It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI hands House GOP thousands of documents on Russia probe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The continuing drama over those elusive DOJ documents is getting more attention as it appears Congress has received loads of papers this week.

Speaker Ryan "intervened" because of the apparent "feud" between House Committees and the DOJ Rod Rosenstein.

All kinds of threats have been "exchanged" recently, but now it looks like all is better.

Except that the documents released still don't cover the FISA Warrant !!!

Boy that stuff must be so classified it might out some big people.

Big Smoking Gun 🚬🔫

FBI hands House GOP thousands of documents on Russia probe

The FBI turned over thousands of documents to Congress this week, including details about its use of informants to glean information on Russian contacts with President Donald Trump's campaign, according to letters the bureau sent to three GOP committee chairmen on Friday.

The documents provided this week include details about some of the FBI's most sensitive programs, including a file on the FBI's justification to obtain a court-authorized warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign aide in October 2016.

edit on Jun-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 💥

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So.... the stuff that the committee really wanted to see the most still hasn’t been turned over.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The fact they still withheld information is outrageous.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is only one reason for this treason.

They are all guilty as hell and belong in a cell.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I want the damn fisa docs, gimme a damn break...if this was my child hiding something from me for this long...id be in her room tearing it up.

Parent radar has been going off on Rosenstein for too long. Id be spankin his ass and up to his room without supper!
edit on 23-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2018 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Does trump have the power to show us?

I think someone does.

Who has the power?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So.... the stuff that the committee really wanted to see the most still hasn’t been turned over.

Surely they're not hiding anything? Not the fine leadership and top operatives of the FBI/DOJ.

Comey: Insubordinate Leaker & Liar and more to come---if only he were stronger!

McCabe: Lying Leaker and more to come

Strzok: Bias, improper use, " We'll stop it," slow-walking email scandal and much more coming I'd wager

Page: Bias, leaker, and ???

Bruce Ohr: Demoted twice kept contact w/ Steele after FBI deep-sixed him for leaking and lying Sidenote: Wife Nellie working for Fusion GPS and how about that ham radio

Not to mention: Kortan, Baker, Agents and Attorneys 1 - 5, etc. ad infinitum it seems ...the list goes on but nothing to see here some tell us.

edit on 23-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory

Could be part of a plan.

When the info does come, the Committees will issues Damning reports in October.

This may all be a "Schedule".

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Again. These DOJ and FBI beauracrats have forgotten their place. Congress gets its power from We the People, and these agencies are supposed to work for the people. Not only have they disregarded what they are supposed to be doing, but they have forgotten who they answer to. These guys are out of control.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

And...is there no penalty or consequence for these assholes when they COMPLETELY disregard what Congress(We the People) asks of them? Why do think they have no obligation to show us what they have been up to, on OUR dime?

Maybe their paychecks need to be withheld until they produce the documentation they have been ordered to produce.

Let's make that go viral. No more salary until we see the documents that Congress has ordered.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
There is only one reason for this treason.

They are all guilty as hell and belong in a cell.

Ummm...your a poet...and your words show it...

Bringin the rhyme...to uncover their crime

Please don't stow it...let all dems know it

Till all that slime...are doin their time

Back atcha...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I think someone does.

Who has the power?

Ummm...He-Man...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It's wild how they can keep this going for so long. They figure they have such good lawyers all they need is time. Problem is they keep getting more time and how they have so much leverage still baffles me.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

though Speaker Paul Ryan's office said there are a few "outstanding items" that require more time.

they need more time for what exactly? this is flipping outrageous.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Don't you think there is a reason these have not been released? Think about all the suicides and deaths-think of the what Clinton's enemies have suffered? And this is probably bigger than that. The DOJ/FBI KNOW what happens when they don't follow their masters. We are not their masters. Neither is our government and certinly not elected officials.

The Bilderbergs just met and have the next year's plan in place. Everyone knows who's actually in control-so does Trump. He's a great character actor playing his role well. Everyone is constantly looking over their shoulder because Trump and those below him know they are just the extras but will pay mightily if they don't stay in line.

So many gullibles being fed by the media and controlled by those more powerful than we can imagine really exist.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Yup anb they also continued to withhold thousands of subpoenaed documents. This is far from over.
edit on 24-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I think someone does.

Who has the power?

Trump has twitter.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

though Speaker Paul Ryan's office said there are a few "outstanding items" that require more time.

they need more time for what exactly? this is flipping outrageous.

It is called delaying... My guess is this entire SC is predicated on bull# and the documents Congress keep demanding will end the entire false narrative Russia witch hunt.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I think someone does.

Who has the power?

He does however he already told the media he is not going near the DOJ on this topic. The moment he does Democrats will throw a fit worse than they are now and accuse Trump of interfering.

A trap Democrats want him to fall into.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Civil war is coming.... and the U.S. government knows this.... you don't.

One of the reasons for: "Take your guns" ..... control the second amendment ...... remove automatic weapons .....
and I said ONE reason .... BUT the main reason..... is.......treason. Many within Obama admin and other admins have committed treason and there will be tribunals !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join