It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Artificial Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here we have a video amongst the growing many, highly unusual instances of WTF moments.

I saw another one with a black hole sun same site, which leaves the viewer asking " are we living in a type of artificial construct or subliminal trap " ?

brandnewtube.com...

Can't imbed the video from brandnewtube.com sorry. But this particular video shows what appears to be an artificial hex agram with lights inside the sun.

Feedback on this welcome and thx.

edit on 13-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Where do the folks on that video get their weed?

Edit: just wait until they find out the moon is a reflection of the Sun’s light....

edit on 13-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Hehe ... weed..

Yup, and just wait till the planet implodes. What an effing Doozie that'll be hey bud. You standing there, beer in hand in snapping mugs of yourself with nothing left to say.

I thought it was .. an interesting video to put on a conspiracy site. Oh wait.....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Hehe ... weed..

Yup, and just wait till the planet implodes. What an effing Doozie that'll be hey bud. You standing there, beer in snapping mugs of yourself with nothing left to say.

I thought it was .. and interesting video to put on a conspiracy site. Oh wait.....
It is! Just not much meat and potatoes. It’s like the billion vids of UFOs that we spit on because we’re spiteful bastards and sun flares are everywhere dontchaknow!

It is good food for thought, but it smells of flat-earth.

Have you looked up Dyson structures by chance?
I thought this might be something like those....

Thank you for making a non-political thread!

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

All I see are lens flares and other camera artefacts.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All I see are lens flares and other camera artefacts.
Hahahaha

I’ll show myself out

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

A non political thread, damn now I'm gonna have to make one.

The world is one giant subliminal mind eff.

No. But love the vaccume, it really sucks.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well, I can't say myself either. But you know its like, some people think Trump lost and no one in hell will convince them otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Artificial sun, artificial world.

The great awakening ?

Follow the white rabbit, then Q is pressed on keyboard in matrix movie. Clues.

"I remember when The Matrix came out, some very religious countries banned it. This says a lot.
This movie has many thruths."

"The Matrix is a metaphor for a mental prison".

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
In the Video above, they mention the Demiurge. Another name for "Thought Forms".

Will do a post on thought forms soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have heard the concept of Artificial sun technology before, it is an interesting one that if real could be used to warm mars and melt much of it's CO2 back into it's atmosphere as well as liberate water on the planets surface thus allow us to begin the terraforming process but to produce enough energy to light up and warm a large enough area it would require something far more powerful than we currently have perhaps, anti matter research may unlock a potential energy source powerful enough but even if we do to produce large enough device?.

Another alternative is to take the concept of a solar sail but instead of using it to sail on solar wind's instead use it to reflect or deflect light onto the surface of a planet, deflecting by moving large solar shields between Venus and the sun may allow that planet to also be terraformed over many, many thousands of years, if we had the patience, the will and a long enough lasting civilization to do so.

There were a few threads on the topic of artificial sun technology a while back on ATS, not sure of there title but a diligent search may reveal some interesting discussions on application and conspiracy tangent's for you to investigate.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indeed it seems there is. Found this example coming from China.

What would be the reason behind this, in light of hearing from various sources that were watching a movie, what are the real motives behind it that were not being told?

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The right hand not telling the left hand what it is doing.

Before the last glacial maximum the planet was warmer than it is today but we are actually overdue for our return to another glacial maximum, the current geological period in the earth is known as the quaternary glaciation and we are actually still in an ice age right now that has lasted for about four million years with warmer and colder periods alternating.

Perhaps while the climate panicked have been screaming global warming the other more educated scientists have been planning for global cooling and one method if pumping out greenhouse gas is no longer feasible may be to place solar reflectors in orbit to try to reflect some more heat down to the earth, the sun goes through hotter and colder cycles as well which also affect us.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No, he doesn't press Q after we see "follow the white rabbit..." he presses ESCAPE.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just misinformed or misremembering and not flat out lying. And why is this in the UFO/Alien forum???

edit on 15-2-2021 by ultimafule because: video

edit on 15-2-2021 by ultimafule because: vid

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
No, he doesn't press Q after we see "follow the white rabbit..." he presses ESCAPE.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just misinformed or misremembering and not flat out lying. And why is this in the UFO/Alien forum???

Ok
edit on 15-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: LABTECH767

Indeed it seems there is. Found this example coming from China.

What would be the reason behind this, in light of hearing from various sources that were watching a movie, what are the real motives behind it that were not being told?

That's a fusion reactor. The motives behind it (if it can be successfully accomplished) is a relatively clean and extremely efficient (and powerful) power/energy source.

People euphemistically refer to fusion reactors as "artificial suns" or "artificial stars" because the sun and stars use fusion to create energy, and a fusion reactor is meant to make energy the same way as the sun/a star (by fusing lighter atoms -- usually hydrogen -- together to form heavier atoms, which gives off energy in the process).

But fusion reactors will need the machinery around them to heat and the atoms together to create the extreme temperatures necessary for fusion to occur. This differs from how a star creates the extreme heat inside it; the material inside a star heats up to fusion-able temperatures due to (for the most part) the extremes pressures created by the gravity of the large ball of gas that makes up a star. The gravity of all that stuff pushes in so much that the stuff inside gets hot enough for nuclear fusion to occur.

Therefore, a fusion reactor will not create an artificial sun that could exist outside the reactor. Outside the reactor, there is nothing that would otherwise heat the materials to a high enough temperature for a nuclear fusion reaction to be sustained.

edit on 2/16/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The right hand not telling the left hand what it is doing.

Before the last glacial maximum the planet was warmer than it is today but we are actually overdue for our return to another glacial maximum, the current geological period in the earth is known as the quaternary glaciation and we are actually still in an ice age right now that has lasted for about four million years with warmer and colder periods alternating.

Perhaps while the climate panicked have been screaming global warming the other more educated scientists have been planning for global cooling and one method if pumping out greenhouse gas is no longer feasible may be to place solar reflectors in orbit to try to reflect some more heat down to the earth, the sun goes through hotter and colder cycles as well which also affect us.

This makes me think of dallas TX this week ❄

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks, makes sense.

I'm supposing this fusion reactor could create an artificial " globul warming then ".

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just adding another fusion reactor story: phys.org...

There is also a start up in the US backed by Gates and Bezos that is aiming to have working fusion reactors by the 2040s.

Not exactly giant mirrors (or Dyson spheres) but in line with the 'artificial sun' thread you got going.

I also have to second the non-political topic makes me happy.

new topics

top topics

join