that were true, it would have to be like that old Star Trek episode, Wizard Of Oz type deal. Joe is failing now, so much can deteriorate in another 3 1/2 years

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I promise you it wont

ill, take the flak

biden and harris arent running a hot bath lol

MAGA wins, freedom wins

watch for the narrative change

teaser

whom is a nation of 1.4b acting like fascist committing genocide?

whom is the democracies that are multicultural?

whom is the nationalistic one race party?

when the entire western world is multicultural

who are the genocidal racist?

narrative narrative narrative

when it flips it flips

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sorry but all this sounds so ninelevenish.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The "Alliance" is afraid of China.

Biggest Coverup Ever: www.msn.com...

China has killed millions more innocents than Iran, over the past 18 months.

Will the countries still pour billions of dollars and festivities into Beijing China winter Olympics, in just 7 months (Feb 2022)?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Are we seriously still entertaining Americans Actually Owning America ? RSEALI FOK YAAAAAAAAAH ,save the day with my killer swarming Drones yeeeaaaarrrrrgh

COMMENCE OPERATION OTHER , other whyte meet

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i honestly don't think bidens running anything

just an establishment puppet, let be honest he hasn't a clue whats going on, he just gets a zoom call and tries to remeber as much of it as possible, that is the trick

appear weak when you're strong

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Are we seriously still entertaining Americans Actually Owning America ? RSEALI FOK YAAAAAAAAAH ,save the day with my killer swarming Drones yeeeaaaarrrrrgh

COMMENCE OPERATION OTHER , other whyte meet

Not really remotely close

Its called the military industrial academic war complex

games the biggest brains in every field come together to fool stupids and achieve objectives

that objective is survival... like all empires before it

so you can chose if you're smart enough to chose

that being

autocracy, genocide, chaos, or a rules based international order which has birthed the most stable peaceful society in human history

or we could just chose to adhere to the old rules... MIGHT IS RIGHT, carve out and steal as much as you like, like russia and china

Ask china neighbors how they feel about might is right... hong kong? Tibet? Taiwan? Vietnam? Philippines? , ask Russia's neighbors? ther baltic states?, Ukraine?

how about ask the middle east how they feel about Iran?

Asia about North Korea?

you see the system is different, its about conquest and might is right or protection against the autocratic might is right guys

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Operation: Harsh Language commences

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I remember a time when military operations were not leaked to the press or insiders for good reason. Too bad it only lasted 4 years. If 45 was still in this would not be happening and if it did someone would be dead already.

This is the war machine turning...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I think trump will get reelected, trump is the natural leader against communism and the far left, Nazis and commies alike

it'll be the chamberlain to Churchill moment, and by then... much of america and the wider western world will be sick and tired, and willing and ready to fight for freedom

FANTASTIC Cannon fodder

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I remember a time when military operations were not leaked to the press or insiders for good reason. Too bad it only lasted 4 years. If 45 was still in this would not be happening and if it did someone would be dead already.

This is the war machine turning...

Exactly, so whats public is the smoke screen, buit if you watch the foreign policy and deployments its totaly against mainstreams narratives

but how do you bait and switch the public ? to pivot and turn?

IMAGINE IF YOU WILL

evidence emergence of a lab leak, and ccp infiltration into academia

IMAGINE HOW PISSED THE PUBLIC WILL BE ?

They'll only then understand how and why the US constitution come into being, why it happened, the dangers of authoritarianism and communism, fascism, they want to be free, they demand transparency, and most of all decouple and revenge

the narrative is set and it can pivot so long as those in power pivot it

and like i said, if the national security state has been solid while the politicians hasn't been, but both dem & reps converge

then they've fooled the public and the ccp who are watching

were talking smart people here, from all fields, and if nobody seems to know whats going on but one narrative has been consistent?

WERE AT WAR - BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join