It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell! Source Of Magnetic COVID-19 Vaccines Discovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From March 24 2016 theguardian.com
Genetically Engineered "Magneto" protein remotely controls brain and behavior.

This is most likely the reason some are able to stick magnets, forks etc to their vaccine sites and in other areas where the vaccine has migrated to. People are dumbbed down enough already. Think of how bizarre it will get when they can be directly controlled. Possibly by the new 5G systems being installed.

Bombshell! Source Of Magnetic COVID-19 Vaccines Discovered
edit on 4-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: shortened

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

To what purpose? You've also told us we're none of us going to live out the year too.

So we have a vaccine that forces us to infect others with itself, will kill us all within a year, but now also allows us to be mind controlled through mysterious magnetic properties ...? for that one year we're not dead?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

To what purpose? You've also told us we're none of us going to live out the year too.

So we have a vaccine that forces us to infect others with itself, will kill us all within a year, but now also allows us to be mind controlled through mysterious magnetic properties ...? for that one year we're not dead?

I didn't say anything. The molecular biologist said the vaccines were fatal. Maybe some of you will live long enough to be used for false flag rioting etc. They have had this going for a long time. All of this Alex found at www.theguardian.com

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I didn't say anything. The molecular biologist said the vaccines were fatal. Maybe some of you will live long enough to be used for false flag rioting etc. They have had this going for a long time. All of this Alex found at www.theguardian.com

Whatever, it was said and you pushed it as true.

So address the logic I presented.

What's the point in a mysterious magnetic mind control vaccine that will kill us all within a year anyhow since it also allows us to freely infect everyone else around us with itself? We. Are. All. Going. To. Die. as per your own stories you've posted, but first, we're going to be mind controlled magnet zombies for a few months?

Are they creating the world's biggest Walking Dead LARP?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

for that one year we're not dead?

I heard it was two? But then again my ears are dodgy is it just one then?

edit on 4-6-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don’t think I could take another year.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Mock all you want, this is a very real thing. You can laugh all you want at Alex Jones but Magneto is a very real thing.

Would explain the magnets and would explain why they are so desperate to get 100% of the population "vaccinated" from a virus that is not that dangerous to 99+% of the population

futurism.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Perhaps the "Magneto Vaccine" will migrate to your brain where you'll be directly controlled by the new 5G systems being installed

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some want an explanation of why magnets often stick to the vaccination sites. Center your anger at those trying to force this on us. Not those warning you. I've probably saved countless lives by posting what you call stories.

Sorry this is all documented.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The way they are pushing this vaccine for a virus that most of our immune systems already recognize and respond to because it is a coronavirus, I feel that there is something weird going on with this. Not trusting in people who profit from us by feeding us crap does not make us anti-vaxers or deniers. If these vaccines had gone through the regular approval policy other vaccines had to go through, it would be less concerning. But they did not....and now they are talking about fast tracking multiple vaccines....which is also bad.

There is no evidence that there will be no longterm side effects yet, but there is evidence they will cover up these effects when they happen and deceive us into believing they are looking out for us.

I do not know if this virus will have any future negatives long term...because there is no evidence either way, good or bad. Their saying they have been investigating mRNA vaccines for decades is true, but they could not seem to make them work safely in all that time. All of a sudden after they changed the regulations and made zero liability on the manufacturers of these vaccines, they call them safe and effective...something is drastically wrong with the agencies controlling the medicines and food chemistry in our country.

I think that there may be some chronic long term problems associated with these vaccines in many people, I don't think they will kill all the people that took them.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: olaru12

Mock all you want, this is a very real thing. You can laugh all you want at Alex Jones but Magneto is a very real thing.

Would explain the magnets and would explain why they are so desperate to get 100% of the population "vaccinated" from a virus that is not that dangerous to 99+% of the population

futurism.com...

Alex Jones has proven to be a complete and total fraud to the actual conspiracy community time and time and time again for the last 20 years or so...

And Magneto is a comic book character.

No offense... I personally take one conspiracy theory at a time and weigh it out, research it, balance what I know is true with the possibilities out there.

I have VERY serious doubts about the "official" origins of the Corona Virus.

I have a lot of theories about why it was handled by world governments the way that it was.

I am personally not going to get the current incarnation of vaccinations because I have.... doubts.

Let's see what the long-term effects actually are, if we are ever allowed to actually know them.

But seriously?

TPTB "need" to have a magnetic protein injection that is the Corona Virus Vaxx to further control us and eventually our minds will be remote controlled?

THAT is the perfect solution to the problem of controlling the population?

Then why not just put it in the 27 shots our kids get in their first 5 years?

And why do they need "mind control" NOW via a "magnetic" injection?

Hell, the media and our government has handled the "mind control" issue just fine in America since the 60's.

But now they need to up their game?

The whole premise is just retarded.

/facepalm

edit on 4-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Again, screw alex jones, look it up yourself, the magneto protein is very real and can be used to control the mind, but I guess you choose to stay ignorant and laugh at it even though it is real. To answer your "why not put in the injections our kids get" question, Because then you could not get it into adult populations arms. Are you seriously incapable of figuring that out?

You see alex jones and immediately scoff and I understand that, but look it up yourself from sources outside of Alex, I provided one link for you. If you need more sources google it.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Some science papers I read a while back said the tech could tell a person to just shut down. So it can enhance, release opioid like natural mood control make you eat bugs, or make you approve of your "nothing" that you now have and be really happy!
The 500,000.000 will be so happ happ happy!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.pbs.org...

been around a long time!

Genetically targeted magnetic control of the nervous system ...www.nature.com... › ... › technical reports › article
by MA Wheeler · 2016 · Cited by 174 — Elucidation of structure–function relationships in the nervous system necessitates biological circuit control with genetic and temporal precision.

Mind controls: Magnetic relief for depression | New Scientistwww.newscientist.com... › article › dn20348-mind...
Apr 14, 2011 — Mind controls: Magnetic relief for depression ... Anyone who remembers high-school physics knows that a fluctuating magnetic field can induce an ...

Brain-controlling magnets: how do they work? | Science | The ...www.theguardian.com... › brain-flapping › may
May 17, 2013 — Dean Burnett: Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is an advanced technique for altering the activity of people's brains.

Magnetic Fields Can Remotely Control Brain Cells in Mice ...www.livescience.com... › 60273-magnetic-waves-c...
Aug 30, 2017 — Brain control. Scientists have used implanted electrodes to control the movement and thoughts of monkeys, while others have genetically ...
edit on 4-6-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah the article i provided a link to from futurism said they can release dopamines and control the Central Nervous system

link   

The problem I see with this whole "vaccine is going to kill us" conspiracy is that the logical "targets" of such a plan are the ones refusing vaccination.

Kind of ass-backwards plot actually. Kill all of your supporters and have all your natural enemies / opponents the only ones left?

As for "mind control" or ways to make the population passive.... well, much easier and cheaper ways to do that with adding chemicals in the water supply and food.

Scientists Say Lithium Should Be Added to Drinking Water to Prevent Suicides

www.vice.com...
edit on 4-6-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: Lumenari

Again, screw alex jones, look it up yourself, the magneto protein is very real and can be used to control the mind, but I guess you choose to stay ignorant and laugh at it even though it is real. To answer your "why not put in the injections our kids get" question, Because then you could not get it into adult populations arms. Are you seriously incapable of figuring that out?

You see alex jones and immediately scoff and I understand that, but look it up yourself from sources outside of Alex, I provided one link for you. If you need more sources google it.

You mock me all you want and I'm fine with that because you do not effect my life at all.

I don't "choose to stay ignorant".

I look at all sides of the story and do something that you will not understand.

I think for myself and make a rational conclusion based on the evidence.

If the evidence changes then my thoughts on the subject will change as well.

I am aware of the work on TRPV4.

I am also aware that it needs to be injected INTO the brain.

Specifically the cortex.

So get back to me Sparky when the Covid Vaxx is being injected into people's brains.

M'kay?

edit on 4-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is what DR JUDY MIKOVITS believes is the antidote for the vaccines. If you're interested in living.

U.S. DOCTOR: "THERE IS AN ANTIDOTE FOR THE VACCINE" - STAY AWAY FROM HOSPITALS AND THE VACCINATED

edit on 4-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join