It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Causation: A Deeper Look Into Cultural Snafus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you have the time, I would HIGHLY recommend watching this video presentation of two individuals who have lived and worked in China for years.

They really breakdown easily remedied problems within Chinese culture as it pertains to cleanliness, etc. that are overlooked because of culturally accepted practices,

They seem to be updating as it goes. Although China being China, I'm not sure these guys are OKAY with this type of reporting since they live there, so I wanted to get this posted here to make sure ALL information is available and valid until proven invalid.

Live Streamed: January 24, 2020

As a side note, and to possibly tickle others thread bones, What would it look like in California if this pandemic reaches the homeless population?

Food for thought.......reason to prepare? Do you really need one at this point?

edit on 1/28/2020 by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If they put out portapotties for the homeless, the chances of diseases spreading to everyone would be less. But those controlling some of the cities there say that putting out portapotties would be saying it is alright to live on the streets....so they won't even let a church that wanted to do it put them out and maintain them.

I could just see it, some bag lady with a cart would be stealing the toilet paper out of them and her cart would be heaping full of rolls of TP
edit on 28-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

If you've got the slightest idea of Chinese culture or if you've ever had the misfortune to observe Chinese people eat, this video has no surprises, it's certainly not worth the hour and eleven minutes.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Well its certainly a comprehensive overview for those who are the least informed. 🤷🏽‍♂️

new topics

top topics

join