It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventor of QR hacks into Dominion voting machine, live, during GA state election hearing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Buuuuutttttt....they should not be. So, whose issue is that really? If we look at the law it is the states. Not the Federal Government as designed.

The change started in 01. I think most people are just waking up to it....

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: rounda

The lies will come out.

I don't think Biden will ever be president.

He does not deserve to be president. Biden is totally compromised by Foreign entities... which is why his daily intelligence briefing is Bare Bones.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: slatesteam

I'm not suggesting that voting machines aren't connected to the internet at all.

Many if not most are.

All across the country.
So you are or are not denying the OPs claim? I’m still super confused... for a shill you’re fairly deft and dodgy at holding down a staked claim....

edit on 30-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I am so glad 'they' didn't get rid of Dominion ... and this is being undeniably exposed.

Heads need to roll.

Remember how the Dominion employees all pulled their information off Linked-In? Bastards acting guilty, because they are!!

Governor Kemp accepted a significant kickback from the 120 million dollars Georgia spent on Dominion voting machines.

Michigan paid 25 million which is still overpriced.

President Trump is attempting to give Governor Kemp a way out of this without wearing handcuffs, but Kemp is refusing to resign.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Game over, I have £2,500 coming my way. I am going to the bookies first thing tomorrow.

👏👏 Everyone!!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I would post links, but your common sense should tell you that next Tuesday's election should be delayed until the Georgia system is cleaned up.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He had full immunity for the entire demonstration to avoid any conflicts of interests 👁️🚬👁️

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Snarl
I am so glad 'they' didn't get rid of Dominion ... and this is being undeniably exposed.

Heads need to roll.

Remember how the Dominion employees all pulled their information off Linked-In? Bastards acting guilty, because they are!!

Governor Kemp accepted a significant kickback from the 120 million dollars Georgia spent on Dominion voting machines.

Michigan paid 25 million which is still overpriced.

President Trump is attempting to give Governor Kemp a way out of this without wearing handcuffs, but Kemp is refusing to resign.

Handcuffs are too good for Kemp and shoddy second hand shell game shills like him... a hemp necktie would look awful nice though...

Not real hard to look back at the 1930’s and early 40’s and say “ok here’s what the bad guys did” and then draw a direct line to what people are doing now... there are progressives in both parties and a smattering of patriots in one... at this point I don’t care for either party have absolute disdain for one...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was watching and he said he initially got in via the thermostat. The thermostat!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Pulitzer stated he is documenting TWO-WAY data Internet exchanges taking place over official voting tools.
The election results cannot legitimately be certified as having been secure and accurate...if his documentation is accurate.

BTW...I thought Dominion's spokesperson assured everyone there was no Internet connection to machines possible.
He wasn't under oath at the time...but still...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and no one wants to talk about the DHS hacks in 2016 that many states did not accept. Including the states that flipped. GA was in the news and it was brushed aside after the election.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is....surreal....at best.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
General Flynn knows about other countries accessing our Dominion voting systems, with Democrat leaders telling them in which geographic locations to switch votes from Trump to Biden.

mobile.twitter.com...

It occurred in 2016 also, but there was not paper ballot assistance to put Democrats over top with that presidential election.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I watched this live as he broke the news.
Apparently, this was only one of the polling places his team has begun actively monitoring for illegal Internet-connected data exchanges taking place.

It was just human error, lol. Not going to work this time, busted.

We have been told over and over they are not connected to the internet.

edit on 30-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

That's what we call lack of segmentation. A lot of companies have IoT devices (thermostat in this case), that are connected to their standard business networks with little to no protections between them. Just because it doesn't look like a computer or server does not mean it cannot perform the same functions. I know Mr. Robot is a work of fiction, but that's exactly one of the plot points in an episode, they use a Raspberry Pi ($35) to connect to a thermostat and from there into the broader network as a whole.

People call me nuts sometimes when discussing home network setups. I have a ton of smart gear that most security people would never touch, I don't mind because it all sits behind firewalls. My home network with my media server and computers sit behind 1 firewall, my smart devices sit behind another firewall, both of which connect to a small DMZ I have set up for myself for anything I want externally facing, and then you guessed it another firewall there between that and the internet.

There are fortune 500 companies out there that don't have that level of segmentation on their networks. Either because they don't know any better, don't want to perform the lift and investment, or think it can't happen to them. Of course they completely forget what happened in 2013 to Target, who was breached through their HVAC vendor - Krebs Article. Why in the world is your HVAC connected to your business network? Sure 2013 I understand because most didn't know any better, but 7 years later and we're still hearing the same stories? There should be no reason for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
We've known for a long time that some of the electronic voting machines connect to the internet.

It's not a new revelation, though this is being portrayed as a "shocking new discovery."

Pulitzer has been part of the Kraken lawsuits.

Mainstream media low-hanging fruit.

America Won't Give Up its Hackable WIreless Voting Machines Bloomberg Jan 3,2020

Odd, because the Dominion rep stated, under oath in Michigan, that they had no internet capability.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust Johan Hutton Pulitzer as far as I can throw him.... I remember him from curse of oak island and that fake sword bull# he pulled.

The dude is very questionable.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Last night The Curse of Oak Island delivered its verdict on the allegedly “Roman” sword that erstwhile Treasure Force Commander and current History Heretic J. Hutton Pulitzer has been promoting as a “100% confirmed” Roman artifact that would rewrite Nova Scotia history. The Lagina brothers, stars of the show, had the sword examined at St. Mary’s University in Nova Scotia, where both an expert in Classics and a chemist specializing in metals declared that the sword is almost certainly modern. A chemical analysis of the sword found that it was made of brass with a zinc content of about 35%, characteristic of brass made in the 1890s or later. Older brass has a lower zinc content.

edit on 30-12-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Identified

That's what we call lack of segmentation. A lot of companies have IoT devices (thermostat in this case), that are connected to their standard business networks with little to no protections between them. Just because it doesn't look like a computer or server does not mean it cannot perform the same functions. I know Mr. Robot is a work of fiction, but that's exactly one of the plot points in an episode, they use a Raspberry Pi ($35) to connect to a thermostat and from there into the broader network as a whole.

People call me nuts sometimes when discussing home network setups. I have a ton of smart gear that most security people would never touch, I don't mind because it all sits behind firewalls. My home network with my media server and computers sit behind 1 firewall, my smart devices sit behind another firewall, both of which connect to a small DMZ I have set up for myself for anything I want externally facing, and then you guessed it another firewall there between that and the internet.

There are fortune 500 companies out there that don't have that level of segmentation on their networks. Either because they don't know any better, don't want to perform the lift and investment, or think it can't happen to them. Of course they completely forget what happened in 2013 to Target, who was breached through their HVAC vendor - Krebs Article. Why in the world is your HVAC connected to your business network? Sure 2013 I understand because most didn't know any better, but 7 years later and we're still hearing the same stories? There should be no reason for it.

That's how they figured out the network topology initially a couple weeks ago.

This is different. They connected directly to the machine this time, and established two-way communication.

This means they can perform a man-in-the-middle attack, where they intercept the data, modify it, then send it to the destination.

Its the kind of attack you should be worried about on a public WiFi network at your local coffee shop.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And yet his claims are entirely probable, just go to the voting village at Defcon one year.
Defcon 26 Voting Village Report
Defcon 27 Voting Village Report
It's absolutely astounding what can be done with these machines, even if they are not connected. They bring in 100 different machines from different vendors and every single one of them has been compromised. They are all insecure by design and it's been known about for years, yes to Gryphon's point since even before the 2016 election. Why the snip are we still using these things? You legitimately cannot make them secure in any way with current technology.

So what you're saying is that there is no encryption in the middle at all? If the traffic was encrypted in transit, MitM attacks are much less likely to succeed as you would have to break the encryption, change the data, and re-encrypt. Significantly more complex, but still possible. Even the fact they were able to enumerate the topology via the thermostat should have been impossible with the proper security controls. Makes me want to start yelling...sorry I've been doing infosec with a specialization in ICS and IoT security for almost a decade now and it ticks me off to no end when government or high end businesses fail even the basics of security for these things.
edit on 12/30/20 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

edit on 12/30/20 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That was my first thing I thought about when I listened to him talk.

*Shudders* we should not allow any machine be connected to the internet, and just take more time gathering and counting the vote.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join