It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Freshman to Cut off Penis if Donald Trump builds wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It takes balls to cut off your dick, although at that point it's all you'd have left.

These kinds of people already ACT neutered, so they really don't need to cut the whole thing off.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Well...Theirs a few places. Maybe in his trophy case next to his participation trophies

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Good job, Bob.

Bob verb to cut short; dock:

Outstanding choice of names, JonJ.

Well it seems as if we are to receive a brand new hero, a new Bobbit as it were.

Hmm... Lorena Bobbitt was born in Ecuador, a country whose illegal migrants would likely be hindered by the Wall... Coincidence? Probably not.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Is this Guy Dicking Around or Not ?

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Just realize if he really wanted to make a statement, he would rip it off with his bare hands. Cutting is the easy way out.

...and because I am an equal opportunity asshole, if the young man's hands are too large for the job, perhaps our president would volunteer to rip it off for him at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Wall.

link   

"injustice being inflicted against the Mexican people.”

So not letting them easily commit a crime is an injustice. I was not aware of this.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
This is so sad really, this kid is a freshman, probably not even 20 yrs. old. Judging by his picture, he's probably not good with the ladies or the guys if he's gay, he's over weight and strange looking, probably low self esteem, he doesn't value his Manhood or his Country. Sadly the University staff is more likely to intervene with counseling for all those toxic males who are fond of their " little friend " and Love their Country, before they help a kid like this,that seems truly disturbed.

I appreciate your sensitivity, sometimes it can be lost in all this madness. I guess from the way I see it, it's another spoiled kid who's willing to say he'll do something this drastic if he doesn't get his way. I could be wrong, and mental illness is no laughing matter. whatever the circumstance, he needs to talk to some one...quick

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Just realize if he really wanted to make a statement, he would rip it off with his bare hands. Cutting is the easy way out.

...and because I am an equal opportunity asshole, if the young man's hands are too large for the job, perhaps our president would volunteer to rip it off for him at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Wall.

Now that would be a presidential handshake for the ages.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It would bring new meaning to the term "political stumping."

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've planned a counter-protest called, "Free Willy"

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

This is so sad really, this kid is a freshman, probably not even 20 yrs. old. Judging by his picture, he's probably not good with the ladies or the guys if he's gay, he's over weight and strange looking, probably low self esteem, he doesn't value his Manhood or his Country. Sadly the University staff is more likely to intervene with counseling for all those toxic males who are fond of their " little friend " and Love their Country, before they help a kid like this,that seems truly disturbed.

Beautiful post with much truth and compassion. Your words were needed in this thread.

He needs help more than judgement.😕

awww thanks.
Truth be told I also laughed at some of the great one liner's in this thread too, we have some funny folks here on ATS, with great wit...sometimes a little comic relief is needed in this crazy world !

I also pray for this kid, and hope he finds his way before he does some terrible thing to himself or others.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Meh, he's a liberal. First he'd have to find it.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

people always talk big

I have a feeling dude is a little prick. Not a very big threat he's making.

edit on 15-2-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So all the conspiracy stories about this are true then, the education system and standard of academia in America really is slipping!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Everyone who replied to this post saw the word penis in the title and couldn't keep their hands to themselves. You were all so excited to play with this.. topic, make quips and puns. Yes, the kid is full of feces, annoying, naive, and flame bait. Obviously this was shock factor bullsheet to get a rise out of men opposed to.. whatever.

It's no different from saying "I'll gouge my eye out on camera!" when we know damn well they wont do it, just like this kid has no intent on actually doing it. It's comparable to Black Hebrew Israelites saying the worst things possible to get some attention. Then, sure enough, their plan comes to fruition as a video of them saying the worst things possible goes viral on the internet.

I already knew it was something stupid when I saw the title but, like so many others I wanted to see what it was about. In the end? No penis gets removed, and a bunch of heterosexual men congregate around penis.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Everyone who replied to this post saw the word penis in the title and couldn't keep their hands to themselves. You were all so excited to play with this.. topic, make quips and puns. Yes, the kid is full of feces, annoying, naive, and flame bait. Obviously this was shock factor bullsheet to get a rise out of men opposed to.. whatever.

It's no different from saying "I'll gouge my eye out on camera!" when we know damn well they wont do it, just like this kid has no intent on actually doing it. It's comparable to Black Hebrew Israelites saying the worst things possible to get some attention. Then, sure enough, their plan comes to fruition as a video of them saying the worst things possible goes viral on the internet.

I already knew it was something stupid when I saw the title but, like so many others I wanted to see what it was about. In the end? No penis gets removed, and a bunch of heterosexual men congregate around penis.

I'm sensing some very real envy here...
edit on 15-2-2019 by madmac5150 because: I unpacked my adjectives...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Beautiful post with much truth and compassion. Your words were needed in this thread.

He needs help more than judgement.😕

awww thanks.
Truth be told I also laughed at some of the great one liner's in this thread too, we have some funny folks here on ATS, with great wit...sometimes a little comic relief is needed in this crazy world !

I also pray for this kid, and hope he finds his way before he does some terrible thing to himself or others.

I agree on the comic relief and we do have some funny and witty posters. But the kid is obviously not in his right mind and looking for some quick fame. When you have dems like Madonna offering bj’s to those who would have voted for Hillary , you can clearly see this kid doesn’t have great role models.😕

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe the rest of the party will take the same stand because to be honest if I was wandering the frontier and saw a wall of dismembered members, I would turn around and run the other way.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
My vote on how to gitterdun'...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is he singin soprano yet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join