It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Cars Used in UTR Charlottesville Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Important: I am glad for the skeptics - you know who you are. After taking more screenshots my first observation turned out to be incorrect. Additional screenshots showed the passenger side air intake to be damaged. The other differences seem secondary and debatable enough to make the entire premise here invalid so I have moved this thread to LOL. (tucks tail between legs).

Well done skeptics!

I have found what I believe constitutes proof that 2 different cars were used in various videos and pictures circulated through the media of the James Fields car attack at the Unite the Right rally on Aug 12, 2017. Charlottesville needs to be investigated for what really went on. The evidence speaks for itself.

Compare to (leaving the scene crossing main up 4th st) :

And at the site of Fields arrest on Blenheim Ave:

Compare the leading edge of the passenger doors where they meet the front quarter panel (circled in blue) between the following:

top edge doesn't match either.

One more difference in hole in rear windows between these:

People applauding as Fields drives away?

Another video shot from nearby:

Watch at 1:45.Amazing job of filming a bumper. We again hear applause, seems to be the same event but shot from opposite side of market st.

I knew something was way off from the start but it's taken a year and a half to find it.

edit on 21-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

How bizarre the damage on the door and the front quarter panel don't seem to match, could it just be the angle of the photo ? Nice sleuthing should be interesting to see where this leads...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Magic car theory?

Eh, bad joke analogy, the magic bullet was pretty unscathed.
edit on 20-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

these claims are amusing - they never manage to explain how one car was " switched " for " another " in broad daylight in a public venue

perspective , lighting and time differences [ ie beefore // after a door was opened then shut again ] explain the alledged " anomolies "

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So what your saying then is that the car must have been a decepticon.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The undamaged scoop you are using as proof is the driver side scoop. Due to damage pushing th side of the hood up and the passenger side scope down you can’t see the passenger scoop. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

are you always that critical when it comes to hate-crimes or is it because only leftys blacks muslims antifas and young activists can murder people? nothing against conspiracy-theories but this is way over the top.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
The undamaged scoop you are using as proof is the driver side scoop. Due to damage pushing th side of the hood up and the passenger side scope down you can’t see the passenger scoop. Perspective is a hell of a thing.

Ok , so what about the passenger door ?
That is NOT perspective.
And , all I am seeing is the passenger side front intake. Undamaged.

edit on 1/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well, if you stop being amused for a second, care to explain what the OP has presented? How can the damage differ like that? Holes existing or not are not a matter of perspective when viewed from the same angle. Nor major body damage on the front door quarter panel

Deny ignorance my ass sir
edit on 21-1-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Watch the videos, its a screenshot from one of those. it looks the same at all times.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Pyle

Ok , so what about the passenger door ?
That is NOT perspective.
And , all I am seeing is the passenger side front intake. Undamaged.

It is damaged as well if zoom in on the side on view that supposedly shows a different side panel you can see the distortions caused by the damage. Hell if you watch the source video (which only goes to 720p, plus compression, plus youtube compression) you can see the damage on the side of the vehicle quite easily. Looking at it lighting plays a huge factor as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

what about the passenger door ???

the " undamaged " pic is from a did cap - when the car is still being driven . the damage is seen in statiorary pics ONLY - if you open a car door with a damaged wing - it [ the door ] often hits the wing and bends it - tolerances are that close

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

i has already explained it .

PS - no one has explained how the alledged " 2 cars " were switched

my amusement continues un-abated

ETA - further proponents of the " 2 cars " delusion conveniently ignore damaged areas that are // appear identical in all picturs [ notably the windscreen ]
edit on 21-1-2019 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There is one source that shows a continuous video of both the attack and fields leaving the scene. It was taken from a Virginia state police helicopter and never released to the public. We could ask the state troopers that flew it that day but they're dead. (nothing suspicious about that - perfect weather, experienced pilot).

They could have been shot on different days for all we know. The videos and pictures taken on 4th st and those on Market st were taken by different people - nobody can run that distance that fast, not faster than a car anyway. So "public venue" is of limited use in this regard.

to you it's all lighting/perspective/somethingerrather/ which is fine.
good day.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

yes - despite your claims - the entire town is a public venue - and one person does not have to see the entire path of the car

no one saw both cars

at no time did the car " vanish "

there was NOWHERE to swap it - no deserted side streets - no " convenient garages " - it could drive one car in and another out of

nothing

why is this so hard to grasp ????

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Once again. I know people that were only a few feet away from being run over. There was only a single car and it was driven by Fields.

Stop trying to come to up with excuses for that Nazi terrorist.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There is one source that shows a continuous video of both the attack and fields leaving the scene. It was taken from a Virginia state police helicopter and never released to the public. We could ask the state troopers that flew it that day but they're dead. (nothing suspicious about that - perfect weather, experienced pilot).

That helicopter was nowhere near the protest. This information was known only a few minutes after the crash. But keep lying so you can try to make the Nazi into the good guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you zoom right into the air intake you can see that they are the same one. The perspective is misleading but the damaged pic shows all the intake, the 'not damaged' only shows a fraction.

The door panel/wing look different in the pictures though.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To further disprove your theory that is based on zero evidence, Fields' attack occurred around 1:45 PM. The helicopter crash occurred around 5 PM. So a time difference of three hours and 15 minutes.

Police helicopters only have enough fuel to operate for a maximum of two hours at a time. So how did they manage to extend their fuel for another hour and 15 minutes and then intend to fly for even longer since they were on their way to provide air support to Gov. Mcauliffe's motorcade?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The helicopter was right over the protest, its in the UVA caterer video. You can also plainly hear it in many of the videos from around the time of the crash so how am i lying about that? They said they used the video in court to convict Fields. Why can't the public see it?

More details about Fields and his Challenger during and after the impact were also revealed at the preliminary hearing on December 14. In court that day, the prosecutor played some aerial footage shot from a Virginia State Police helicopter that graphically showed the vehicle hurtling down Fourth Street and into pedestrians.

www.thedailybeast.com...

If 2 cars were used it doesn't mean Fields wasn't guilty or that nobody died, it just means 2 cars were used. Stop trying to explain my motivations for me please.

Considering how important the UTR event in Charlottesville was I should think most people here would be interested in finding out the truth about that day. If not then maybe it's you that has the agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join