It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ufospotlight.wordpress.com...

This is a very interesting article. I have no idea if it’s true or not. The implications are astonishing.

The article is supposedly written by a Chinese intelligence officer. He claims that what we’ve been told about cv19 is totally false.

Essentially, it goes back to the Hong Kong riots. The Chinese government wanted to create something to incapacitate / cripple the rioters. So they created a drug that could be sprayed through non visible aerosol.

After doing testings on ‘unsavory’ victims, they realized what they had created was far worse that what they were looking to accomplish. Basically, it turned people’s internal organs to mush. Long painful death.

He claims that the CIA got wind of it. They wanted to buy it from the Chinese. However, the Chinese realized how terrible it was and denied the CIA’s request.

Then someone on the inside, stole the virus to sell it and make a great deal of money.The meetup location was in the very meat market the virus supposedly originated from. When they went to do the exchange, the vial broke somehow in the process releasing the disease.

To cover this up, the Chinese made up the cv19 virus. Subsequently they told all the physicians to proclaim anyone with flu or cold like symptoms, as having this fake virus.

I must admit, a lot of it makes sense. You decide for yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

But if no one's insides were liquifying, why bother making up a flu?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I dunno if this is true...but you need to get a script.together ASAP and take it to Hollywierd cuz its gold.

Here is the thing...the nsa and others have been monitoring comms for a long time and know the real deal about this virus. Sooll...we will never know the truth...as usual.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Read the article. People’s insides were liquefying. Cv19 was supposedly made up to cover over this other terrible disease they created.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It makes zero sense and 80% of people have such mild symptoms they are basically barely sick. This is a really dumb story, it's a 0/10.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Read the article. People’s insides were liquefying. Cv19 was supposedly made up to cover over this other terrible disease they created.

No, they weren't. Some random on a website with zero credibility made up a story and made a dumb claim they were. They weren't.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It makes zero sense and 80% of people have such mild symptoms they are basically barely sick. This is a really dumb story, it's a 0/10.

There is no way you could have read the article in that amount of time. Coming in here and saying it’s 0/10 when you didn’t read it, is premature.

Sure would be nice if people would actually read the article before they post.
edit on 11-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That could explain why the Trump Administration is shifting from open briefings to classified briefings that include only a few key top government individuals.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What makes more sense is some bio lab employee selling the test animals to the meat market right down the road.

nypost.com...

Xi didn’t actually admit that the coronavirus now devastating large swaths of China had escaped from one of the country’s bioresearch labs. But the very next day, evidence emerged suggesting that this is exactly what happened, as the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology released a new directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”

Read that again. It sure sounds like China has a problem keeping dangerous pathogens in test tubes where they belong, doesn’t it?

Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

edit on 11-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is a very interesting article. I have no idea if it’s true or not. The implications are astonishing.

The article is supposedly written by a Chinese intelligence officer. He claims that what we’ve been told about cv19 is totally false.

Essentially, it goes back to the Hong Kong riots. The Chinese government wanted to create something to incapacitate / cripple the rioters. So they created a drug that could be sprayed through non visible aerosol.

After doing testings on ‘unsavory’ victims, they realized what they had created was far worse that what they were looking to accomplish. Basically, it turned people’s internal organs to mush. Long painful death.

He claims that the CIA got wind of it. They wanted to buy it from the Chinese. However, the Chinese realized how terrible it was and denied the CIA’s request.

Then someone on the inside, stole the virus to sell it and make a great deal of money.The meetup location was in the very meat market the virus supposedly originated from. When they went to do the exchange, the vial broke somehow in the process releasing the disease.

To cover this up, the Chinese made up the cv19 virus. Subsequently they told all the physicians to proclaim anyone with flu or cold like symptoms, as having this fake virus.

I must admit, a lot of it makes sense. You decide for yourself.

and I got laughed at for using an Accuweather article from a legit coronavirus expert .

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

However, the Chinese realized how terrible it was and denied the CIA’s request.

you lost me there... the Chinese government doesn't give a # about that sort of stuff. these are the same people that force abortions and harvest organs from people in concentration camps. and im supposed to believe they give a crap about human suffering...nah
edit on 11-3-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

link   

There is no way you could have read the article in that amount of time. Coming in here and saying it’s 0/10 when you didn’t read it, is premature.

Sure would be nice if people would actually read the article before they post.

I work in healthcare and have been following what is going on closely. I don't need to read nonsense with ZERO substantiation. Some clown making ridiculous claims is not worth anyone's time.

link   

I just don't get how it would cover it up I guess. China is the master of covering stuff up (less and less I suppose).

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is a very interesting article. I have no idea if it’s true or not. ...

I've not read the article, not the URL alone is enough to put me off.

I'm as much into alternative media and news sources as anyone. The crap the mainstream media feeds us is just that; crap, garbage, lies, agenda driven propaganda.

But seriously, a WordPress.com subdomain in the first place, then with a name like that?

I just can't take it seriously. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I just don't get how it would cover it up I guess. China is the master of covering stuff up (less and less I suppose).

China has 2 options. Make these people disappear, or let loose a virus that will possibly destroy their entire economy. Clearly they go with option 2.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you were going to create a virus to take out protestors why make something as ghastly and easily identifiable as a virus that liquifies a persons insides?

If it was me running an authoritarian state I’d want a virus that didn’t look like something brand new. Just alter a flu virus a little bit. You wouldn’t even have to make it that much more deadly. Just make the incubation period longer so it spreads to more people...

Hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

China has 2 options. Make these people disappear, or let loose a virus that will possibly destroy their entire economy. Clearly they go with option 2.

A plot problem, but Amazon Prime might make it on a really low budget.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's the thing about Covid-19...
Statistically it appears to be far less dangerous than the common flu, and yet governments don't quarantine entire countries and shut down schools nationwide in a desperate attempt to stop the flu from spreading. I think countries are going to these great lengths because world leaders know something about this virus that the public is not being told. Otherwise, it would be treated like any of the other number of viruses that people routinely get and get mildly sick from for a few days and then get over.
Plus there are all those videos of people having fallen over dead in the streets in China. I haven't heard of Covid-19 causing people to just drop dead where they stood.

This COULD be true, just because of how hard governments are trying to suppress the spread of something, and that something wouldn't just be a mild virus that makes people cough for a few days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Because it's not Covid that is the problem, it's the reaction to it that can destroy a countries economy.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I know 3 people who have it. None of them are really that sick, much more mild than the flu.

The medical director for the Boeing plant was telling one of them to come in after he described his symptoms. Thankfully he stayed home.
edit on 11-3-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join