It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Terrorist attack in Vienna

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
www.jewishpress.com...

Video at the bottom shows an attacker with an ak variant. Shooting at people on the street.

It’s a shame the guy filming that video didn’t have a piece himself.
He could have taken that cockroach out with multiple shots to the back.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is a video of one the gunmen shooting a police officer.
Won't post it.
Now more video of a gunman just shooting as he goes.
Not sure how many there are but they appear to have killed several people.
Shocking.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: gortex

False flag terror attacks just before the election eh.

RIP poor peeps

I had a flat tyre today, a day before the US election, must be related

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The one video shows one cockroach shooting a guy outside a store as he is running down the street and then he comes back and shoots him again as he is laying there.
#ing cockroaches need to be exterminated.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: purplemer

Not everything is related to your election.

You don't think this one is playing right into Trumps cards? Right wing parties in Europe are doing a happy dance right this moment.... can't imagine it to be different in other parts of the world

I think the idea that it was orchestrated for the US election is what the poster meant, not that these incidents aren't used by whomever, to further their ideology..never let tragedy go to waste..kinda thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: KindraLaBelle

You don't think this one is playing right into Trumps cards?

I don't think this has anything to do with American politics , it's part of the ongoing attacks in Europe.

Unconfirmed reports that one of the attackers was speaking Turkish.

That explains all the Twitter folks blaming Erdogan

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If you cannot see and comprehend the arm of the deep state so be it. You will wake up in time.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But it is what extreme right is doing every time a muslim or refugee attacks. Every time they do so the people get angrier,

if certain people are murdering those that help them, then theyre not allowed to discuss it,
being angry about that seems reasonable, not extreme right.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If you cannot see and comprehend the arm of the deep state so be it. You will wake up in time.

What do the deep State gain from this?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here is a german tv link...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm following on Disclose.tv breaking news on twitter

They say there are still multiple hostage situations going on all over the city, and attackers moving hotages to other locations. Also shooting inside the Hilton hotel and museum and restaurants.
one attacker was shot

This is Paris all over....

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You are looking for something too hard then. A terror attack in Vienna has nothing to do with US elections.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Follow the money. Who stated they where going to fund extremists groups in Sryia (ie ISL) in order to destabilise Sryia. Reading the Podesta leaks and the Pentagon Papers. You think the deep state has lost control of its assets.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The one video shows one cockroach shooting a guy outside a store as he is running down the street and then he comes back and shoots him again as he is laying there.
#ing cockroaches need to be exterminated.

I saw that - it was horrendous.

The guy froze, unfortunately - the woman who was in the same section of the street ran and seemed to get away, but the guy who was shot just seemed to try to take cover in a corner but he was in the wide open. Terrorist scum shot him, walked off after the woman and then came back and shot him again.

The person filming from the window above just kept filming - maybe someone else in the apartment called the police, don't know, but the guy was dying there in the street. I guess it would take a lot of courage to go out there and try and give him help. Perhaps it's time for citizens of Europe to be armed... the terrorists already are.
edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Follow the money. Who stated they where going to fund extremists groups in Sryia (ie ISL) in order to destabilise Sryia. Reading the Podesta leaks and the Pentagon Papers. You think the deep state has lost control of its assets.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sick b.stards!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
I'm following on Disclose.tv breaking news on twitter

They say there are still multiple hostage situations going on all over the city, and attackers moving hotages to other locations. Also shooting inside the Hilton hotel and museum and restaurants.
one attacker was shot

This is Paris all over....

Conflicting reports - I am hearing they have them... not sure why they are letting them surrender. Just shoot them.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: KindraLaBelle

You don't think this one is playing right into Trumps cards?

I don't think this has anything to do with American politics , it's part of the ongoing attacks in Europe.

Unconfirmed reports that one of the attackers was speaking Turkish.

That explains all the Twitter folks blaming Erdogan

The Turkish guy may not have been one of the attackers... other reports say he was talking to police to help them

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I've seen dozens of posts on social media from Americans saying things like ' this is what happens when you let them take away your guns'... or ' this is what happens when you let in the illegal aliens, refugees'....

people will make it about the elections
and if someone, somewhere knew about the attack upfront (not saying they did!!!) then it was predictable that this event would be used by the people and politicians for a last minute influence on the elections.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just announced by the Interior Minister of Austria

The military is deployed to protect properties in the federal capital of Austria #Vienna. Military hunting commandos will support police and anti-terror units searching the terrorists.

Must not be over - so the scene of some people being captured may only have been some of the terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join