It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Cube of Saturn

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread and while I don't believe any of it I'm glad to see posts like this so thanks for going through the effort of making it

As is often done conspiracy theories something is taken out of context to fit the narrative that the CT is trying to convey. I'll just pick the screen cap from The OA and the cover from one of the many Hellraiser films.

The screenshot from The OA is literally a capture of a moment that is part of a sequence. I'm this case the mechanized representation of the Movements from the show. We could apply that logic to a million things and find some Narrative that it would apply to.

The Lament Configuration from the Hellraiser films is a puzzle box made by a toy maker to summon the Cenobites. Again it's something being taken out of context to fit a narrative.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

When I got frustrated with my Rubik's Cube, I pulled the stickers off and solved it. It, too, was black like all of these.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I’ve been here for many years. Never logged in. I have simply observed you. I remember when this site was independent... but I digress. I’ve been noticing for quite some time now in many discussions in many places, not just here, that there seems to be a belief that we exist in 3 dimensions, and subsequently a 4 dimensional “whatever” would somehow be greater than ourselves. This has grown more popular, and I must correct it now. The 4th dimension is simply the “forward” direction of time. You occupy 3 dimensions only if you are literally static, with no past, and no future possibility. Any movement, any vector, any thought, makes you absolutely 4-dimensional. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You saved me the trouble of searching for a pic because as soon as I started to read the OP the first thing that popped into my mind was The Kaaba in Mecca. The stone is supposed to date back to the time of Adam and Eve.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The Cube is what the AI found in the diamond mind is inside. Apparently they are Anchient AI'bodies' According to Astros description,but who knows for sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

the six directions that make up the 3rd dimension (forward, backward, left, right, up, down) create a virtual cube. Saturn is the father/keeper of time --the fourth dimension

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's another one visible to millions; Discovery Cube, Orange County, CA

Of course, not quite fitting the definition of a black "cube", but close enough for gubbmint work:

Thanks for an interesting thread!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

On Murdoch Mysteries (Amazon and Hulu), Season 2, episode 11 there's a murder that occurs in a Jewish community during a prayer meeting. I noticed some of the men were wearing what looked like funny looking little cubes strapped to their heads, just below their hats (sorry, don't know the name of it) and mentioned it to my son. He picks up bits and pieces of just about every kind of information you can imagine and told me it goes back to the cube on Saturn...which makes me wonder how they knew about the cube structure on Saturn to begin with and PRIOR (?) to telescopes strong enough to pick up on it...which led me to further wonder (don't laugh) if being God's Chosen they're not from there to begin with... Or am I actually just goofier than I know I am?!
edit on 4-12-2019 by UnderTow3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

On Murdoch Mysteries (Amazon and Hulu), Season 2, episode 11 there's a murder that occurs in a Jewish community during a prayer meeting. I noticed some of the men were wearing what looked like funny looking little cubes strapped to their heads, just below their hats (sorry, don't know the name of it) and mentioned it to my son. He picks up bits and pieces of just about every kind of information you can imagine and told me it goes back to the cube on another planet...which makes me wonder how they knew about the cube structure on it to begin with...which led me to wonder (don't laugh) if being God's Chosen they're not from there?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I wonder how this contrasts with the merkabah of earth

apparently the earth has a merkabah which protects it from space things

I wonder if the cube of saturn interacts with the merkabah

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The cube is a common shape. Black ones look mysterious or spooky.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Go into any cemetery and tell me how many cube monuments you see,

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ray32245mv
I’ve been here for many years. Never logged in. I have simply observed you. I remember when this site was independent... but I digress. I’ve been noticing for quite some time now in many discussions in many places, not just here, that there seems to be a belief that we exist in 3 dimensions, and subsequently a 4 dimensional “whatever” would somehow be greater than ourselves. This has grown more popular, and I must correct it now. The 4th dimension is simply the “forward” direction of time. You occupy 3 dimensions only if you are literally static, with no past, and no future possibility. Any movement, any vector, any thought, makes you absolutely 4-dimensional. Carry on.

Signed up to drop a mic.

Sweet.

PS great thread OP. Feels like the old days on here reading something other than politics.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The cube is a common man made figure.

Its no where to be found natural.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The cube is a common man made figure.

Its no where to be found natural.

Sorry but you are quite wrong

Cubes are natural formations of crystalline structures of mineral deposits
Such naturally forming cubes are known from Pyrite , and Bismuth among others

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In western hermeticism, Saturn is associated with space/time, the color black and the metal lead, among other things.The cube, like the square, has been connected with these themes because of its stability and the ability to easily and literally map our space/time experience into it. Look around - we're born, live in, will probably die in, and most likely be buried, in a cube. You may note that lead blocks most types of radiation - limiting the space it can play in.

There are similar ideas connected with the great mother goddess, Kali, with her black skin and scythe. She brings all into existence and it is her that destroys/consumes her very own creations. Not unlike the mythological story of Saturn eating his own children. Saturn's Greek precursor, Cronos (contemporaneously synchretized with Chronos, personification of time) also ate his own children and wielded a scythe. Only in this world of space/time can a thing be born, grow old and inevitably die.

As far as natural cubes, I'm pretty sure many minerals like salt and pyrite form natural perfect cubes.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Beat me to it!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule
Dreamt about Kali and her black pearlescent skin at a time I was going through great change. Short amazing dream. Done a thread about it because I knew it had meaning.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ray32245mv

We live in a four dimensional world but we can only see in 2d, go figure.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I had to smoke some wacky tabacky before reading this thread.... lol

Fun thread, considering all the Trump/impeachment nonsense we listen to daily...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join