It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi Terrorist Bride Loses Apeal To Return To UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Everybody knows the story of shamima begun - no point explaining, a quick google brings up her name and im sure theres been threads discussing her before.

Bottom line is she left aged 15 to join islamic state, did countless interviews stating she saw beheadings and felt no remorse for the `enemies of allah` blah blah

However, the UK stripped her of her citizenship meaning she was forced to stay in her camp in Syria.

She appealled, and lost the case.
Shes recently appealled again and lost the case.
So shes lost an appeal for an appeal

Yet her lawyers (all funded by the british taxpayer) are threatening to appeal and take it to the supreme court

To appeal the appeal which was an appeal itself!

What on earth is the point of even having a court if you can appeal continuously forever.

When does NO mean NO!

Really annoys me this

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

the solution - put down the " daily fail " and walk away

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Was ths info in the paper wrong?

a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
Really annoys me this

What annoys you? The fact that law has a process?

For the record, I think that she needs to stay in a country that more befits her beliefs and expectations. She's no innocent. She threw away her rights to UK citizenship when she left the UK to join ISIS. Had the fortunes of ISIS not been unceremonesously crushed, she would be making videos of hatred towards the UK and training her children to perpetuate violence.

We know to our cost in the UK that imprisoning terrorists does not change their mindset, as when some of these offenders are released from prision they re-offend with murderous outcomes. So best err on the side of caution and keep her our, eh?

I have sympathy for her lost children, but only because they are the only innocent thing to come of of this sorry affair. I also feel sorry for her, but she made a choice and she can go and live in Bangladesh, where she has citizenship but sadly not a generous welfare state or civil protections.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It has been said "she was not old enough to know what she was doing when she

left at the age of 15+ years of age, yet some are advocating that people of that

age should be allowed the responsibility of voting?

If she was under age why wasn't she stopped from boarding the plane she left on?

*Human Rights*

Well she exercised hers........ so now let her deal with the consequences.

When people quote *Human Rights* they do well to remember they are not the

only ones with them!!

And all actions have consequences.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

She appealled, and lost the case.
Shes recently appealled again and lost the case.
So shes lost an appeal for an appeal

Yet her lawyers (all funded by the british taxpayer) are threatening to appeal and take it to the supreme court
To appeal the appeal which was an appeal itself!

What price 'justice'?

The average tax payer cannot afford so called 'justice'

Yet someone who betrayed the country gets unlimited resources to

deny guilt?

Is it any wonder the people feel betrayed by the system!!

'Justice' is a joke for the average person........ the only people gaining

are the lawyers.

What on earth is the point of even having a court if you can appeal continuously forever.
When does NO mean NO!
Really annoys me this

You are not alone there.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Too bad, she's responsible for her own actions.

We have a case just like this one here in the States, exact same case of a female leaving and wanting to come back to raise her child, but was stripped of their citizenship.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Too bad, she's responsible for her own actions.

We have a case just like this one here in the States, exact same case of a female leaving and wanting to come back to raise her child, but was stripped of their citizenship.

Makes you wonder what value they place on their own children when they

use them as a collateral chip for citizenship, and for a relatively good lifestyle

in a country they betrayed.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
They use the child card every time. Think of all the illegal immigrants. "OH the children, the poor innocent children, we must take care of the children". And with the children comes mum, dad and grandparents.
My nieces ex boyfriend was training to become a lawyer, but only a lawyer defending illegal immigrants. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

IIRC some members here were convinced she was already back in the country...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: eletheia
They use the child card every time. Think of all the illegal immigrants. "OH the children, the poor innocent children, we must take care of the children". And with the children comes mum, dad and grandparents.

My nieces ex boyfriend was training to become a lawyer, but only a lawyer defending illegal immigrants. Go figure.

The father of one of my grandson's friends at college was a lawyer with

his own practice and his wife (the mother) was a magistrate. Bumped

into him a few years later, and that is exactly what he was doing........

not so much out of choice, but that was the majority of what in the law

was available/happening.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

It has been said "she was not old enough to know what she was doing when she

left at the age of 15+ years of age, yet some are advocating that people of that

age should be allowed the responsibility of voting?

If she was under age why wasn't she stopped from boarding the plane she left on?

*Human Rights*

Well she exercised hers........ so now let her deal with the consequences.

When people quote *Human Rights* they do well to remember they are not the

only ones with them!!

And all actions have consequences.

And 15 is old enough to make the drastic choice to undergo transition.

How else would she know about ISIS without seeing their acts in the news. She was capable of knowing at 15. She was especially capable when she saw her first beheading, yet she felt no remorse..

Some people need to ask themselves if that's the type of person they're willing to rub shoulders with on the morning commute.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I called it early on here at ATS that there'll be real problems with stripping her citizenship, clearly the UK government can show she has the potential and right to Bangladeshi citizenship but she is obviously not in a position to apply for said citizenship. I'm unaware of any documentation proving her citizenship as fact.

It would've surfaced I'd assume.

She can go to hell for all I care yet I am very glad that she has or rather her lawyers have the right to appeal, I'm very glad it's been done by the book despite it being obvious she's a serious risk.

I'm not one to be selective with law especially when it comes to human rights. We all have em or non of us do.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't get why people feel hatred and emotional towards scum like this. They want to see the downfall of society and they want to see people suffer.

# em. Deal with them the way it's supposed to be done lawfully because that's what they hate, common law and rights. They want us to be scared and angry when the only feeling we should have for them is pity for the fact they're so deluded. They chose to deprive themselves of their humanity, they're less than scum... But they are human.

They gave up on human decency but it doesn't mean that you should.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The fact that western society gives these people a right to fair trials is important. Even if it feels silly. Just look at our beloved ally saudi Arabia and how they deal with people.

edit on 9-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Human compassion.

Most Humans in developed societies have a tendencie to help their fellow Human in distress, even if said Human comitted bad things.

Humans love getting their emotional strings pulled, especially when you pull the child card.

I know when that lady took off to join terrorist and then come back, the camera focused right on the toddler and even I, me, my heart lurched for it, why? Because my mind was trying to rationalize ways to get the child its care it deserves, it didn't ask to be put in that situation and therefore completely understandeable why people act the way they act.

If anything, I'd allow the child ONLY to come back, that way, we can salvage the situation and show it a different path then what the mother has brought it to.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This should get automatic exclusion from any rights and to include the immediate family. We should stop pussy footing around and set a standard.

Rant over

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'll be straight with you, I have clinical depression so sometimes my emotional response system is broken, it's probably why I'm a decent judge of media because as you know they'll do anything to bait a reaction, to get the views.

We're a product of our surroundings though so I can't personally equate human decency to societal progression I can however say that when I see young children play the compassion and kindness they show doesn't suffer from boundaries such as race, societal norms or things like religion. These boundaries are learnt traits I don't believe the traits that describe humanity are learnt traits. I believe them to be our nature.

Anyways this woman was raised in the Western world, she chose to be a POS. We've been decent enough to uphold her rights. Her children are all dead btw... It wasn't our place to protect them, it was hers. Absolute scum really, there's enough misery without Muppets like her supporting it.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Never a truer word spoken.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
She made her bed, now lie in it.

She should get a Go To Jail Card.

Go directly to Jail.
Do not pass GB,
do not collect wealthfare.

C**t