It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just ABDUCTED By Nordics!! Holy Crap!!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: muzzleflash

Do you know any reasons why your abducted?

Also were you abducted as a child? Usually many abductees tend to be abducted when they are kids.

While I agree that there are some genuine abductions, I'm somewhat doubtful of your account.

I don't think I've ever been abducted.
I never had any real reason to think that.

If this incident was legit at face value, than it's my first known incident.
Known to me consciously and recollect-able in my memory that is.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Do you remember seeing any numbers or letters (or symbols)? Like in the corners of the visual displays, on the walls, or on their clothing, etc?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Fair enough. I just hope you don't get burned at the stake for posting this

I knew I would, I don't care honestly.

I've been burnt at the stake many times on ATS.
And I'm still punchin and kickin, lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Do you remember seeing any numbers or letters (or symbols)? Like in the corners of the visual displays, on the walls, or on their clothing, etc?

Hmmm...

No.

I'll think about your question while I have a smoke-break.
I'm not sure I saw anything like that.

Good question.

link   

Do you have kids? Just letting you know, they will be next or so the abduction stories say.

I recommend reading this thread about alien abduction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most likely you were abducted as a child yet you do not know it.
edit on 9/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you remember vomiting?

And also do you remember if it was "really hard" to see them straight on?
Like they were able to make themselves hard to see directly?

I really can't remember vomiting. I was enthused that these were my higher selves. They really knew me quite well. I recall the characters seemed familiar, yet weren't. The main one seemed to be the only one to answer my questions. The others hurried about seeming busy with controls and would not respond to me.

I thought to myself that this was my subconscious modern perception of book of life, life review library, or the archives folks talk about. First time I was curious and slightly confused. Second time, it was very familiar. The same rooms and monitors and most of the same characters. Certainly, easier to think my subconscious was creating a dream rather than being abducted, though.

a "dream" to match the imput its getting. Subconscious may have made the images to fit the data, and its familiar to you because the subconscious is going off past experience to fill in the gaps..

see when i tell people i see no difference in words like: angel/demon/alien/et/gods/archons/ghosts
/faeries/gmones/etc..

they think well its one or the other.. I think we are seeing what our subconcious maps as there based on past experience..

Something IS there, but your explanation of it is what you expect to see..

you say "hall of records" its all just words back in the day all information was in books or scrolls so you would see a library.. now all information comes through screens so hall of records is now screen banks..

its a 17 minute ted talk on:

"your brain hallucinates reality."

i think many in this thread would benefit from watching it. You will be far less confused in the areas of high strangeness events as I call them.

Ive had my fair share haha.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I had a super weird dream about aliens last night, I never have any dreams about aliens, so that was weird.

It went like this:

I collected a bunch of radioactive ore from the creek by my house. I took the ore and built some apparatus in tinfoil and made it some how interface with my laptop as some sort of antenna.

I contacted "them" and then I felt something grab my ankles and pull me super hard at the end of my bed and I woke up at exactly 3:33 am and felt very uneasy.

It was very strange.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ever had sleep paralysis? Just asking because I've had several "abduction" type experiences and I'm still not completely sure it was aliens.

Then again, I've always left that possibility open, however remote it might seem. Some of the experiences are so real feeling and vivid it's hard to write them off.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hope you probed them as good as they probed at you

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you remember vomiting?

And also do you remember if it was "really hard" to see them straight on?
Like they were able to make themselves hard to see directly?

I really can't remember vomiting. I was enthused that these were my higher selves. They really knew me quite well. I recall the characters seemed familiar, yet weren't. The main one seemed to be the only one to answer my questions. The others hurried about seeming busy with controls and would not respond to me.

I thought to myself that this was my subconscious modern perception of book of life, life review library, or the archives folks talk about. First time I was curious and slightly confused. Second time, it was very familiar. The same rooms and monitors and most of the same characters. Certainly, easier to think my subconscious was creating a dream rather than being abducted, though.

If you were sleeping inside though it would be difficult to see if UFOs were hovering right over you when you woke up.

I sorta got lucky with this one because of that aspect.
Otherwise I honestly wouldn't have thought much of it.
I would have totally blown this off as just a really weird dream and never told anyone anything about it.

The presence of the actual inexplicable UFOs sitting right over me when I woke up was the clincher that got me to start freaking out like "OMG NO WAY!!!!"

My grandson woke up one morning and was very upset and angry with me and my youngest daughter who was still at home. He eventually had multiple but the same nightmare for multiple nights! He was 5 years old.

He became frightened of thunder and lightning storms, though he said, the ones in his dream had green lightning. He said the storm would come and suck him outside. His aunt and I would just be standing outside watching. We would tell him it would be okay and didn't help him. He cried the monsters in the cloud always hurt him! He literally broke my heart at his accusations. Honestly, it took months to get him to believe it was only a bad dream and his aunt and I love him very much.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Could they be demonic encounters? Personally I'm leaning toward demonic encounter.

I don't rule out the possibility that there are real alien abductions.

Actually there are cases where the aliens made mistakes.

Check out the thread I linked above for more info.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Obviously not. The question I asked would be the question I'm referring to when I said I asked a question.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wonder if this abduction/ event was more or less a result of the ufos, attempts at contacting you for whatever reason and that the event was formed due to it interacting with you. The fact that you had an a typical abduction is one thing, but seeing the orbs can BE an entirely different one.

From what I understand, most ufos, especially the esp kind, in that sense are formless and their nature can't really be thought off. Your just looking at ball of glowing lift that looks like a form a goo, that literally out smarts people.

Even Jacque Vallee very skeptical about ufo possibly not having any occupants at all, all the while most abductee stories follow popular trends. He even mentioned something that ufos are more like windows rather then craft apparently.

It only reacting and forming itself, around those popular beleifs that seem very viral over the past few decades. Now why it showed it self to you, is something you and only you will be able to find for yourself.
edit on 19-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sounds like a fun and interesting experience for you, whatever it was, and that is all that counts.

Let us know if you speak to jt, which I suggest you do immediately. These things can quickly disappear from people's memory.

Also while we do not have cloaking technology as such, we do have and have had for decades a light emitting coating for aircraft which renders them less visible at high altitude. But that's a whole other thread and I don't want to detract from your story.

I look forward to hearing what jt has to say.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: underwerks

Could they be demonic encounters? Personally I'm leaning toward demonic encounter.

I don't rule out the possibility that there are real alien abductions.

Actually there are cases where the aliens made mistakes.

Check out the thread I linked above for more info.

Thanks for that link. I'll read it more in depth after I grab some coffee.

I'm not sure if I even believe in "demons" in the classical sense. If these experiences aren't completely in our heads then that means whatever these things are can effect us on a level beyond the physical.

And that opens up a Pandoras box of questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was reading this at the doctors office, my prescription to you, get off ATS for two weeks and you should go back to normal. ATS has a lot to with alien encounter dreams. Even a dim light photo would have been helpful because some the members would have been able to see the background image of the object, even though it doesn't show up in a photograph.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OK you sound excited as well you should be. Thank you for bringing this forward on the forum as you of all people know what that entails...

Document everything, times, dates, weather, everything.

Have this recorded at your choice of UFO reporting stations to find out if there were any significant sightings by others in your general location or of similar craft.

How is your car today? Any electronic anomalies or changes?

Were the Craft triangular in shape, different sizes and lights on them? What color lights and how many?

How many Beings did you encounter total? What consistency was your vomit and did you floss or anything upon waking to see/smell what it may have been that you vomited?

Were there windows on the craft? Any seating, tables, or control centers you recall?

Did you get any images of them on your camera?

edit on am930amTue, 19 Sep 2017 11:38:53 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have no reason to think that the OP is falsifying anything.

On the other hand... *shrug*

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think what makes the OP's story dubious was that it's very different from the usual alien abduction story.

For example, using Marvel characters to disguise themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash most abductees can't remember much of their experiences. Bits and pieces of it and only random times does a new memory revive.
That's whats intriguing about your account. You seem to have an untampered memory.
According to another poster your not prone to come up with fanciful tales or dramatic stories.. Which makes yours a bit more beleiveable.
1 you were sleeping and woke up to see three UFOs.
2 you say you were brought into their craft.
3 you claim your ex was there.

Is it possible that this was either a deep REM dream or lucid dream brought on by relationship stress?
Quite possibly they used a different approach with you..even though you have no idea what the purpose was.
With your ex being there perhaps she is/ was one of those aliens that interact with us humans. Usually for for relationship and breeding knowledge of some sort.
What is unusual in your account is the slide or tube. Most wake up on an examination table. First time I heard of your tube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join