It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton personally made $2.85m selling US uranium to Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think many of us are aware of the pay for play stuff the Clinton's have been accused of.. Here is just one rather large example of their schnanagans which some of our members have brought up when pointing a finger at the Clinton's shady dealings .

Russian collusion confirmed: Bill and Hillary Clinton personally made $2.85m selling US uranium to Russia

At least $2.85 million dollars flowed to the Clinton Family through a series of five Russian-backed donations after a massive uranium deal was signed off by the State Department and other agencies during Hillary’s tenure.

Shockingly, between the years of 2009-2013 Russian-backed interests assumed control of one-fifth (20%) of the U.S. uranium supply along with several highly-lucrative mines in Kazakhstan through a secret backdoor deal with the Clintons, as reported by Joe Becker and Mike McIntire in April of 2015.

www.hangthebankers.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This story appeared in the Failing NY Times in 2015....

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

I'm a bit confused i thought NY Times was a Liberal Fake News Paper.. but what do i know i'm from the UK.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Lock them up if this is real.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But, but, but Trump and Russia....
I hope comey gets disbarred...
But I can't imagine lawyers would punish other lawyers for lying…
It would be like imprisoning a fish for swimming…

-Chris

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I think many of us are aware of the pay for play stuff the Clinton's have been accused of.. Here is just one rather large example of their schnanagans which some of our members have brought up when pointing a finger at the Clinton's shady dealings .

Russian collusion confirmed: Bill and Hillary Clinton personally made $2.85m selling US uranium to Russia

More beforeitsnews bullshy, while the rest of the silly sites have followed on. The foundation did receive large donations though, but not the figure stated here, nor did Trump get any real mileage out of his allegations some time ago.
Of course the OP could take them to court though if desired....

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes, but Trump obstructed a non-investigation, if I read that well...

-----

I heard about that story during the election, but I didn't know it was known in 2015. I thought it was more recent. Still...

And I am surprised to see it remains a non-story. It's flabbergasting.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I believe that Robert Meuller is the guy who personally delivered it to the Russians.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would not hold my breath on any of this stuff about the Clinton's being prosecuted.. But if it happened it would be like a dream come true for many of us. Kinda restore faith in the justice system.. (OK that may be pushing it but still nice dream)

www.whitehousewhispers.com...

“Hillary will very likely go to jail or receive a suspended sentence and pay a big fine,” he wrote. “I have been told that the Clinton Foundation will cease to exist in its present form.”

There are also reports of links to alleged child sex trafficking and pedophilia involving former Hillary campaign manager John Podesta, Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife (and close Clinton confidante) Huma Abedin (though Weiner has already chosen to go to jail — 27 months — for underage sexting).

“Please note that Hillary will be going down for ‘pay to play’ and not for drug dealing, drug running nor child-sex-trafficking,” writes Hodges. “She will also be charged with malfeasance of office with regard to the IRS issue. In exchange, Trump gets to purge much of the Deep State that is embedded in the FBI and the State Department.”

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I believe that Robert Meuller is the guy who personally delivered it to the Russians.

Mueller has connections to Clintons?

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, the Clintons profited heavily from the Uranium One deal. Yes, the Russians now own 20% of US uranium assets. Yes, it was Hillary Clinton who made this possible. There is absolutely no defending or denying it.

Yes, uranium is used primarily in the production of nuclear weapons.

So I wonder this.

WTF is wrong with the left when they get so emotionally upset over Donald J. Trump when they don't have a damn thing to say about the fact this [snipped] Tuesday has aided Russia in the procurement of a material specifically for nuclear weapons?

WTF is wrong with the left?
edit on Mon Jun 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So she made 3 million on selling something to an enemy that could make us extinct.

Remind me to take her off my christmas card list

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That is only the money that we got to know about, but the associations and those involved were wider than many may think, many very happy donors on this deal.

And it wasn't Hillary alone and her foundation, Billy also made money on the side after this deal.

Russian was very generous to him and his speeches.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes yes, but Trump said 'hope'.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is so ignorant.

There's more than one person that makes up the state department.

These articles always act as if Hillary flew solo to the Kremlin and handed over a lead lined briefcase of uranium to Putin and he gave her a briefcase of cash.

This deal was done by more people than the Clintons.. And there's no way you can tie that money directly to the deal.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

As head of state at the time she was the one to rubber stamp that deal as OK...No one else under her has such an authority. So I don't know what your on about, but if it's anything like any other thread I see you in its a bunch of "anything but something against my side" type garbage. Get a clue they (politicians) don't care about you, me, or any of us any further than it benefits them...Smh can't believe I have to explain this on ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This is so ignorant.

There's more than one person that makes up the state department.

There's a lot of treason going around in the US Government. Certainly the Clinton's aren't the only traitors in our midst.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

"But...but...Trump did it! He colluded with the Russian!! Really, honest!"

There, saved some the time of responding.

It's clear who the Russians would have wanted, isn't it? Not Trump!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Did she get a $3 million dollar finders fee? How does this happen?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yes, the Russians now own 20% of US uranium assets.
Not exactly. A Russian company bought 51% of a Canadian company which owned 20% of US uranium. So that Russian company actually owned about 10% of US uranium after the intial deal. A deal which Clinton did not have much influence over.
www.businessinsider.com...

WTF is wrong with the left when they get so emotionally upset over Donald J. Trump when they don't have a damn thing to say about the fact this [snipped] has aided Russia in the procurement of a material specifically for nuclear weapons?
Uranium which is mined in the US cannot be exported by Uranium One Holding (the Russian company).

Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

www.nrc.gov...

edit on Mon Jun 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

As head of state at the time she was the one to rubber stamp that deal as OK...No one else under her has such an authority.
False. There were nine agencies involved. Any one of which could have vetoed the deal.

Even if Clinton had wanted to make sure the sale was approved, it wouldn't have been possible for her to do it on her own. CFIUS is made up of not only the Secretary of State, but also the secretaries of Treasury, Justice, Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, and Energy, as well as the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

www.businessinsider.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join